ADVERTISEMENT

Thinks Kirby has lost his "composure"...

OL, DL, LB and running backs are all a step behind last year. I see a 9 or 10 win team getting destroyed in ATL by Bama. We don't have 3 players that could start for Saban. Stars on paper are not necessarily stars on the field.

OL, DL, LB and running backs are all a step behind last year. I see a 9 or 10 win team getting destroyed in ATL by Bama. We don't have 3 players that could start for Saban. Stars on paper are not necessarily stars on the field.
Bama looks as good as they looked last year. We do not, imo, but we will get better as the year goes on. We sputtered today and will likely lose a game or two if that continues. It was still a good road win. I thought play calling was bad at times. Injury bug bit us. Big Ben might be a bad one.

Bama looks as good as they looked last year. We do not, imo, but we will get better as the year goes on. We sputtered today and will likely lose a game or two if that continues. It was still a good road win. I thought play calling was bad at times. Injury bug bit us. Big Ben might be a bad one.

Thought Fromm played a good game. There were two that Mecole should have had in the EZ, one hit him in the hands. The other, better body control & he would have stayed in bounds for a TD. The interception was on Mecole also imo. Fumbled but recovered on a punt return, not his best game today...but he will bounce back. Nonetheless, Fromm did his job.

Yep, injuries also a concern. Surprised to see Thomas play, should have sat another game to heal imo....reminded me of the "Zeus" fiasco, could have used a kid like that in this game....we are missing a BIG fast back. Cleveland, hope he heals soon...we need him, not sure what type of leg injury he has. Rice was also out with knee, Tyler Simmons with arm injury. Did I miss anyone??

Thinks Cade Mays is gonna be a monster, I know he is still making some mistakes...but he has a mean streak that I like...getting some valuable playing time. Sorta reminds me of Sturdivant (athleticism). A tackle in a tight end's body.

The stars were not aligned today, but we get better imo. Not on Bama's level yet...but who is. Will take an ugly win any day, got a feeling we will have a few more ugly wins this year.

Last edited:

You need to slap bNe upside the head, get control of him. The fat boy is getting out of hand. WAY too sensitive, it has developed into a persecution complex....and its growing. Probably has no idea, bless his heart.

Last edited:
I am torn between ignoring the idiot and ripping his arm off and beating him with it. He seeks unquestioned praise and loyalty, like a dictator whose ego depends on it. We were buddies for a while, then I challenged one of his posts and he took his football and went home. Damn childish. Cannot deal with debate or criticism.

I am torn between ignoring the idiot and ripping his arm off and beating him with it. He seeks unquestioned praise and loyalty, like a dictator whose ego depends on it. We were buddies for a while, then I challenged one of his posts and he took his football and went home. Damn childish. Cannot deal with debate or criticism.

He does that with everyone.....feelings get hurt, then he & Jaman go private (PM) and then post these cryptic messages for all to see. They were made for each other....kinda cute, don't ya think??

Reactions: wayxpython
holy crap. They did exactly that either Thursday or yesterday. Out of nowhere jaman posts "I agree bNe". bNe had not posted all day. I asked jaman if he was passing notes in class again. I liked him at first, til I realized all he did was link articles and post "look how cool I am screwing my child bride". Not a lot of depth over there, with a few exceptions.

They will ban me soon for something I suppose. I get Todd warnings pretty regularly............for doing exactly what those idiots are doing.

Thought Fromm played a good game. There were two that Mecole should have had in the EZ, one hit him in the hands. The other, better body control & he would have stayed in bounds for a TD. The interception was on Mecole also imo. Fumbled but recovered on a punt return, not his best game today...but he will bounce back. Nonetheless, Fromm did his job.

Yep, injuries also a concern. Surprised to see Thomas play, should have sat another game to heal imo....reminded me of the "Zeus" fiasco, could have used a kid like that in this game....we are missing a BIG fast back. Cleveland, hope he heals soon...we need him, not sure what type of leg injury he has. Rice was also out with knee, Tyler Simmons with arm injury. Did I miss anyone??

Thinks Cade Mays is gonna be a monster, I know he is still making some mistakes...but he has a mean streak that I like...getting some valuable playing time. Sorta reminds me of Sturdivant (athleticism). A tackle in a tight end's body.

The stars were not aligned today, but we get better imo. Not on Bama's level yet...but who is. Will take an ugly win any day, got a feeling we will have a few more ugly wins this year.
You right, nobody is on Bama’s level right now. We beat those bastards last year, just could not beat them and the refs. We might have been a better team inJanuary than we are now. We’ll see. I really LIKE this team, so I’m OK with whatever. We will catch Bama soon, maybe not this year. They looked mighty pro today.

These injuries are not gonna help. Cade is getting better, Shaffer I’m not so sure.

Reactions: Eastmandawg

Damn, stinking Kentucky looks like the second best team in the East and we have to go there after Jax. Have to take both those games seriously. We have to get our shit squared away. Also need to hope we don’t draw the Mark Curles ref crew in a critical game. That crooked bastard is dying to cost us a game.

Damn, stinking Kentucky looks like the second best team in the East and we have to go there after Jax. Have to take both those games seriously. We have to get our shit squared away. Also need to hope we don’t draw the Mark Curles ref crew in a critical game. That crooked bastard is dying to cost us a game.

Thinks they went back to the Fran Curci days....gotta be cheatin'

That ref was looking straight at Mayes when that Mizz player hit him and did absolutely nothing until Mayes pushed back. At worst, that should have been off setting penalties. That hit on Fromm was so bad even the announcers called it out...again nothing from refs.

Last edited:

The First one, the DB grabbed his right arm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT