ADVERTISEMENT

There's something happening here

Zonadog

War Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
What it is, ain't exactly clear.

Washington, Oregon, and California are on fire right now. Additional resources from nearby states and the federal government are arriving, with more on the way. The sky there is orange. Even here in Phoenix, the moon looks orange at night. The sky is hazy with smoke.

There are many reports of arsonists being arrested in all three states. Residents have seen people throwing molotov cocktails out of cars in wooded areas.

Local authorities are denying antifa involvement. They have also downplayed the arson reports and arrests.

Some politicians including the governor of Washington are calling this "climate change" related.

Not sure what is up here, but something is up.

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep. Into your heart it will creep.

Sick people who are trying to destroy our country for politics. Trying to even the score so to speak. I expect to see red states starting to burn soon unfortunately though as retaliation, thus creating a more violent environment, rife with mistrust and disinformation. Perfect storm.

Sick people who are trying to destroy our country for politics. Trying to even the score so to speak. I expect to see red states starting to burn soon unfortunately though as retaliation, thus creating a more violent environment, rife with mistrust and disinformation. Perfect storm.
Since you mention it, there are also fires in Idaho. They have several big ones right now.

Arizona usually has these, as well. There is currently one, relatively small fire in Arizona down near the border. There are several in Mexico right across the border from California.

What it is, ain't exactly clear.

Washington, Oregon, and California are on fire right now. Additional resources from nearby states and the federal government are arriving, with more on the way. The sky there is orange. Even here in Phoenix, the moon looks orange at night. The sky is hazy with smoke.

There are many reports of arsonists being arrested in all three states. Residents have seen people throwing molotov cocktails out of cars in wooded areas.

Local authorities are denying antifa involvement. They have also downplayed the arson reports and arrests.

Some politicians including the governor of Washington are calling this "climate change" related.

Not sure what is up here, but something is up.

Thanks Sierra Club. Come to south Ga and we’ll teach you how to manage forests and prevent total destruction of millions of acres. Yes you can actually harvest some trees productively that others may live. Or you can continue your scorched earth policies. Who’s the real stewards of land ?

Thanks Sierra Club. Come to south Ga and we’ll teach you how to manage forests and prevent total destruction of millions of acres. Yes you can actually harvest some trees productively that others may live. Or you can continue your scorched earth policies. Who’s the real stewards of land ?
One ongoing point of contention is between these states and their electric utilities. They are fighting over who is responsible for clearing brush and dead stuff away from power lines. The Sierrra Club constantly lobbies against any forest management effort. Meanwhile, nothing gets done, so the forest management in these states is near nonexistent.

Last edited:
Well I already told you about Portland and how almost every house had an impenetrable ring of overgrown bushes gone wild, but nothing will stop a Molotov cocktail once the fire gets into the tops of trees

Boy, you guys just eat up anything QAnon throws out about the wildfires.

I wonder how many times QAnon and Trump just sit back and laugh their asses off knowing they can make up anything they want, and you guys will completely go for it. It probably is a lot of fun, let's make this one up and watch the inbreds repeat it over and over.

Residents of California refused controlled burns which could have prevented this.

I wonder how many times QAnon and Trump just sit back and laugh their asses off knowing they can make up anything they want, and you guys will completely go for it. It probably is a lot of fun, let's make this one up and watch the inbreds repeat it over and over.
You do know what dawg food is destined to become....right.

Dunno if it's arson or not, but for the past 50+ years our public schools have taught children they're nothing but animals..... why would we be surprised then if they act like animals?

Lol. At least there really are fires. It's not like somebody convinced Righties something absurd like Trump was a Russian stooge or that a Lt. Col. gets to decide the POTUS has to follow the foreign policy advise from his subordinates or that Trump thinks fallen warriors are losers. Yeah, let's just make shat up and see which side eats it up like Sunday lunch.

California Governor Gavin Newsom and Oregon Governor Kate Brown have both declared that the wildfires are the result of climate change because they haven't moved fast enough to eliminate fossil fuels and build clean energy sources. They "know" this even before the fires have been put out and full investigations can be done.

California Governor Gavin Newsom and Oregon Governor Kate Brown have both declared that the wildfires are the result of climate change because they haven't moved fast enough to eliminate fossil fuels and build clean energy sources. They "know" this even before the fires have been put out and full investigations can be done.

I have read some of the reactions on twitter to the Oregon Gov's climate change tweet and some of the locals are saying there is no way this is just natural wildfires and she is catching hell for asking for federal assistance now

A TIGER!? IN AFRICA!?

a whistle pig near the road.
told me to slow down and be careful.
I complied.

Man can do what he wills, not always succeeding.
it is courage to make a clean breast of answers.

Last edited:
Not drawing any conclusions, just gonna leave this right here.

EhweK3CWoAAlepx

I have relatives who are liberals posting on facebook don't believe the antifa setting fire storys.

It is interesting to me because they seem to think the arrest are made up. When i read some of their facebook post it just makes me think they seem like they legitimately care but just have a very twisted view on things.

When they start getting what they deserve for their misdeeds, things will settle down. Just knowing that justice awaits is enough to stop a coward.
The problem all along has been the failure of those local and state leaders to take swift, decisive action to stop the cowards.

When they start getting what they deserve for their misdeeds, things will settle down. Just knowing that justice awaits is enough to stop a coward.
The problem all along has been the failure of those local and state leaders to take swift, decisive action to stop the cowards.
It's almost as if you teach what you allow. What a concept.

Reactions: Georgia Jim

Reactions: Spe77
Great source there Dirtytoeddawg, always glad to hear reporting from a member of the Proud Boys.

So, a gay Asian journalist is a member of the Proud Boys? Gotcha

He dose more factual journalism in a month than the major networks combined.

LMAO at you posting from rollingstone. I suppose you still believe Antifa are good guys that don't actually exist?

Reactions: Spe77
Antifa sucks, and they are no more part of the Dems than the Proud Boys are of the Pubs.

They are both a group of inbred morons that I hope will have one hell of a battle somewhere and kill each other off.

Let me know when prominant Pubs start bowing to the proud boys and setting up bail funds for proud boy rioters.

Great source there Dirtytoeddawg, always glad to hear reporting from a member of the Proud Boys.

Here’s Andy’s story of why & how he began his reporting of Antifa

Take 2 minutes to watch & then compare with the article from Rolling Stone. They couldn’t be more wrong.

Reactions: ferris and Spe77
ADVERTISEMENT