ADVERTISEMENT

Things are starting to break

I was really beginning to wonder. If the public doesn’t see what is going on as a condemnation of the progressive dem policies, what in the hell would it actually take. Even the dems on this board don’t argue that Biden and Kamala aren’t an all time clusterf. The other thing they will fight for is to see trump go to prison somehow. Hey moderate dems on the board. Time to pay attention to what the progressives you elected are doing. And don’t put them in charge again.

I was really beginning to wonder. If the public doesn’t see what is going on as a condemnation of the progressive dem policies, what in the hell would it actually take. Even the dems on this board don’t argue that Biden and Kamala aren’t an all time clusterf. The other thing they will fight for is to see trump go to prison somehow. Hey moderate dems on the board. Time to pay attention to what the progressives you elected are doing. And don’t put them in charge again.
Right^^^this is similar to my big sister (1969) not just babysitting on Friday Night but running the household full-time.

Looks like somebody got the standard talking points memo.

There's also a nuance of the above video that I find interesting. At 0:09, the voice over says that her campaign slogan is "God, Fatherland, and Family" but the right says it is "God, Country and Family." The left wing interpretation seems calculated to remind us of Hitler and Mussolini. The Italian term she uses is "patria" which can mean homeland, country, birthplace, motherland or fatherland. Anyone speak Italian well enough to give more context?

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you, but all Fascism, including Mussolini, was FAR-RIGHT, not left...
What we are seeing in todays progressive agendas/platforms is many of the tenants ascribed to fascism. Those tenants are not part of the conservative ideology. While definitions state that racism is far right, the current progressive movement has adopted a lot of the tactics of fascism. Don’t be married to what you are told;rather, keep an open mind and think for ourselves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT