ADVERTISEMENT

this quote pissed me off more than anything last night

Truth is, I’m the only president this century that doesn’t have—this decade—any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did,"
Joe Biden

pissed me off so freaking much. 🤬🤬🤬
And you know he practiced that lie for a week. Along with all the other lies.

Immediately after the debate, Biden goes to a reporter and says the NYT reported that Trump lied 26 times. Really, the debate just ended and he had time to fact check everything? Obviously, that was going to be their story from the get go. That being said, I can come up with almost that many lies from Joe watching the debate. He lies even with the truth would be easier.

Immediately after the debate, Biden goes to a reporter and says the NYT reported that Trump lied 26 times. Really, the debate just ended and he had time to fact check everything? Obviously, that was going to be their story from the get go. That being said, I can come up with almost that many lies from Joe watching the debate. He lies even with the truth would be easier.
I agree and since that debate they’ve been pushing that like they are in elementary school, even heard liar liar pants on fire, but when I heard that quote I hope those families come out and scream from the rooftop.

I agree and since that debate they’ve been pushing that like they are in elementary school, even heard liar liar pants on fire, but when I heard that quote I hope those families come out and scream from the rooftop.
bodDdJ.gif

Biden said this 2 days after he offered American military contractors to assist in Ukraine,...Trump pulled soldiers out of Somalia that Obama/Biden placed there, Biden put them back in Somalia within a year of his election and we have suffered losses there,...Biden is investing in East Africa, East Europe, and Taiwan,...or if Biden is not making the decision, then the people around Biden wearing lanyards are

joey,
et al have developed the philosophy of deception.

I really liked him in Fernwood tonight and Mr mom.
God speed Martin

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Truth is, I’m the only president this century that doesn’t have—this decade—any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did,"
Joe Biden

pissed me off so freaking much. 🤬🤬🤬

The media put a low bar on Biden’s performance, and they were so shocked at the debacle that 10 of 12 NYT op/ed writers said that Trump blew Biden out of the water. Facts didn’t matter last night. It was interesting to find out that Joe had 8 years to work on his short game.

In case people don’t understand this reference, this gold star father explains. Surprised he hasn’t already tried to get to Biden.

Biden said this 2 days after he offered American military contractors to assist in Ukraine,...Trump pulled soldiers out of Somalia that Obama/Biden placed there, Biden put them back in Somalia within a year of his election and we have suffered losses there,...Biden is investing in East Africa, East Europe, and Taiwan,...or if Biden is not making the decision, then the people around Biden wearing lanyards are
The military industrial complex is making all the decisions. Trump is the first president in a long time, maybe since Kennedy to say no, we will not wage war for your profits

Reactions: deadduckdawg

In case people don’t understand this reference, this gold star father explains. Surprised he hasn’t already tried to get to Biden.
You should read this book."Betrayed" Written by a father who's son was on Seal Team 6 and their helicopter was shot down in August following the killing of Bin Laden.

Yeah, really funny that Biden forgot the deaths of our soldiers that died under his watch

You need to start speaking in plain English. Nobody except you cares to figure out you random, dumbass references.

I understand you need to feel superior to all us old 55 yr olds who are illiterate to hear you tell it. Your hero got stomped last night and somehow you think making moronic, cryptic jokes makes it feel better. Reality is you’re contributing nothing, not even something bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT