ADVERTISEMENT

This from the AJC .. this says all that needs to know about why we need stricter immigration laws

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
“I know people who were going to apply for the first time for DACA and now that’s not an option because of this ruling,” Cambrón said. “It’s exhausting and painful to keep bearing these attacks on our community and it’s another effort to put us in uncertainty and destabilizing our community.”

Why ? Because people like this person simply does not respect our laws . How can we expect our kids respect the law , when you have attitudes like this around . Your community has attacked our country by breaking the law . If you want certainty do things the right way THE FIRST TIME . Then you won’t have uncertainty. Yes I know they were bought here unborn or very young . But it’s like anything else , it starts some where and it must end .

I’m sure this person is great person BUT that doesn’t take way laws were broken .

“I know people who were going to apply for the first time for DACA and now that’s not an option because of this ruling,” Cambrón said. “It’s exhausting and painful to keep bearing these attacks on our community and it’s another effort to put us in uncertainty and destabilizing our community.”

Why ? Because people like this person simply does not respect our laws . How can we expect our kids respect the law , when you have attitudes like this around . Your community has attacked our country by breaking the law . If you want certainty do things the right way THE FIRST TIME . Then you won’t have uncertainty. Yes I know they were bought here unborn or very young . But it’s like anything else , it starts some where and it must end .

I’m sure this person is great person BUT that doesn’t take way laws were broken .
The AJC is a Marxist rag. The MSM and the radical Dems are going to create war zones where people will act out in frustration and anger from being constantly accused of being evil dooking it out with the constant victim and entitlement crowd. We used to be a melting pot. Now it’s all about division between race and tribe. At least that’s what the Left pushes.

The AJC is a Marxist rag. The MSM and the radical Dems are going to create war zones where people will act out in frustration and anger from being constant accused of being evil.

people who do wrong should be punish. I have always said that .

Right...when someone steals a loaf of bread it's understood and we have empathy for that individual but this egregious law-breaking of border laws is similar to the law-bending for thieves to steal 999 dollars worth of food and other items with law enforcement interventions.

Right...when someone steals a loaf of bread it's understood and we have empathy for that individual but this egregious law-breaking of border laws is similar to the law-bending for thieves to steal 999 dollars worth of food and other items with law enforcement interventions.

I have some sympathy for shop lifting when it comes to stealing a loaf of bread or food . But have zero when it comes stealing designer stuff.

I hate they are in this situation BUT law isn’t to blame and I am not to blame for wanting our laws enforced. You have no justice system , when you don’t carry out punishment or the people in charge don’t enforce law .

I have some sympathy for shop lifting when it comes to stealing a loaf of bread or food . But have zero when it comes stealing designer stuff.

I hate they are in this situation BUT law isn’t to blame and I am not to blame for wanting our laws enforced. You have no justice system , when you don’t carry out punishment or the people in charge don’t enforce law .
Lots of blacks and Jews disagree with you and me, OCD. We’re in the same boat. Perplexing.

Exactly...when needs are met but you steal for want it is much worse and borders on the line of psychopathy.

Reactions: pheasantdawg
ADVERTISEMENT