ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking Jill knows

woofn

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It was just a week or so ago Jill was out there heading up the campaigning instead of Joe…this week not hearing from Jill 🤷‍♂️. Obviously the Biden’s would love to keep running (they want Hunter pardoned/commuted), but the walls are closing in on Joe…just don’t see him withstanding the onslaught, but he does still have the the primary wins so looks like there’s still some negotiating to do.

It was just a week or so ago Jill was out there heading up the campaigning instead of Joe…this week not hearing from Jill 🤷‍♂️. Obviously the Biden’s would love to keep running (they want Hunter pardoned/commuted), but the walls are closing in on Joe…just don’t see him withstanding the onslaught, but he does still have the the primary wins so looks like there’s still some negotiating to do.
I thought he was gone, then I thought there is no way they get him out, now I don't know. But, if that is plan I fully expect that announcement to come tonight or tomorrow to try an overshadow the RNC.

I thought he was gone, then I thought there is no way they get him out, now I don't know. But, if that is plan I fully expect that announcement to come tonight or tomorrow to try an overshadow the RNC.
the fact that leaks about Schumer, Jeffries, and especially Pelosi trying to nudge him out are pretty important.

Reactions: woofn
Concur…..believe it was last week it was reported she was sitting in cabinet meetings. Also been reported she endorsed the hire for SS (head).

Shat, 4 all I know she is running the WH. On the positive side, guess that is better than “KAMALA”.

Now Obama is saying Joe must step aside. look out here come Michele.. 65

Joe has dirt on others and he's using it as leverage plus he's stubborn as a mule.
You can bet your hiney they have dirt on him too. I guarantee you they are right now working on a golden parachute for the Biden family so they get paid off, name a library or something after him and promise to keep Hunter out of jail, and go away gracefully. If he doesnt do that they will drop the hammer on him and he will be disgraced .

You can bet your hiney they have dirt on him too. I guarantee you they are right now working on a golden parachute for the Biden family so they get paid off, name a library or something after him and promise to keep Hunter out of jail, and go away gracefully. If he doesnt do that they will drop the hammer on him and he will be disgraced .
Here's hoping he just digs his heels in even further in a demented angry old man last stand.

Hunter will be pardoned one way or another. Dems take care of each other.

Here's hoping he just digs his heels in even further in a demented angry old man last stand.
Appears that he did just that in a Zoom call with moderate House Democrats on Saturday. ABC News reported the following:

One House Democrat on the call told ABC News that Biden was not prepared for questions, that he gave "rambling responses" without answering questions, and downplayed their concerns.

A member described to ABC News the exchange was "hard to watch" and detailed how
[Colorado Democrat Rep. Jason] Crow referenced voters' concerns about Biden being "at the helm when they go to sleep at night."

The conversation became personal when Biden mentioned Crow's Bronze Star and attempted to bring up his son Beau, the member said. Two sources described Biden's exchange with the former Army Ranger as "incoherent" and "unintelligible."

One member suggested to ABC News that members on the call were left "aghast" after this particular exchange -- with members shaking their heads, some with their hands on their faces in apparent shock.

There's a recording of the call, possibly released by Adam Schiff, that some journalists are quoting.

MSN reported:
President Biden was handed a private note during the call and he read it out loud. "Stay positive, you are sounding defensive," Biden said on the call, seemingly reading directly from his staffer’s short missive.

Last edited:
Appears that he did just that in a Zoom call with moderate House Democrats on Saturday. ABC News reported the following:

One House Democrat on the call told ABC News that Biden was not prepared for questions, that he gave "rambling responses" without answering questions, and downplayed their concerns.

A member described to ABC News the exchange was "hard to watch" and detailed how
[Colorado Democrat Rep. Jason] Crow referenced voters' concerns about Biden being "at the helm when they go to sleep at night."

The conversation became personal when Biden mentioned Crow's Bronze Star and attempted to bring up his son Beau, the member said. Two sources described Biden's exchange with the former Army Ranger as "incoherent" and "unintelligible."

One member suggested to ABC News that members on the call were left "aghast" after this particular exchange -- with members shaking their heads, some with their hands on their faces in apparent shock.

There's a recording of the call that some journalists are quoting.
That was before Jeffries, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, and now Obama have at the very least not denied the fact that they are expressing a desire for Joe to drop out. And now apparently all the money is drying up from big donors. Joe is driven by ego. And at some point that ego will lead him to drop out and "be a hero for democracy" if he knows he can't win anyway. It will be sickening how they try to re-write his legacy when he does drop out. He was well on his way to defeat even before he shit his pants in the debate.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
That was before Jeffries, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, and now Obama have at the very least not denied the fact that they are expressing a desire for Joe to drop out. And now apparently all the money is drying up from big donors. Joe is driven by ego. And at some point that ego will lead him to drop out and "be a hero for democracy" if he knows he can't win anyway. It will be sickening how they try to re-write his legacy when he does drop out. He was well on his way to defeat even before he shit his pants in the debate.
So on one hand I agree with you, the pressure on him to drop out is immense.

But- and Im sure Biden is pushing back with this as well, are we supposed to believe that they have been saying Joe Biden is the man blah blah blah, to just turn on a dime and now push Kamala out there and try to convince voters in her with less than 4 months to go? The Dems have really screwed the pooch here. I dont see how they recover.

So on one hand I agree with you, the pressure on him to drop out is immense.

But- and Im sure Biden is pushing back with this as well, are we supposed to believe that they have been saying Joe Biden is the man blah blah blah, to just turn on a dime and now push Kamala out there and try to convince voters in her with less than 4 months to go? The Dems have really screwed the pooch here. I dont see how they recover.
Agreed. I think the calculus is that they at least have a slight chance if they re-energize the campaign with a new candidate....even if the downside is worse. With Biden, they are toast. Willingly driving off a cliff.

so I heard… Biden will probably drop out this weekend but will not endorse the VP.

Yeah, I think it's down to what the Bidens can extort for releasing the delegates now. The Biden inner circle and family know 100% that he's not capable of executing the job of POTUS today much less 2 or 3 yrs down the line.
That’s exactly what this is about. George Clooney is going to host another fundraiser. Joe’s not coming this time.
They’re hitting up their donors yet again for even more money to buy the guy out.
The Democrat party is the Auburn of politics.

The Democrat Party did this to themselves. Shut down the primaries. They’ll pass over Kamala Harris and alienate a bunch of voters they count on. The only way it could be more comical is if they nominated that doctor from HHS that calls himself Rachel and comes to work dressed like Little Bo Peep.

Last edited:
Haven't heard from Melania either. Who knows?

Heard from well connected political guru: $100 million book deal and $2 billion for his presidential library. Anyway, just follow the money!

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Biden says he’s staying in the race, but will have a “change of heart” once he’s secured his price for releasing his delegates. He won’t change his mind, because he’s no longer equipped to do so except about “would you like Frankenberry or Count Chocula for breakfast, Mr President?”
What’s amazing is the amount of people the Democrats have more scared over the prospect of Donald Trump being President than they are about continuing on with the unbelievable shitshow that is unfolding in front of their eyes.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Heard from well connected political guru: $100 million book deal and $2 billion for his presidential library. Anyway, just follow the money!

The book deal would just be money laundering. Nobody will buy it and no one will read it. 100% ghost written.

Reactions: Zonadog
The book deal would just be money laundering. Nobody will buy it and no one will read it. 100% ghost written.
That would be insane. JK Rowling didn't get that much up front money in total for all 7 Harry Potter books, and 3 of those set records for pre-sales.

What a f’d up crew …same assholes that have been saying the last three yrs that he was the second coming of Christ, are now throwing him under the bus …eating their own
I hope he stays …this turmoil is so deserved

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT