ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you make police the enemy

This is what happens when you sell false narratives and tell others that they have no fault for their problems. Again, it is why we need to squash this bullshat and clean up our universities - yep that’s right, our universities have been selling grievance studies and anti-America bullshat forever. This has leaked over into main stream America.

Biden supports this movement. Imagine that.
1b0b369b-eb6e-4b2a-a264-d2bf4d1acea7-AP20191774832021.jpg

Last edited:
Not to excuse that but when I think of all the jobs we've exported over the years so some MBA and CEO can make a fortune. Those jobs are gone forever. Men need and must work

Reactions: 3 Pete
Not to excuse that but when I think of all the jobs we've exported over the years so some MBA and CEO can make a fortune. Those jobs are gone forever. Men need and must work

If that was the issue the rioters would be wearing MAGA hats and protesting in the Hamptons. Trump has literally overturned the Biden era mandatory sentencing guidelines, took minority employment to historic levels, proposes school choice and has kept our soldiers out of regime change wars. These riots aren't about progress, they are about power and fundamentally changing America.

If that was the issue the rioters would be wearing MAGA hats and protesting in the Hamptons. Trump has literally overturned the Biden era mandatory sentencing guidelines, took minority employment to historic levels, proposes school choice and has kept our soldiers out of regime change wars. These riots aren't about progress, they are about power and fundamentally changing America.

That‘s why those in a position to gain power and profit from this insanity are fighting so vociferously to take Trump out, to reverse the progress he’s made before they realize his policies are actually helping them. These are sick and evil times we are living in.

Haven’t seen any folks come out explaining they don’t understand what it’s like to be a police officer, and will try harder to listen more to them and always imagine being in their shoes... sickening...
Will not even get a cursory mention on news outlets except Fox. Prepare for the Social Injustice Palooza and love fest on the NFL shows and games today.....its sickening.

Last edited:

Look, I’m a trump supporter but don’t tell me a job at Walmart is as good job at ford.

Look, I’m a trump supporter but don’t tell me a job at Walmart is as good job at ford.

Remind me again. Who was the guy threatening to put tariffs on American company products if they closed a U.S. plant and moved production abroad? It certainly wasn't the guy with a house in the Hamptons. Always remember those jobs are gone and aren't coming back. What is Trump going to do? Wave a magic wand?

Will not even get a cursory mentioned on news outlets except Fox. Prepare for the Social Injustice Palooza and love fest on the NFL shows and games today.....its sickening.
I started playing in a fantasy football league with my boys in ‘99... it’s been so much fun over the years and kept our group tight friends... I opted out of the league this year because I finally changed my mind set after Goddell’s BS statement... sickening...

Don‘t buy into the Obama Kool-aid that certain jobs are “gone forever and not coming back”. That’s hogwash. Trump has been doing his damnedest to reverse that trend while getting pounded on daily and hourly by the media and the swamp dwelling rats in Washington.

Remind me again. Who was the guy threatening to put tariffs on American company products if they closed a U.S. plant and moved production abroad? It certainly wasn't the guy with a house in the Hamptons. Always remember those jobs are gone and aren't coming back. What is Trump going to do? Wave a magic wand?

I don't blame Trump, I blame the MBA and CEOs that move manufacturing abroad while retaking the original pricing. One prime example is Filson. Why would I buy a $475 jacket made in China? It probably cost them less to make than the fancy hunting catalog they sent me. I've got some of their stuff bought long before they moved production off shore, but I wouldn't buy one of their $45 t shirts now nor their $125 flannel shirts. i'll leave that for some idiot that wIll.

The line about men needing to work is about when they've responsibilities and are tired, too tired to protest, youd see this quiet down. But NO, we are going to start guaranteed income and pay people whether they work or not, thereby financing our own doom

Last edited:
I don't blame Trump, I blame the MBA and CEOs that move manufacturing abroad while retaking the original pricing. One prime example is Filson. Why would I buy a $475 jacket made in China? It probably cost them less to make than the fancy hunting catalog they sent me. I've got some of their stuff bought long before they moved production off shore, but I wouldn't buy one of their $45 t shirts now nor their $125 flannel shirts. i'll leave that for some idiot that wIll.

The line about men needing to work is about when they've responsibilities and are tired, too tired to protest, youd see this quiet down. But NO, we are going to start guaranteed income and pay people whether they work or not, thereby financing our own doom

You are right but the protest IS about taking from producers and giving to the mob. BLM doesn't care about violence aimed at blacks. The care about power.

If I may expound on your point:

Trump has brokered numerous trade deals, 2 peace deals that have him nominated for a Nobel, he has done more for the African American community than any other president in history (Google it, you'll be surprised), almost 4 million jobs created since election, created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election, African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded, Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded, women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years, almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election, as a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years, opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, record number of regulations eliminated, enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions, Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history, they reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs, signed Right-To-Try legislation, secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic, signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA tele-health services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care, increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high, United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957, withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year, NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration, withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, improved vetting and screening for refugees and switched focus to overseas resettlement. He is building the border wall to mitigate illegal immigration saving our country billions of dollars.

If I may expound on your point:

Trump has brokered numerous trade deals, 2 peace deals that have him nominated for a Nobel, he has done more for the African American community than any other president in history (Google it, you'll be surprised), almost 4 million jobs created since election, created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election, African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded, Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded, women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years, almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election, as a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years, opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, record number of regulations eliminated, enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions, Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history, they reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs, signed Right-To-Try legislation, secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic, signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA tele-health services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care, increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high, United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957, withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year, NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration, withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, improved vetting and screening for refugees and switched focus to overseas resettlement. He is building the border wall to mitigate illegal immigration saving our country billions of dollars.
Yes there are so many GREAT things he has done, it really is difficult to keep up! Trump never slows down, he is amazing at getting things done and moving on to the next issue. He is undoubtedly the best President in my lifetime. I was too young to appreciate Reagan, but I love what he did as our leader. Trump has done more in 1 term than than Reagan did in two terms. Trump has had nothing but opposition as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT