ADVERTISEMENT

Top GOP Megadonor Peter Theil is tired of the culture war being waged by "Pudding Fingers" and plans on sitting out....

Yes it proposed banning abortions which is a critical party of woman's health

So equal rights is dependent on the size of the disenfranchised population?

Certainly has with it's recent push to prevent the teaching of our great countries history with slavery and discrimination.
Your side has the Squad and a host of anti- Semites. It also supports BLM.

Back in th
No, it was racist southern whites that were against the abolishment of slavery and civil rights. Are you saying that the current republican party has more in common with Northern whites, (because those were the predominant republicans at the time of the Civil Rights movement and abolishment of slavery) than Southern whites?

The current Sothern white republicans are the same ones who protested when southern states started removing the Confederate Battle flag from statehouses and memorials for confederate leaders; and yet they claim to be the real champions for the end of slavery and civil rights...GTFOH. You don't even want kids to learn about slavery in school now and pretend to be some champion of racial equality.
Back in those times the SOUTH was lead by the democrats. You already know that though.
Those racists white folks are long gone at this point. The chasm of economic status lies in the fact that many in the black community would rather get a handout , than actually work and earn a living. Look at BLM, it is not an organization to help the black culture but a communist organization to stir up trouble and deflect.
They also prey off the stupid white liberals that somehow feel guilty for others shortcomings.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Culture war.

According to unnamed sources in the article, Thiel would rather candidates focus on economic issues and spurring innovation. The same sources also caution that Thiel might choose to support some candidates and it is uncertain whether or not he will support Trump in 2024.

Headline promises a certainty that the left wants to hear, but article delivers uncertainty. No direct comment from Thiel.
I don't see how any GOP candidate in their right mind doesn't make the economy the most important issue of the election.

I'm just glad the election is today and after that, no more Issue #1 (abortion) commercials here in Ohio.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I don't see how any GOP candidate in their right mind doesn't make the economy the most important issue of the election.

I'm just glad the election is today and after that, no more Issue #1 (abortion) commercials here in Ohio.
What are you voting on today? All we got is a few bond referendums. Not much activity and the printers are working fine.

So all racism and discrimination ended in 1964?

Question, do you have any black friends or family members?
"All", is an absurd metric.
I have 4 closest friends. One is black. I had one other closest friend that died. He also was black.
My daughter is married to a Korean and they have 2 children.
I have made it clear before who I consider to be the worst racist on this site.

Sandy Springs has nuttin.
Lol WTF is this zombie reposting B$$$$. From April you go back into my posting 7 months to bring this up lol. Bro for real you need help. I'm living my best life and you're going back 7 months in my post. 🤣

Lol WTF is this zombie reposting B$$$$. From April you go back into my posting 7 months to bring this up lol. Bro for real you need help. I'm living my best life and you're going back 7 months in my post. 🤣
You're so easy.

My post you responded to was saying there was nothing to vote on in Sandy Springs yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT