ADVERTISEMENT

The US has ordered The USS Abraham Lincoln

To speed up and get to the Middle East region asap.

The USS Georgia (have family on that) has been ordered to the Middle East now.

Sounds like Iran is planning a full out attack now on Israel. Question is when.

If Iran is that stupid, the USA should nuke Tehran the next day! That would send a very clear message that if you f around with the USA or our allies you go bye-bye!

Find Out School GIF by FOMO Duck

If Iran is that stupid, the USA should nuke Tehran the next day! That would send a very clear message that if you f around with the USA or our allies you go bye-bye!

Yes, the US is protected from any kind of mutual destruction scenario (sarcasm). We just now discovered that the Cold War was a crock of crap (more sarcasm).
There's only one major religion in the world right now where the people so believe in it they really don't see any problem giving up the tentative life here for the permanent afterlife. Some of those countries (not talking about Iran) have their own nukes already. I don't think this would go over well with them.

To speed up and get to the Middle East region asap.

The USS Georgia (have family on that) has been ordered to the Middle East now.

Sounds like Iran is planning a full out attack now on Israel. Question is when.
If it happens , the Dems can surely kiss the White House goodbye for 2024
The little ballerina Antony Blinken is failing miserably at his job..just like all the other Dem cabinet members ..this world is a mess!

Joe has told the Iranians they are toast if they attack Israel. If he backs down again he will not help Kamala's chances; but if he wipes out a few thousand radical Arabs, that may be just the ticket she needs for the Whitehouse. It is always money well spent when you kill your enemy.

If it happens , the Dems can surely kiss the White House goodbye for 2024
The little ballerina Antony Blinken is failing miserably at his job..just like all the other Dem cabinet members ..this world is a mess!
I think it depends on the U.S. response. Dems will be way ahead if they obliterate the radical arabs because death is all they understand. Kamala could really benefit winning back the Jewish vote she has recently alienated with her comments on Israel.

I think it depends on the U.S. response. Dems will be way ahead if they obliterate the radical arabs because death is all they understand. Kamala could really benefit winning back the Jewish vote she has recently alienated with her comments on Israel.
Kamala has not nor will she ever lose the Jewish vote.

It’s also not really a benefit or a negative. There isn’t that many of them.

I think if Harris cared about the Jewish population Shapiro would be the VP now and she’s almost have the election locked up. She’s placating the radical anti-semites right now, you think she’s gonna do much for the war? She’s just trying desperately to prevent a hot war until the election is over.

I think if Harris cared about the Jewish population Shapiro would be the VP now and she’s almost have the election locked up. She’s placating the radical anti-semites right now, you think she’s gonna do much for the war? She’s just trying desperately to prevent a hot war until the election is over.
Both candidates need to be paying attention to the success radicals in both parties are having this year.
Not sure anyone can prevent a hot war at this point. Hopefully Iran is turned into a wasteland.

Reactions: Krowking123
Both candidates need to be paying attention to the success radicals in both parties are having this year.
Not sure anyone can prevent a hot war at this point. Hopefully Iran is turned into a wasteland.
Agreed. Country is ready for moderates it’s getting way to hot in politics right now.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT