ADVERTISEMENT

Too much Harris-Walz on Fox

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
Good Lord. Fox has been giddy today, over the Harris rally in Wisconsin. Every two minutes:

"We are live at the Harris rally"
"Let's listen in to the Harris rally"
"Gov. Walz is just about to speak now"

It's nauseating. If Fox supports her,just say so. If not, stop reporting on every single thing she does.

Harris needs to answer not having her policies on her website or her plan, and she needs to talk unprompted to reporters. Trump and Vance are letting media talk and ask them stuff even when they’re getting f*cking dragged and the fact she can just go to rallies with a teleprompter and not answer for everything that’s happened is unreal.

If I'm the Trump campaign manager, I wouldn't let him do any more interviews, until Harris does a few. Just have rallies and raise money.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Good Lord. Fox has been giddy today, over the Harris rally in Wisconsin. Every two minutes:

It's nauseating. If Fox supports her,just say so. If not, stop reporting on every single thing she does.
Newsmax. That's where all truth seekers go. Seems more non pubs are coming out of hiding over here lately. May have to find a new home for political discussion. Wouldn't want to be in a cult where you're just hearing the same thing over and over and everyone is patting you on the back.

Given their evil ticket I agree. This country is done if they win

Fair and Balanced.

Reactions: shonuff253
Harris needs to answer not having her policies on her website or her plan, and she needs to talk unprompted to reporters. Trump and Vance are letting media talk and ask them stuff even when they’re getting f*cking dragged and the fact she can just go to rallies with a teleprompter and not answer for everything that’s happened is unreal.
Just like her President, she’s not able to…word salad and cackling

Given their evil ticket I agree. This country is done if they win
Guess what? Same thing said in 1992, 1996, 2000,2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020. This is not new. The boy is still crying wolf and we're all still here. And not even a howl. It's like clockwork.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Guess what? Same thing said in 1992, 1996, 2000,2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020. This is not new. The boy is still crying wolf and we're all still here. And not even a howl. It's like clockwork.
Yep, I know because I was one of "those people" until 2020.
Because of the media me and my friends watched, I was 100% convinced if Obama was elected, they were coming to get my guns and the world as we know it would come to an end.
Most of the people I know still say the same things every 4 years if their "side" doesn't win.

Reactions: celticdawg

I think they just want to hear anything from her. She hasn't said anything. What I did find interesting.. Go to YouTube, look up any videos from News Agencies showing the new Harris Walz ticket, and read the comments. 99% are bashing them which shocked me.. CBS, NBC local stations all of them.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Yep, I know because I was one of "those people" until 2020.
Because of the media me and my friends watched, I was 100% convinced if Obama was elected, they were coming to get my guns and the world as we know it would come to an end.
Most of the people I know still say the same things every 4 years if their "side" doesn't win.
The country will not end if Kamala is elected. There. It can be said. But if you don’t pay attention to what is happening here policy wise, and continue to vote personality we will get what we deserve. You have a choice not to f yourself over.

((No accountability for a poorly done job)Honestly, I am way more concerned if they win and still did a terrible job. Both people had the worst approval ratings since these numbers were kept. Same people. You and kckd, would be at the front of the fire bobo line if we had the worst offense in the sec next season. You guys in turn want to promote him to head coach. That is what tds has done. My hope is when he is gone you guys will come to your senses if both of you are middle guys or conservatives. Kamala and walz are way, way too extreme. Waltz was endorsed by Bernie sanders. Listen to their ad. We will allow you to work one job now. We will fight for your reproductive rights. (More abortions than ever currently) we will make this country a place where you can get ahead and not just get by. A place where the elderly can retire easily. Really? What happened the last four years. You can admit none of what she said happened. Trump will take the country backwards. Take from the elderly and take your health insurance. Neither is true. Kamala is a fighter. She is brave. She is fearless. She wouldn’t go to the freaking border guys. And she knew there was a problem. I swear people are on crazy pills right now. It is just common sense. She has already shown how not fit she is.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
That is just weird right?
Maybe or maybe it's Maybelline

f9160322-44c0-4651-87a4-0d83b077731d.jpeg

Holeee moly.

There was just a Kamala Harris campaign ad on Fox.

Can you imagine seeing a Trump ad on CNN or MSNBC

Wow.

Holeee moly.

There was just a Kamala Harris campaign ad on Fox.

Can you imagine seeing a Trump ad on CNN or MSNBC

Wow.
I'm sure if he paid them they would air it. But if you want to see a Trump ad on CNN, you have to watch CNN.

Reactions: MRDAWG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT