ADVERTISEMENT

This is how desperate Democrats are. I got the following text this morning

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
The lengths they will go to to keep power. Keep in mind I am in Savannah. No where near Atlanta:

“Hi! It's the Voter Transportation Project. Need a ride to the polls? We're offering free Lyft rides in and around Atlanta from now until Election Day. Call or text ATLANTA to 866-759-8683 and we'll get you set up, at no cost to you. - Political Innovations, Stop to end”

They have been doing that for at least 2 election cycles... Uber and Lyft offer free rides to polls, regardless of party affiliation. Not sure why you are so worried about more people voting... oh, yeah I do...
I do worry about dead people voting cause they for some reason always vote Democrat....

and I wonder which party benefits from these free-ride programs.....?

I do worry about dead people voting cause they for some reason always vote Democrat....

and I wonder which party benefits from these free-ride programs.....?

Oh, Savannah... we have already been through this, friend. But just keep thinking what you want to believe - no point in arguing. Keep watching TikTok, though...

Which part is not true
If PharmDawg and others like him would do a little research they would know that vote tampering/ election interference has been going on since voting began. To think that it doesn’t exist is an example of ignorance and political bias. To the extent that it occurred in 2020 no one can be sure, but the narrative that it didn’t happen is a bold face LIE! I can’t prove that God exists, but He is as real as the sun in the sky.

Reactions: HarryDawg'95
Oh, Savannah... we have already been through this, friend. But just keep thinking what you want to believe - no point in arguing. Keep watching TikTok, though...
Ignorant post. You are the guy with the narrative. What’s lost in all of the untrue stories about election interference/voting irregularities is the true stories of ballot harvesting and voter rolls full of non-citizens and dead people voting. This has been happening for years. I would think someone of your pedigree wouldn’t be such a political hack.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Yes we can be sure because court after court after court has shown theirs been no wide spread voter fraud. Hell even Michael Flynn admitted that in court.

It didn’t need to be widespread. Along with censorship of certain information that would sway the electorate or the constant disinformation campaign against Trump it was just enough to change the results. What’s so funny, is that you think that Biden got more votes than Obama. A senile old man that stayed in a basement for months. The worst president in history!

Ignorant post. You are the guy with the narrative. What’s lost in all of the untrue stories about election interference/voting irregularities is the true stories of ballot harvesting and voter rolls full of non-citizens and dead people voting. This has been happening for years. I would think someone of your pedigree wouldn’t be such a political hack.
Pedigree hell....he's a pill pusher for big Pharma....sure he's rich off Phizer and Moderna stock...

The lengths they will go to to keep power. Keep in mind I am in Savannah. No where near Atlanta:

“Hi! It's the Voter Transportation Project. Need a ride to the polls? We're offering free Lyft rides in and around Atlanta from now until Election Day. Call or text ATLANTA to 866-759-8683 and we'll get you set up, at no cost to you. - Political Innovations, Stop to end”
what in the f!
fing libs

They have been doing that for at least 2 election cycles... Uber and Lyft offer free rides to polls, regardless of party affiliation. Not sure why you are so worried about more people voting... oh, yeah I do...
Gotcha! Don’t think GOP’s are worried about more American citizens voting Pharm! It’s all those other people the Dems want or let vote 😭😂😭

If PharmDawg and others like him would do a little research they would know that vote tampering/ election interference has been going on since voting began. To think that it doesn’t exist is an example of ignorance and political bias. To the extent that it occurred in 2020 no one can be sure, but the narrative that it didn’t happen is a bold face LIE! I can’t prove that God exists, but He is as real as the sun in the sky.
You sky daddy lovers are a strange bunch.

Reactions: shonuff253
My mom had several friends in 2020 election who went to the poll to vote in person and were told they had already voted. But they had not. They had to cast provisional ballots. Someone had obtained a mail in ballot and sent in fraudulent. Issue is their real vote couldn’t be counted right away and no way to remove the illegal vote because how do you track that ballot with no identifying info on it. They are all in their 70s-80s. The fact she knew 3 in her small circle this happened to means it was widespread across the state. Dems try everything to help people cheat because the cheating ALWAYS goes their direction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT