ADVERTISEMENT

Today my blushing bride and I heard the craziest thing ever

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
We were in this conference room and there was this man talking loudly on his cellphone near us .

In my career before retiring I heard about everything as to why someone did something. I would tell the blushing bride about it . Today we heard something really crazy .

Blushing bride went to get her vaccine and we were waiting in a conference room and this guy apparently had a fight with his wife and things got physical . He was on the phone with a psychiatrists and said he lightly strangled her and she overacting about it. I guess the psychiatrist ask was there marks and he said there was bruising. Then he went outside and knocked holes in the the outer walls . But he wants to make it clear they are a Christian couple and they love God . He said she overacting by getting a PFA and he only lightly strangle her and punch her softly in eye. Because it was light the PFA should be void .

I looked at the blushing bride and busted out laughing. The blushing bride ask Todd are you hearing this ?

then he realize we heard it all and he came over a tried to defend himself even more . I have heard enough and told him I was in law enforcement for a long time and Sir that is the worse excuse I ever heard. You’re just a butthole . You need to find Juese and at the proper time you need to apologize.

You see crazy stuff happens when the blushing bride and I are together. All I was doing minding my business but this guy had to include me and my ears .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT