ADVERTISEMENT

The rock has been endorsed joe

for president. The dumb as a rock guy . Let the millions and millions know he’s dumb . He should have known his role and shut up.
Steroids have rotted his brain. He’s played in so many stupid roles from fake wrestling to really bad action movies. This is all about earning some bona fides in liberal Hollywood. WGAS?

Steroids have rotted his brain. He’s played in so many stupid roles from fake wrestling to really bad action movies. This is all about earning some bona fides in liberal Hollywood. WGAS?
I have already cut holloywood and their ilk off from my wallet, I guess I will make sure I spread the word.
You would think they were hurting from the conservative viewers not patronizing their trash, but I guess they will never learn. I will not see another new hollywood flick, screw them.

hogan-and-trump-1469360063-800.png

for president. The dumb as a rock guy . Let the millions and millions know he’s dumb . He should have known his role and shut up.

he does he’s not going to bite the hand that feeds him.

China has brought out Hollywood.

The reason China is never the bad guy.

Most men these days are just going to take the money and don’t have the balls to put up a fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT