ADVERTISEMENT

The real Kamala Harris

The thing that strikes me about this video: Harris is trying her best to deny her record, but there is video of her making crazy statements.

She's like the person who is at the police station, swearing they didn't steal anything, and those who say she did are LIARS.
Then the cops pull the video, showing her doing exactly what they said.

Won't admit she's flip flopped, even when confronted with the video of it.

If I'm Mr. Trump, I'm bringing out the receipts, at every stop.

"Kamala Harris says she isn't against fracking and never was. Watch this video".
"Harris says she isn't for a single payer healthcare system. Watch this video"
"Harris says she doesn't support a buy back program. Watch this video".

Reactions: cherrydawg
"We're not going back"
GVQxdq2WAAABm57

Last edited:
Gd help us if she wins.

That sense of mutual respect has to be part of our message. Our politics have become so polarized these days that all of us across the political spectrum seem so quick to assume the worst in others unless they agree with us on every single issue. We start thinking that the only way to win is to scold and shame and out-yell the other side. And after a while, regular folks just tune out, or they don’t bother to vote.

Now that approach may work for the politicians who just want attention and thrive on division, but it won’t work for us. To make progress on the things we care about, the things that really affect people’s lives, we need to remember that we’ve all got our blind spots and contradictions and prejudices. And that if we want to win over those who aren’t yet ready to support our candidates, we need to listen to their concerns and maybe learn something in the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT