ADVERTISEMENT

True if Big

The #1 question is WHY that area was not sealed off to begin with. An "inner perimeter" outside of the event itself should have been secured of all people and policed by Secret Service and State and local Law Enforcement. WTF!!!!!!
WHY weren't drones implemented prior to and during the event?
WHY the hell was Trump's protection team full of incapable women?
A counter-sniper SHOULD NOT have to waste time getting a damn "green light" when a armed threat is in plain sight!!!!!!!!!

We dodged a bullet here literally......well Trump did.

Thankfully Dan Bongino is going to fix the Secret Service when he takes over as Director in January.

This would not surprise me at all. All Fed agencies have gotten soft. That situation, you fire and ask questions later. If some photographer is on a roof 130 yards away without permission, they deserve to be shot.
130 yd building top with LOS on the stage? And it wasn’t covered by SS or local police? 130 yards? That’s pot shot distance. Even an average shooter could make that shot with relative ease.

This is a farce.

It’s a Twitter post, so who knows. But, it did seem odd that he appeared to already be on the shooter before the assassin pulled his trigger.
yep no idea about the post but the video is enough to ask the tough questions

Reactions: cherrydawg
The #1 question is WHY that area was not sealed off to begin with. An "inner perimeter" outside of the event itself should have been secured of all people and policed by Secret Service and State and local Law Enforcement. WTF!!!!!!
WHY weren't drones implemented prior to and during the event?
WHY the hell was Trump's protection team full of incapable women?
A counter-sniper SHOULD NOT have to waste time getting a damn "green light" when a armed threat is in plain sight!!!!!!!!!

We dodged a bullet here literally......well Trump did.

Thankfully Dan Bongino is going to fix the Secret Service when he takes over as Director in January.
Words can't describe the incompetence of this situation. There should be a lot of folks looking for jobs right now. I just can not imagine what went on in the little minds of those involved. God help us.

So now the SS is saying the rules of engagement are to not shoot until after the assassin has shot. WTF!
What kind of protection is that? Kind of like the airbags in my car when hitting a tree not deploying until after the car comes to rest.

That aside, shouldn't the counter snipers have alerted the SS team around Trump that a suspected shooter was sighted and to get Trump off the stage until the suspected shooter could be checked out. Did the cop who went up on the roof and retreated, not radio what he saw? And the MSM is always ridiculing "conspiracy theorists". It's easy to see why so many are questioning these kinds of events.

Last edited:
And this from witnesses.

"Witnesses have also told reporters that they saw a person fitting the description of the alleged shooter carrying a rifle outside the security cordon of the rally before the shooting."

So they did not mention he was also carrying an extension ladder. Who put the ladder in place ahead of time to give him easy access to the roof?

That aside, shouldn't the counter snipers have alerted the SS team around Trump that a suspected shooter was sighted and to get Trump off the stage until the suspected shooter could be checked out.
Rules of engagement aside, the fact that Trump wasn't immediately surrounded and moved out of the line of site within seconds of a man with a gun scaling a roof is a big question that needs to be answered. If the narrative becomes this is just a lone wolf that was able to pick a perfect spot to get a kill shot, the SS failed to secure the spot, the kid was able to carry a rifle to the building and climb onto the roof and then get a shot off even after being detected, that will be almost as bad as finding out it was a deep state plot.

Rules of engagement aside, the fact that Trump wasn't immediately surrounded and moved out of the line of site within seconds of a man with a gun scaling a roof is a big question that needs to be answered. If the narrative becomes this is just a lone wolf that was able to pick a perfect spot to get a kill shot, the SS failed to secure the spot, the kid was able to carry a rifle to the building and climb onto the roof and then get a shot off even after being detected, that will be almost as bad as finding out it was a deep state plot.

I hear you. Trump should have been moved to a secure area immediately when the guy was spotted. I guess taking 5 or 6 shots from the roof, yep, it’s a rifle, shoot him. . . .

Trump better hit Vegas after the convention

It’s a Twitter post, so who knows. But, it did seem odd that he appeared to already be on the shooter before the assassin pulled his trigger.
Knowing someone who once worked fairly closely with the Secret Service, just doesn't seem like this would be a complaint aired on social media. These guys are like the military. They'd be in deep do do if they did something like that.

Knowing someone who once worked fairly closely with the Secret Service, just doesn't seem like this would be a complaint aired on social media. These guys are like the military. They'd be in deep do do if they did something like that.
Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one unless this guy starts showing up on credible news outlets for interviews. This type of accusation would be a career killer. I know there have been reports of disgruntled agents and those complaints should be investigated but I have a hard time believing a sniper got orders to hold fire if he identified a shooter with a weapon pointed at a protectee.

Reactions: kckd
Words can't describe the incompetence of this situation. There should be a lot of folks looking for jobs right now. I just can not imagine what went on in the little minds of those involved. God help us.
When you got DEI, people DIE.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
And this from witnesses.

"Witnesses have also told reporters that they saw a person fitting the description of the alleged shooter carrying a rifle outside the security cordon of the rally before the shooting."

So they did not mention he was also carrying an extension ladder. Who put the ladder in place ahead of time to give him easy access to the roof?
I don't have specific knowledge of this, but I assumed he used a permanent access ladder on the building. You have to have built in roof access, either inside or outside the building.

Shades of Shooter, but how did they know who did it so quickly? It couldn’t have taken 30 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT