ADVERTISEMENT

Time to pay tax…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
AGAIN here in December. Property tax on home $7300,…..cars = $2200.

Majority of it goes to the school system in my district. All kids are out of school…..WTF?

And why is it due by the end of December of all months??….Oh well, I guess they have to have Christmas too. Nothing I can do about it other than pay it and b!tch.

Can’t wait until we file income tax that soon follows.

Majority of it goes to the school system in my district. All kids are out of school…..WTF?

And why is it due by the end of December of all months??….Oh well, I guess they have to have Christmas too. Nothing I can do about it other than pay it and b!tch.

It cuts me to the bone to send them money. And every year more of my earnings becomes 1099 earnings of some sort. I wouldn’t mind if they were good stewards of the money, but they’re the opposite. They steal it and what they don’t steal they mostly spend on crap I disagree with.

Reactions: BlindPig and woofn

All the teachers unions should send you a fruit basket for your contribution.

It cuts me to the bone to send them money. And every year more of my earnings becomes 1099 earnings of some sort. I wouldn’t mind if they were good stewards of the money, but they’re the opposite. They steal it and what they don’t steal they mostly spend on crap I disagree with.
Hard to avoid the tax man.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT