ADVERTISEMENT

The Republican circular firing squad has started. MAGA vs. RINO's for the fate of the GOP. MAGA is a losing political ideology.....

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
Beholden to one man.....Trump. RINO's or The Establishment I hope regain power and forever bury the cookie of following a morally bankrupted person like Trump.

Oh and you guys have to find a way to get over the abortion issue. Neal Boortz has been saying this for year regarding the extreme rights obsession with anti-abortion laws. No one thought it would be an issue up until 6 months ago because no one thought the SCOTUS would overturn Roe and now that they have it will remain a top 2 or 3 political issue for the next two to four years.

You better hope you retain the Senate, the House will belong to Republicans, and your old white crusty leaders in the Dem party are showing their age both mentally and physically. I very seriously doubt you’ve taken the time to look at the next election cycle. A record number of offfices held by Dems in normally Red and swing states are up for election. Continue on this path of destroying American energy, inflation, out of hand spending, soft on crime approach and see what happens. I would be worried more about your own party. The things getting ready to happen in the House are going to be glorious! I can’t wait to see the investigations coming !

Last edited:
Beholden to one man.....Trump. RINO's or The Establishment I hope regain power and forever bury the cookie of following a morally bankrupted person like Trump.

Oh and you guys have to find a way to get over the abortion issue. Neal Boortz has been saying this for year regarding the extreme rights obsession with anti-abortion laws. No one thought it would be an issue up until 6 months ago because no one thought the SCOTUS would overturn Roe and now that they have it will remain a top 2 or 3 political issue for the next two to four years.
Are you suggesting that Republicans forced the SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

I don't get these prevailing political narratives. The People should vote according to their beliefs and interests given issues of the day. We don't all have to follow some packaged thought process.

Abortion is always a topic. The landscape changed in 2022 and people have the right to react. What's the problem?

As for MAGA vs RINO, how is this news to you? That's been a thing since the 2016 election. How soon we forget that the Republican establishment was anti-Trump back then. Most bit their tongue when he won so of course they're trying to win back the GOP. That's been covered for years.

If the Pubs wish to ever hold power, they are either going to find a way to embrace an ideology that enjoys massive support among their base and independent voters. Make no mistake, things like a well regulated border with sound immigration policy, free but reciprocal trade, asking our allies to live up to their contractual obligations, becoming less dependent on adversaries for our necessities are winning issues for any pol. However, there are a lot of statist and globalist that want to exploit the global market and exercise power and control over dum masses. The folks that like slave labor prices in China and an open US market will try to destroy any pol that threatens the gravy train. Trump just made himself an easier target.

Last edited:
How much money do you think Ds will pump into Trump’s primary camp? Think they’ll double the $60M they spent on his candidates? Anything to keep the schtick alive

How much money do you think Ds will pump into Trump’s primary camp? Think they’ll double the $60M they spent on his candidates? Anything to keep the schtick alive
They won't have to, Trump made sure not to help or share any of his massive re-election war chest during the Mid-Terms. So he's more than flushed.

Reactions: CocoDawg
See I can’t get over butchering babies. you know,..the ones in the womb, inserting a snip to sever spinal cords and limbs one by one. It is a deal breaker for most people who have a conscious.. real men protect the unborn.
Also, a deal breaker is forcing mothers to bring a child into this world and providing no support. Or forcing a mother to take to term essentially dead fetuses due to a genetic condition. For telling that 11-year-old rape victim she's to have the child of her rapist.

If you don't like abortion don't get one but telling a woman what to do with her body is not a winning political strategy. Abortion is to the right like gun control is to the left.

At least we didn't elect a DEAD guy and retard in Pennsylvania!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Also, a deal breaker is forcing mothers to bring a child into this world and providing no support. Or forcing a mother to take to term essentially dead fetuses due to a genetic condition. For telling that 11-year-old rape victim she's to have the child of her rapist.

If you don't like abortion don't get one but telling a woman what to do with her body is not a winning political strategy. Abortion is to the right like gun control is to the left.
Yeah someone has to fight for the baby right? You Dem's want to kill fully formed baby's now. I don't give a shit what a woman wants to do with HER BODY. Just the living human in it.

Interesting that the left never wanted to discuss special circumstances before Roe got overturned. It was always men shouldn't tell a woman what to do with her body (pretty vast scope) or the government shouldn't be in the exam room.

The majority has always been okay with abortions in cases of rape, incest, and medical need. The left went for everything and the science is settled that a fetus isn't worthy of living human status and protections.

Now, the left wants to use medical conditions as the sticking point including cases where the life in the womb isn't viable.

I don't know what statistics to trust, but according to BMC Women's Health, only 12% of abortions were due to medical conditions in a study from 2008-2010.

image-4-1024x512.png

Surely legislation can be passed by states to allow for the special circumstances most people accept. Why won't Democrats champion that route? Because they want the 78% which mostly covers convenience options. The rape and incest numbers are in that 78%, but that can be addressed as well.

They won't have to, Trump made sure not to help or share any of his massive re-election war chest during the Mid-Terms. So he's more than flushed.
Oh he will absolutely need A LOT more money. DeSantis just raised $200M for a gubernatorial race, didn't spend close to all of it, and has a huge pile of cash waiting as well. Also has plucked basically all of the big dollar donors from Trump now.

The best case scenario is Trump goes all Trump and continues to insult RD until all but the smallest group of backers remain. It's really not hard to see DT has zero path going forward.

You better hope you retain the Senate, the House will belong to Republicans, and your old white crusty leaders in the Dem party are showing their age both mentally and physically. I very seriously doubt you’ve taken the time to look at the next election cycle. A record number of offfices help by Dems in normally Red and swing states are up for election. Continue on this path of destroying American energy, inflation, out of hand spending, soft on crime approach and see what happens. I would be worried more about your own party. The things getting ready to happen in the House are going to be glorious! I can’t wait to see the investigations coming !
Doesn't seem like you really understand how things work. Just because there are 218 people of the same party in the house does not mean all of their political goals are aligned.

Interesting that the left never wanted to discuss special circumstances before Roe got overturned. It was always men shouldn't tell a woman what to do with her body (pretty vast scope) or the government shouldn't be in the exam room.

The majority has always been okay with abortions in cases of rape, incest, and medical need. The left went for everything and the science is settled that a fetus isn't worthy of living human status and protections.

Now, the left wants to use medical conditions as the sticking point including cases where the life in the womb isn't viable.

I don't know what statistics to trust, but according to BMC Women's Health, only 12% of abortions were due to medical conditions in a study from 2008-2010.

image-4-1024x512.png

Surely legislation can be passed by states to allow for the special circumstances most people accept. Why won't Democrats champion that route? Because they want the 78% which mostly covers convenience options. The rape and incest numbers are in that 78%, but that can be addressed as well.

image-4-1024x512.png

This isn't a Dem or Rep issue but a woman issue and women want their reproductive rights protected and the a option for an abortion if they so choose... that's the end of the debate for me. Becasue no matter what you or I say or think, you can't convince WOMEN that the state should force births upon them. And if that's the case then it's a losing issue for the Repubs.

Just like Dems in Texas saying they're coming for your AR-15 (I'm looking at you Beto) abortion post Roe will continue to cost the GOP seats...facts

You better hope you retain the Senate, the House will belong to Republicans, and your old white crusty leaders in the Dem party are showing their age both mentally and physically. I very seriously doubt you’ve taken the time to look at the next election cycle. A record number of offfices help by Dems in normally Red and swing states are up for election. Continue on this path of destroying American energy, inflation, out of hand spending, soft on crime approach and see what happens. I would be worried more about your own party. The things getting ready to happen in the House are going to be glorious! I can’t wait to see the investigations coming !
I guess you really didn't pay attention to what just happened did you

• Haha
Reactions: pawd and willdup
A little shocking, but shows the gains made all across the country for the party. Candidates matter though.

This isn't a Dem or Rep issue but a woman issue and women want their reproductive rights protected and the a option for an abortion if they so choose... that's the end of the debate for me. Becasue no matter what you or I say or think, you can't convince WOMEN that the state should force births upon them. And if that's the case then it's a losing issue for the Repubs.

Just like Dems in Texas saying they're coming for your AR-15 (I'm looking at you Beto) abortion post Roe will continue to cost the GOP seats...facts
You're the one who brought up abortion as a deal breaker in this thread.

You don't remember this from an hour ago?

You even stated that abortion is to the right like gun control is to the left.

Maybe we expand the murder of children to all humans-regardless of age, is that better?

If only there were an alternative to abortion......

You have any evidence of this? Was it the GOP Senate? Who specifically forced the SCOTUS to act and how did they do it?
It was the state of Mississippi in Dobbs with 228 Republican congressional delegates and 24 Republican states attorney generals filing amicus briefs.

So the SCOTUS ultimately simply did its job based on filing from a year before.

image-4-1024x512.png

I want the states to decide what happens to abortion. I don’t think taxpayers should be paying for this mess.

I want the states to decide what happens to abortion. I don’t think taxpayers should be paying for this mess.
At least not with federal tax dollars.

Any state that keeps abortion as an option for any reason will most likely have some taxpayer funded element to it.

Oh yeah, some here like to say women as a whole want abortion. That's obviously not true. But already leftists are resorting to mashing together tropes as some late GOP action is emerging.

• Haha

You are wrong as usual. Most conservatives are content to let the chips fall where they may at the state level. SCOTUS did not stake out a position on abortion. They simply said that the federal government does not have jurisdiction on the matter. They are correct.

However, any state can allow it, pay for it, encourage it, or serve it with macaroni and cheese if the people wish. That is as it should be.

So the key word is "extreme". There are conservatives with more "extreme" views on the subject who are not willing to settle for the Constitutional direction regarding subjects not granted federal jurisdiction. Those people will no doubt continue to bitch about it. But they are a vast minority just as the "squad" and many, many other "extremist" hate groups in your criminal organization are minorities.

Libs need to clean up their own backyard. A few more years of Biden & the rest of the idiots( Pelosi, Schumer,Nadler,etc.)& the Republicans won’t even have to work hard to get voted into office. Oh wait , I forgot , the libs stupid ass policies are no longer going to be pushed down our throats, they don’t control both branches of congress anymore. Ain’t that a bitch- libs!

Libs need to clean up their own backyard. A few more years of Biden & the rest of the idiots( Pelosi, Schumer,Nadler,etc.)& the Republicans won’t even have to work hard to get voted into office. Oh wait , I forgot , the libs stupid ass policies are no longer going to be pushed down our throats, they don’t control both branches of congress anymore. Ain’t that a bitch- libs!
User name check out

Are you suggesting that Republicans forced the SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

I don't get these prevailing political narratives. The People should vote according to their beliefs and interests given issues of the day. We don't all have to follow some packaged thought process.

Abortion is always a topic. The landscape changed in 2022 and people have the right to react. What's the problem?

As for MAGA vs RINO, how is this news to you? That's been a thing since the 2016 election. How soon we forget that the Republican establishment was anti-Trump back then. Most bit their tongue when he won so of course they're trying to win back the GOP. That's been covered for years.
Republicans put those 3 justices on the court for the exact reason of overturning abortion. Trump will run in 2024 and say "well, i was in favor of a 15 week ban" or something which is complete and utter BS because he put the 3 judges on SCOTUS who he knew would overturn Roe. He even said it in 2016 that he would do it and he did. He is tied to that anchor for the rest of his political life.

The GOP just had the 2nd worst midterm for a party out of power since 1934. The only other time was 2002 when everyone rallied around Bush after 9/11

I think youre misreading. MAGA will remain. It’s a concept, not a singular person. The reigns of MAGA are being turned over to RDS and Youngkin. Trump was never going to go away quietly.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Republicans put those 3 justices on the court for the exact reason of overturning abortion. Trump will run in 2024 and say "well, i was in favor of a 15 week ban" or something which is complete and utter BS because he put the 3 judges on SCOTUS who he knew would overturn Roe. He even said it in 2016 that he would do it and he did. He is tied to that anchor for the rest of his political life.
Why do libs try to force the issue on things they believe in yet act like some injustice occurred when something they don't like happens?

Nothing illegal or immoral happened concerning overturning Roe. Hell, the Democrats have been talking about packing the SCOTUS long before just to legislate from the bench.

All the SCOTUS did was leave it to the states which is the correct way it should be handled. They didn't create a law banning abortion which is the opposite of what Democrats want to do.

All the whiners are doing is admitting that the SCOTUS acted appropriately. Why not fight the battle legally at the state level where people have more say and majority is more likely to rule?

"He said he would do it and he did"
That is why we love him. That is why our enemies fear him.
He means what he says, unlike lying scumbags like Clinton and Biden who slide sideways depending on which audience they are addressing.

But let's get back to Roe.
1) You know very well that Roe was not legal according to constitutional jurisprudence.
2) All SCOTUS did was say that each state could do whatever they want. That ruling is correct.
3) All this haymaking by the 'RATs over this issue is phony hysteria whipped up to energize the uninformed and low IQ base. The party, just like you and I, know that most states will enact some kind of middle ground abortion stance. Abortion will not be banned in many states because there simply is not the popular opinion to do so, even within red states. This time the laws will be backed by the Constitution and will persevere. By far, most people nation wide see it as a sticky issue to be handled reasonably because of all the situational variables. That will be the case, sooner rather than later.

Claiming Trump put constitutionalist judges on SCOTUS simply for Roe is ignorance. I'm not calling you stupid. I am saying that either you do not have or do not understand the information.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT