ADVERTISEMENT

This is your occasional reminder that masks help spread the virus...

JohnnyBeeDawg

Circle of Honor
Aug 5, 2001
The President of the United States when Texas and Mississippi announced they were lifting mask mandates: That’s “Neanderthal thinking”

Reality 5 weeks later: Hospitalizations in enlightened, progressive masked states Michigan, New York & New Jersey are 164% higher

EyozYQ0U8AA_AvB

The President of the United States when Texas and Mississippi announced they were lifting mask mandates: That’s “Neanderthal thinking”

Reality 5 weeks later: Hospitalizations in enlightened, progressive masked states Michigan, New York & New Jersey are 164% higher

EyozYQ0U8AA_AvB
Soon as Biden made that comment I rushed out and bought the safest mask I could find, the Nano Mask, which has all the virus stopping capabilities of a piece of window screen. An added benefit is malaria prevention as it keeps mosquitoes out.
yK9PHtt.jpg

EyozYQ0U8AA_AvB

Don’t ruin the leftist propaganda with facts!

The gyms on Georgia have been packed out for months if this virus was anything like they where saying we would be dead or scared for our lives by now.

We have had no major spread or some enormous amount of deaths.

Lost me at University of Washington model predicts.....
But this is what is in the news. Just stupid that people don't see fearmongering is just a great model for news companies to make money, so they believe this crap.

EyozYQ0U8AA_AvB

regarding bluebirds, hummingbirds, chipmunks, squirrels, starlings and other riff raff.

is that a pug over his left shoulder?

Last edited:
No, honestly, i think Northwest Georgia is in Common Raven range, so if you see a 2 1/2 foot long crow it is a raven.
watching a hummingbird as I type.
the rabbit was real.
what flew over? not so sure.
had to have been a hawk.
I think Ravens have a better habitat in the NE GA mountains.
crows live happily in the hill out my front door.
while reaped in rhyme,
wine spills truth.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT