ADVERTISEMENT

This Team is Special

BiochemdawgGOCISCO

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2004
Go ahead and mark this down and let’s revisit post season but I’m actually more enthusiastic about this team post loss. Morale victories have nothing to do with it…character & determination do. Now, if you have never played football or coached football, you have no idea how difficult it is to scratch and claw to take the lead from a four possession deficit. Go ahead and criticize players & Coaches and throw Bobo under the bus and back it over him a couple of times…lol…but I am still stoked for what I’m seeing in the field because they didn’t give up. Again, if you have never played the game or coached the game…you really have no clue if you’re single conclusion is to point at one particular player, coach, etc.. When most teams go down that deep at the start of the game, the wheels completely fall off…players in-fight, point fingers, Coaches do the same internally and what did you see? You saw a team that refused to quit because they do buy into the leadership of the team.

Ya’ll can be upset or point fingers…you do you but I’m going to never take our gifts for granted & we have been Uber blessed with Kirby. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Now questions I have that I pose constructively:

1. Should we feed ET more? He’s a special player & should get more touches.

2. What happened to Nate Frazier? Did he get in trouble behind the scenes?

3. Is Chaz Chambliss that bad or was the scheme/Milroe just ridiculous to defend?

4. We played a softer level of coverage with Milroe last year and spied ourselves out of the SECC so why did we do something very similar this year again?

5. It seems USF had a better defensive scheme than Georgia…why can’t we copy what works?

6. Did we blitz Milroe less in this game or did we not hit home when we did blitz?

7. How many dropped passes did we have?

8. For the more seasoned fans…this reminded me of Quincy Carter at South Carolina & I’m ashamed to have thought the same thing about Beck!😆

9. I counted at least five no call PI penalties where the jersey or the player is being contacted before the ball gets there…is there a new standard for this now??

.2 cents and worth as much!
🙏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.