ADVERTISEMENT

These Dawgs Fight & I Love it!

Quick-Slant

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2021
We are 0-1 against Bama's new staff; that's it. The media and some of you will make it seem like it's more than this but it's all noise. We lost because they did something we weren't prepared for in the 1st half, they made more plays, and they played a much cleaner game. All of that, and they still barely won in the end. Bama is not as good as they played in the 1st half, and we certainly aren't as bad as we played in the 1st half. I don't know why we were caught off guard, but we were. $hhiit happens. If CKS is not prepared for something, I assume it's because it's something they haven't shown before. Tip your hat to Bama because it paid off THIS TIME. After Beck's fumble, I know most of you pansies gave up, but thankfully, our coaches and players have a pair and keep fighting no matter the circumstances. When the fumble happened, I was concerned about how Beck would respond. I think it's safe to say the entire team responded the right way and continued fighting until the end. What I learned from this game is we can spot a team 28 points and still win. That's Amazing & a team I can get behind!! I promise you there aren't many teams that could have made a game out of that one. Not only did we make it a game, we took a brief lead. Of course, I was disappointed we lost our first regular season game since Nov. of 2020, but I'm fired up to see the fight these Dawgs have. Having a team of guys that will fight until the end is a coach's dream, so Dawg Fans, ignore the noise and rest easy knowing this is a damn good team & we are lucky to have a team like this to cheer for on Sattidy! Love Dawg Nation & Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.