ADVERTISEMENT

The secret service is run by the executive branch

TivoliDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
And the woman leading it was handpicked by Joe Biden. She was with the Secret Service for 27 years and was on his personal detail when he was vice president. Then she retired and went into what I assume is private security at PepsiCo, and has recently come back to head the department.

What is her number one initiative? Diversity, equity, and inclusion, and promoting more chicks.

Not only is DEI getting people killed, but this is yet another failure to lay at the feet of Joe Biden. He can’t even protect his own political rivals, which is an obligation every other president in history has met.

We don’t settle our political differences with violence in this country, that will dissolve the country very quickly. We settle our differences with free and open conversation and voting.

Sleepy Joe is really just crappy Joe, and what the Secret Service has become under him as a complete joke.

After Trump wins, he needs to fire all the top leader ship, and get some real men in there.

And the woman leading it was handpicked by Joe Biden. She was with the Secret Service for 27 years and was on his personal detail when he was vice president. Then she retired and went into what I assume is private security at PepsiCo, and has recently come back to head the department.

What is her number one initiative? Diversity, equity, and inclusion, and promoting more chicks.

Not only is DEI getting people killed, but this is yet another failure to lay at the feet of Joe Biden. He can’t even protect his own political rivals, which is an obligation every other president in history has met.

We don’t settle our political differences with violence in this country, that will dissolve the country very quickly. We settle our differences with free and open conversation and voting.

Sleepy Joe is really just crappy Joe, and what the Secret Service has become under him as a complete joke.

After Trump wins, he needs to fire all the top leader ship, and get some real men in there.
guessing there will be some turnover there, soon......too much criticism, but it wouldn't shock me if it didn't happen (Biden).

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT