ADVERTISEMENT

There this single mother who lives in our

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Neighborhood and she is always asking for favors . About 11 last night she called the blushing bride to see if I can come over to remove a snake from her carport .

the blushing bride wasn’t too please with the request but told me to go over and get it over with .

I get over there and sure enough it’s a rat snake . It had already clapped down on a mice and I told her to just leave it alone . I will be back first thing in the morning to see if it’s gone and if not I will remove it.

at 5 o’clock she called my cell this time and ask if I been over . I said no . She says please hurry I’m scared .

any of y’all single so y’all can do this type stuff for her ? Leave me alone. She gets Fred to fix things and I take care of animals and any vehicle that park out front .

I hope some guy sweeps her off her feet soon .

Neighborhood and she is always asking for favors . About 11 last night she called the blushing bride to see if I can come over to remove a snake from her carport .

the blushing bride wasn’t too please with the request but told me to go over and get it over with .

I get over there and sure enough it’s a rat snake . It had already clapped down on a mice and I told her to just leave it alone . I will be back first thing in the morning to see if it’s gone and if not I will remove it.

at 5 o’clock she called my cell this time and ask if I been over . I said no . She says please hurry I’m scared .

any of y’all single so y’all can do this type stuff for her ? Leave me alone. She gets Fred to fix things and I take care of animals and any vehicle that park out front .

I hope some guy sweeps her off her feet soon .
OCD....all she really wants is to see the real Alabama Black Snake.....wake up man !!

Todd, sounds like you and Fred hoe runnin'...

pimpin' aint easy
1Fqk.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT