ADVERTISEMENT

The Shooter had 3 Overseas Accounts?

I saw them talking about that on Fox earlier with Scalise and another congressman. The concern is if it's from a country like Iran. There has been concerns for years now for Trump and Pompeo for taking out that Iranian general. Not sure how they could have found Crooks though out of the blue.

I saw them talking about that on Fox earlier with Scalise and another congressman. The concern is if it's from a country like Iran. There has been concerns for years now for Trump and Pompeo for taking out that Iranian general. Not sure how they could have found Crooks though out of the blue.
Geeze.
This is starting to blow my mind.

It sounds extremely far fetched that someone was paying him to do this.
But a 20 year old guy having 3 overseas accounts seems pretty crazy true.

It sounds extremely far fetched that someone was paying him to do this.
But a 20 year old guy having 3 overseas accounts seems pretty crazy true.

If we are ever told. My guess is overseas crypto accounts and stuff like that. But who knows at this point.

It's very weird he reportedly had no friends & no social media presence or discussion forum presence but knew how to make 2 explosive devices without any trace of him researching it, bypass SS security to find the one unguarded roof, make a pretty accurate shot, have a phone that took days for SS to break into & reportedly had all the useful info wiped from the phone which apparently is a sophisticated process.

The odds that some loser kid could do all that without leaving any foot prints or clues as to what he was up to makes you imagine he had to have at least one accomplice. Not saying it was someone in govt or from Iran but he had to have some help from somewhere

Forget about the 3 offshore accounts which could just be crypto

It's very weird he reportedly had no friends & no social media presence or discussion forum presence but knew how to make 2 explosive devices without any trace of him researching it, bypass SS security to find the one unguarded roof, make a pretty accurate shot, have a phone that took days for SS to break into & reportedly had all the useful info wiped from the phone which apparently is a sophisticated process.

The odds that some loser kid could do all that without leaving any foot prints or clues as to what he was up to makes you imagine he had to have at least one accomplice. Not saying it was someone in govt or from Iran but he had to have some help from somewhere

Just heard on wsb radio about an hour ago. They said it was just released this morning.

Searches on internet of
How to make a bomb.
Mass shooters (and the one who’s parents were held responsible… can’t think of the name)
Republican and Democrat Convention
Future trump speeches

Reactions: TivoliDawg
The Iranian threat was sent out week(s) before the Trump event, and the SS instead of enhancing security, weakened it. Call me one of many conspiracy theorists, meaning we usually are proven right after time moves on, but this assassination attempt "story" is starting to smell like a week-old fish laying on a dock.

Last edited:
SS knew of him 23 minutes before the shots were fired? I am not a conspiracy person but come on.

The sloped roof BS, the pictures of him in drag, or cross dresser or whatever it is.

Stinking bad here.
Police reported him ranging with a range finder at least twice & he was labeled a threat of interest from what's being reported yet Trump was still allowed to go on stage?

The time line on this whole thing was posted last night. It is not defendable. In any way.
The fact that Trump was allowed to be at the podium before the threat was eliminated goes beyond a snafu. There are multiple things that occured that should never happened but putting him on the shooters mark was criminal negligence at the minimum.

Last edited:
The fact that Trump was allowed to be at the podium before the threat was eliminated goes beyond a snafu. There are multiple things that occured that should never happen but putting him on the shooters mark was criminal negligence at the minimum.
So the next question is...if its not negligence, what is it? And who is behind it?

The odds of an American, under age 25 having no social media accounts at all, must be less than one percent. Right?

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
So the next question is...if its not negligence, what is it? And who is behind it?
It’s incompetence that virtually no one can imagine.

If you really want to kill Donald Trump, it’s not that hard to do. It’s just hard to get away with. If people in the gov’t wanted him dead, they would just poison his food and he’d be dead within minutes.

No conspiracy theory. Incompetence from DEI hires.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I'm not going to opine that this was a conspiracy but it needs to be investigated like one and everyone that could have been involved needs to be viewed as a suspect until cleared. This could indeed be a comedy of errors and a tragic coincidence that this kid picked a spot that was going to be left unguarded and had a clear line of site but we need a transparent investigation first.

Its called misdirection. Straight from the 1963 J. Edgar Hoover Playbook

Back then the story was that Cuba or Russia might be involved., in the JFK assignation. So America had to be convinced that the Oswald story was legit, to prevent WW3. Very convenient way to garner support for selling the public a load of crap.

It’s incompetence that virtually no one can imagine.

If you really want to kill Donald Trump, it’s not that hard to do. It’s just hard to get away with. If people in the gov’t wanted him dead, they would just poison his food and he’d be dead within minutes.

No conspiracy theory. Incompetence from DEI hires.
I am federal employee for the dod & I generally think at least my department is very proficient & always looking to cut inefficiencies.

I say that before I say this. The high profile blunders our federal govt has been involved in over the past 5 years is simply mind numbing & one must assume we give our federal agencies way too much credit & they completely suck or it's (at least some of its) by design.

Maybe they intentionally set the expectations low so when they actually screw up, you don't really notice the difference.

Reactions: wwforest

Back then the story was that Cuba or Russia might be involved., in the JFK assignation. So America had to be convinced that the Oswald story was legit, to prevent WW3. Very convenient way to garner support for selling the public a load of crap.
At the very least, there are numerous leadership personnel in the DOJ, DHS, DOD, Congress, etc who are not happy Trump turned his head Saturday.

As the wise artist Bob Ross famously said "happy accidents". Would have been a lot of folks happy about that mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: poorpreacher
I am federal employee for the dod & I generally think at least my department is very proficient & always looking to cut inefficiencies.

I say that before I say this. The high profile blunders our federal govt has been involved in over the past 5 years is simply mind numbing & one must assume we give our federal agencies way too much credit & they completely suck or it's (at least some of its) by design.

Maybe they intentionally set the expectations low so when they actually screw up, you don't really notice the difference.
I have a tangential relationship to the DOD. The amount of money they, spend, and to whom and why would blow your mind.

In the last 3 years, I have personally seen over $100M in contracts awarded to companies because they are owned by a woman. They are supposed to build our cyber defense network.

Think about that for a few minutes. The most qualified and best vendors were forced to lose because they were owned by (GASP!) white men.

100%. I like when someone else knows our history as well as the facts. The agency actually coined the term "conspiracy theory" after Dallas to discredit anyone who dared to use their brain and mouth to speak out. In 1963, Project Mockingbird was in its infancy and was not the fully developed, controlled media message of today. 60 years later we know how the SS, FBI, CIA, Dallas PD and other elements of the government WERE the conspiracy. We will never get that level of detail from this shooting.

By the way, why would they remove Comperatore's body so quickly from the bleachers? No crime scene tape, no investigation and complete spoliation of the evidence? They didn't clear the area, put up crime scene tape, cover the body - he was DOA before they got to him. Its as if they didn't want angles of entry to be investigated...Thinking back to JFK, the immediate thing that pops into my mind is they didn't want any contradictory, inconvenient facts to come out. The lack of transparency started minutes after the shooting.

I have a tangential relationship to the DOD. The amount of money they, spend, and to whom and why would blow your mind.

In the last 3 years, I have personally seen over $100M in contracts awarded to companies because they are owned by a woman. They are supposed to build our cyber defense network.

Think about that for a few minutes. The most qualified and best vendors were forced to lose because they were owned by (GASP!) white men.
I am in Gov Con. There is not efficiency in the DoD or HHS.

O they are absolitely wasteful especially with end of year funds and anything contractor-related.

I misspoke.

I've been in military and worked for Forest Service, DOD, and state governments for almost 20 years. I've never seen a comedy of errors on anything close to what happened Saturday by what is supposed to be an elite professional organization. & I've never seen the leader of said operation not taken full ownership beyond just lip service like she has avoided doing nor have I seen someone of her stature protected from scrutiny like we've seen

100%. I like when someone else knows our history as well as the facts. The agency actually coined the term "conspiracy theory" after Dallas to discredit anyone who dared to use their brain and mouth to speak out. In 1963, Project Mockingbird was in its infancy and was not the fully developed, controlled media message of today. 60 years later we know how the SS, FBI, CIA, Dallas PD and other elements of the government WERE the conspiracy. We will never get that level of detail from this shooting.

By the way, why would they remove Comperatore's body so quickly from the bleachers? No crime scene tape, no investigation and complete spoliation of the evidence? They didn't clear the area, put up crime scene tape, cover the body - he was DOA before they got to him. Its as if they didn't want angles of entry to be investigated...Thinking back to JFK, the immediate thing that pops into my mind is they didn't want any contradictory, inconvenient facts to come out. The lack of transparency started minutes after the shooting.
I've said it several times, but the JKF assassination is one of my favorite topics.

A couple things I can't figure out.

First, I can't get Oswald. I'm pretty sure he was CIA. Was he part of the conspiracy or a counter to it? It seems clear the Texas Theatre was a meeting place/contact point of some kind....At least he thought so....but it was a trap.

Second I don't get the JD Tippett deal. I don't think Oswald shot him. I can't figure out why he was killed....what his involvement was.

I think something went wrong, with the original plan, and those responsible had to scramble, to keep the narrative from falling apart.

It's too weird. Shoot JFK. Get on a bus. Get off. Kill Tippett. Go to movie. Get arrested. Proclaim innocence. Get shot by Jack Ruby.

I think something got screwed up with Oswald, but they got it straight finally. Then they were able to sell that Warren Commission bull and got away with murder.

I've said it several times, but the JKF assassination is one of my favorite topics.

First, I can't get Oswald. I'm pretty sure he was CIA. Was he part of the conspiracy or a counter to it? It seems clear the Texas Theatre was a meeting place/contact point of some kind....At least he thought so....but it was a trap.

Second I don't get the JD Tippett deal. I don't think Oswald shot him. I can't figure out why he was killed....what his involvement was.

I think something went wrong, with the original plan, and those responsible had to scramble, to keep the narrative from falling apart.

It's too weird. Shoot JFK. Get on a bus. Get off. Kill Tippett. Go to movie. Get arrested. Proclaim innocence. Get shot by Jack Ruby.

I think something got screwed up with Oswald, but they got it straight finally. Then they were able to sell that Warren Commission bull and got away with murder.
Have you read many books on the assassination? My history teacher in HS was obsessed with JFK’s assassination and we spent almost half of our US history class on it. We read “Best Evidence” back then, which was written in 1980.
After hearing RFK Jr on an interview, he said the book that does the best at getting the real truth out is James Douglas book “jFK and The Unspeakable”. That book will answer all your questions. Written in 2008, it had a lot more information than was available in the early 80’s.

Have you read many books on the assassination? My history teacher in HS was obsessed with JFK’s assassination and we spent almost half of our US history class on it. We read “Best Evidence” back then, which was written in 1980.
After hearing RFK Jr on an interview, he said the book that does the best at getting the real truth out is James Douglas book “jFK and The Unspeakable”. That book will answer all your questions. Written in 2008, it had a lot more information than was available in the early 80’s.
Be willing to bet POTUS 47 DJT would release a lot of info regarding the assassination of JFK and likely RFK.

Reactions: madmerf
Be willing to bet POTUS 47 DJT would release a lot of info regarding the assassination of JFK and likely RFK.
Maybe. Last time Pompeo talked/forced him to change his mind.
As I said to my adult son last Saturday after the shooting, almost nothing surprises me any more. I said the only things that would surprise me at this point would be:

1. All, as in 100%, of the JFK files are released.
2. The government puts a live alien on TV and tells us they have been here longer than man and actually run the planet.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Maybe. Last time Pompeo talked/forced him to change his mind.
Last time, DJT hadn't taken a bullet as the result of the most absurd attempt to protect a POTUS candidate (literally a few days before he became the nominee which would require more aggressive protection) and been able to provide no answers as to why the most obvious place to take a shot was not secured.

Reactions: WyoDawg307

The Chris Martenson links I posted on another thread showed something I had never noticed or heard. Maybe it has been out there for decades. The old film shows two SS jogging along by the back of the limo with a hand on the fender they were beside. Then they are given an order to separate. One agent turns toward a command center and throws his hands up in disgust like: WTF!

Seconds later the limo makes a right turn and JFK's head explodes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT