ADVERTISEMENT

This joke has gone too far

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
qLr2Rv7.jpg

Our gay president should drive down there and beat the shit out of their president. Bring that banner home and hang it on the wall like a scalp. You’d think Stu Bell would have the nads to have already done it.

GATA, Jere? That would make good television. Seriously though,this needs to be handled by Auburn. They are responsible UCF having the false sense of being elite at anything. They're a f'ing community college.

Our gay president should drive down there and beat the shit out of their president. Bring that banner home and hang it on the wall like a scalp. You’d think Stu Bell would have the nads to have already done it.
Trump is gay?

Yes. I depise the duplicitous bastard who conned the ignorant bedwetters into believing he actually cared about America’s future. He’s in my head forever unless he gets run over by a bus, which is too good for his useless ass.
sounds like you will go to your grave a bitter man. Maybe you should seek help for that. Good luck.

sounds like you will go to your grave a bitter man. Maybe you should seek help for that. Good luck.
You are one major league weird individual.

You ever think about having a little fun, joking around a little? Or are you the guy who hangs around with the women at the kitchen table at a party, sipping white wine?

Last edited:
Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
You are one major league weird individual.

You ever think about having a little fun, joking around a little? Or are you the guy who hangs around with the women at the kitchen table at a party, sipping white wine?
damn man, you can't take a joke either. You sound like one of those guys that scratches his balls and farts at parties and then wonder why you didn't get invited to the next party.

It’s the everyone gets a trophy era. Makes me happy for all y’all. Starting to tear up a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT