ADVERTISEMENT

This is what Mika and Joe Scarborough said about Trump in 2013

So let me get this straight, if you state an opinion about someone eleven years ago, and that person’s actions over the past eleven years results in you changing your opinion, you have no integrity or loyalty.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg and kckd
So let me get this straight, if you state an opinion about someone eleven years ago, and that person’s actions over the past eleven years results in you changing your opinion, you have no integrity or loyalty.

Well, most of them on here haven't changed their mind about anything in like....forever. So at least they aren't holding them to a different standard.

Reactions: celticdawg

So, Biden has effed up everything and brought the world to the brink of all out war, while enriching himself, his brother, and his son and you're cool with that? Additionally, he lies about everything from his law school graduation rank to the Puerto Rican church he attended in Scranton to his dementia (with shameless assistance from Ds and MSM). You’ve pretty much forfeited any right to critique anyone’s political views.

So, Biden has effed up everything and brought the world to the brink of all out war, while enriching himself, his brother, and his son and you're cool with that? Additionally, he lies about everything from his law school graduation rank to the Puerto Rican church he attended in Scranton to his dementia (with shameless assistance from Ds and MSM). You’ve pretty much forfeited any right to critique anyone’s political views.
What does your post above have to do with the OP and my response?

Reactions: celticdawg
There are plenty of people who have changed their minds on Trump based on what he did in his four years. I mean, I guess we can call the Republicans traitors who now say Bush was terrible, right?
Trump did a lot of good things for Americans in his 4 years. Bush started the GWOT & the Patriot Act which has been weaponized against American citizens and invaded Iraq under what we now know were fabricated pretenses. I dont hold Bush in a favorable light even though I drank the Koolaid and participated in his wars

Reactions: cherrydawg
Trump did a lot of good things for Americans in his 4 years. Bush started the GWOT and invaded Iraq under what we now know were fabricated pretenses. I told hold Bush in a favorable light even though I drank the Koolaid and participated in his wars
Lots of leaders did good things for a lot of people. That doesn't take away from their other actions. Bush made some bad decisions, but in his heart I do believe he was/is a good man. That's the difference.

Lots of leaders did good things for a lot of people. That doesn't take away from their other actions. Bush made some bad decisions, but in his heart I do believe he was/is a good man. That's the difference.
Biden has done ZERO good and is a pedophile, a liar, influence peddling, immoral crook. You haven’t changed your mind about him because your tds is too severe.

Now come back with one of your pathetic childish memes showing you don’t really have an answer for anything.

Trump's presidency was a net good for the nation based on what he accomplished. It wasn't just some accomplishments

Reactions: doerunn
Biden has done ZERO good and is a pedophile, a liar, influence peddling, immoral crook. You haven’t changed your mind about him because your tds is too severe.

Now come back with one of your pathetic childish memes showing you don’t really have an answer for anything.
images

Trump's presidency was a net good for the nation based on what he accomplished. It wasn't just some accomplishments
That's opinion. That's just the same conservative vs democrat stuff we've always had. It's fine that you believe in a particular platform and think it's best for the country. But acting as if the other side is gonna say, "Yeah, that was great." Is no different than Dems thinking you would give Biden credit for the stock market and unemployment rate right now.

That's opinion. That's just the same conservative vs democrat stuff we've always had. It's fine that you believe in a particular platform and think it's best for the country. But acting as if the other side is gonna say, "Yeah, that was great." Is no different than Dems thinking you would give Biden credit for the stock market and unemployment rate right now.
We can do a side by side comparison if Trump & Biden's accomplishments if you'd like

The country was better off for most Americans under Trump than under Biden. That isn't opinion.

Democratic policies are like candy. They feel good eating them but they lead to a whole list of troubles down the road. Let me guess you feel like a better person voting for "non-racist" Dems & their progressive policies. They make you feel good. It's all voting based off what makes you feel good, not what is actually needed

Liberal policies decay everything they touch given enough time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT