ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday morning I went to go get my haircut. So anyway

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
the barber ( female ) has on occasion told me her life problems . I normally just listen . Can’t get into trouble when you just listen . Anyway she got divorced about eight months ago and she tells me she owes 4,000 dollars to the IRS because her status change . I don’t know how that works but ok . She said she doesn’t know how she going to pay it. She said she told the boss she doesn’t want any off days . Unless it’s Sunday .

I hate hearing that kind of personal information. She probably tells everyone guy that hoping one of us just say here 4000 . I’m thinking about going elsewhere to get my style on . Not to mention she forgets the hot towel for my neck but she always ( you can’t say anything to my blushing bride, if y’all ever meet her ) massages my neck and it does feel good . But she been hit and miss on the job she does . Her head ain’t in the game .

what would y’all do ?

the barber ( female ) has on occasion told me her life problems . I normally just listen . Can’t get into trouble when you just listen . Anyway she got divorced about eight months ago and she tells me she owes 4,000 dollars to the IRS because her status change . I don’t know how that works but ok . She said she doesn’t know how she going to pay it. She said she told the boss she doesn’t want any off days . Unless it’s Sunday .

I hate hearing that kind of personal information. She probably tells everyone guy that hoping one of us just say here 4000 . I’m thinking about going elsewhere to get my style on . Not to mention she forgets the hot towel for my neck but she always ( you can’t say anything to my blushing bride, if y’all ever meet her ) massages my neck and it does feel good . But she been hit and miss on the job she does . Her head ain’t in the game .

what would y’all do ?

I'd give her a midling tip and run like hell!
if she be a greyhound,
lil pug be screwed;
maybe eaten.

It wouldn’t be back taxes. She probably didn’t change her withholdings and ended up owing.

my dear friend,

unless you like to Pay for titties on the back of your head
and a nice handy shampoo with a basic cut,
buy a kit.
it's easy once you master a mirror.
harder than it looks, but that's just the trimming...

better yet,
a Trusty Lady Friend might be cool with it.

what would y’all do ?
My barber is a barber (a dude). I recommend getting a barber.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT