ADVERTISEMENT

This trial proves

They just showed pictures from a drone fireman Kyle pointing a gun before he was attack with a skateboard. I told yall Firefighter Kyle was guilty . Turns out he’s not even enroll in college .

don’t try me on these deadly force cases . Firefighter Kyle may get found guilty of murder now . He was the aggressor. You can’t claim self defense when you are the primary aggressor.

Y’all better put money on his books . I don’t think he’s going to handle the guilty verdict well after yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mitchelldawg
They just showed pictures from a drone fireman Kyle pointing a gun before he was attack with a skateboard. I told yall Firefighter Kyle was guilty . Turns out he’s not even enroll in college .

don’t try me on these deadly force cases . Firefighter Kyle may get found guilty of murder now . He was the aggressor. You can’t claim self defense when you are the primary aggressor.

Y’all better put money on his books . I don’t think he’s going to handle the guilty verdict well after yesterday.
Proof you are wrong. Mitchell approved your post. The boy ran, and was chased. If the fine folks that were shot had not chased him they would be alive/unharmed today. So go troll somewhere else. Only way he is found guilty is if there are a bunch of lying self important dims on the jury.

Last edited:

Dude.

Proof you are wrong. Mitchell approved your post. The boy ran, and was chased. If the fine folks that were shot had not chased him they would be alive/unharmed today. So go troll somewhere else. Only way he is found guilty is if there are a bunch of lying self important dims on the jury.
I'm deeply hurt.......
Have not watched one min of the trial, just going by OCD said.

Here's the picture. The one on the left is "enhanced" by an algorithm that fills in pixels, guessing from the context. There is no corroborating witness testimony to match the prosecutor's claim.

FD8eiUwWUAM2ste

Here's the picture. The one on the left is "enhanced" by an algorithm that fills in pixels, guessing from the context. There is no corroborating witness testimony to match the prosecutor's claim.

FD8eiUwWUAM2ste

Picture is worth a 1000 words from a witness. A video is worth more than 10,000 words from another witness. He gotta problem. Best he can hope for the jury can’t reach a verdict.

Picture is worth a 1000 words from a witness. A video is worth more than 10,000 words from another witness. He gotta problem. Best he can hope for the jury can’t reach a verdict.
Yeah, so you've got a thousand words. What does that picture tell you?

Here's what the prosecution showed the jury:

OC he may be found guilty by a kangaroo court but you are sick to think he is guilty of murder and you must be following the fascist regime and celebrateing this mess.

2 dead leftists and the good guy fighting the corrupt Anti-Justice Department.

I've seen this movie and know how it ends. Also, the media better get their checkbooks out because they are going to get sued to the heavens for defamation and outright lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I have had a lot of training in use of force and deadly force . His credibility is in question. Problem one . Breaking state law by having a AR15 . He put himself in a bad position. Problem three , he pointed that AR15 outside the reactionary gap . You may want to research reactionary gap when you using deadly force. That will be very key here . Show me where words is a justification for use of deadly force in any state law . You won’t find it .

Fireman Kyle has a reactionary gap problem . Pointing his AR15 way before skateboarder became a true threat . Now I will let you do some research and get back to me .
Don’t care how much training you have. It’s clear what we see. The. Guy had already beat him with the skateboard. He had long been a threat. You fancy yourself as more knowledgeable than others based on your purported experience. You’re not

Last edited:
OC he may be found guilty by a kangaroo court but you are sick to think he is guilty of murder and you must be following the fascist regime and celebrateing this mess.

funny because I said already I do bit think he be found guilty of the worse charge . That would be murder . I do think second degree is possible but manslaughter is more of likely hood . I do think the DA failed to show he had intent to harm . Being an idiot doesn’t mean you have intent . Manslaughter verdict is what I believe he will be found guilty of .

also think it’s possible the judge could set aside the verdict because of the DA conduct . If he does that grab the popcorn

Yeah, so you've got a thousand words. What does that picture tell you?

Here's what the prosecution showed the jury:
Oh, and speaking of words, looks like Mr. Prosecutor told a little fib.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT