ADVERTISEMENT

Three thoughts on UGA Football…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
1. The win over UT on Saturday might have been the best coaching job I have ever seen in UGA FB. Kirby and his staff had an answer for everything UT tried to do. We have the best HC in college football and the best staff in CF. Kirby is the best I have ever seen at recruiting, developing the team numbers and depth wise, S&C, physicality, game planning & following the plan, in college FB. This was a “complete” game and super effort by the team and coaches. CONGRATULATIONS!

2. “IF,” Kirby can get the UF game out of Jacksonville, and when Texas & Oklahoma join the SEC, our home schedule will be great every year. At that time, especially, when the playoffs expand to twelve teams and we are in the playoffs every year, I believe demand for season tickets would justify adding an additional section of private suites at the east end zone. Not sure if this section would need to connect all the way around from the current suites on the south side with the upper deck on the north side, possibly just partially around; our AD and board would have to study it and come up with a plan. This addition would leave the west end zone untouched and the beautiful view entact.

3. Here’s my prediction of Tuesday night’s CFP:
1. UGA
2. OS
3. UM
4. TCU
5. UT
6. OR

Agree or disagree……what’s your list?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.