ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Debt

Boom MFer Dawg

Kiss the Ring
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ths country can’t afford another Trump regime..worse than Biden!

Tax revenues increased after the cut. And the Covid stimulus passed unanimously. Conversely the second stimulus passed on strict party lines when our economy was obviously already booming and Covid effectively waning. The most direct cause of the inflation that has destroyed middle and low income America Facts.

Bidenomics the answer?

Try again.

Last edited:
2qe52e.gif

Kamala wants to redistribute your wealth. That is her claim to fame. She believes in equality but most importantly equity.

Kamala wants to redistribute your wealth. That is her claim to fame. She believes in equality but most importantly equity.
Listening to far left folks talk about anything business or economy related makes me laugh. It isn’t just the wildly different and terrible philosophies. It is the clear inability to capture the most basic fundamentals.

Listening to far left folks talk about anything business or economy related makes me laugh. It isn’t just the wildly different and terrible philosophies. It is the clear inability to capture the most basic fundamentals.
I don’t get it at all. It is a full on desperate magic trick by them constantly. Let’s focus on abortion. Let’s focus on anything that isn’t the economy or the border. I don’t get it either. If the economy is a concern you should never vote for the left ever

Some people forget that all data during Trumps administration is skewed because of Covid. Even now when Biden spouts off about how his administration has increased or decreased from Trumps presidency it has to be looked at through the Covid glasses.
Trying using Trumps first 3 years prior to Covid and see how it compares.

Last edited:

I mean there’s a chart in there people.

Trump increased the federal debt at the same rate as Obama until the Covid-19 pandemic started. Then the global pandemic caused one of the largest increases ever as spending shot up and revenues went down.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans have any interest in paying down our federal debt. Did the Biden/ Harris admin ever make it a priority and I missed it? Did Obam? Did Bush?

Politicians don’t talk about it because voters do not care about it. For better or worse.

Trump increased the federal debt at the same rate as Obama until the Covid-19 pandemic started. Then the global pandemic caused one of the largest increases ever as spending shot up and revenues went down.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans have any interest in paying down our federal debt. Did the Biden/ Harris admin ever make it a priority and I missed it? Did Obam? Did Bush?

Politicians don’t talk about it because voters do not care about it. For better or worse.
Yep, with lower inflation (Obama). Biden is in a league of his own (inflation).

Reactions: maugwa
The only way to reduce the national debt is to keep the dem party from controlling both houses of Congress,... When the Dems took both houses of Congress in 2020.....inflation's rates rose from 1.4 percent in 2020,...to 7 percent in 2021,..6.5 percent in 2022,...and 3.4 percent in 2023,...2024 is not over, but if it's similar to 2023, then that's a 4 year devalution of the dollar by 20 percent,..which hasn't happened since the late 1970s

Reactions: maugwa

I thought you were a little better than this but what a fool I was. Shame on me….

Reactions: Lady43 and maugwa
Tax revenues increased after the cut. And the Covid stimulus passed unanimously. Conversely the second stimulus passed on strict party lines when our economy was obviously already booming and Covid effectively waning. The most direct cause of the inflation that has destroyed middle and low income America Facts.

Bidenomics the answer?

Try again.
Pre-Covid - inherited the longest bull market in the history of the U.S, economy, and flooded it with money. Tax cuts, quantitative easing, and argueing for negative interest rates seemed reckless at the time...but who knows???

Then covid - supply goes to nothing, everyone gets a check, but...hear me out...its Biden's fault.

The only way to reduce the national debt is to keep the dem party from controlling both houses of Congress,... When the Dems took both houses of Congress in 2020.....inflation's rates rose from 1.4 percent in 2020,...to 7 percent in 2021,..6.5 percent in 2022,...and 3.4 percent in 2023,...2024 is not over, but if it's similar to 2023, then that's a 4 year devalution of the dollar by 20 percent,..which hasn't happened since the late 1970s

So does monetary policy affect inflation, like the next day...or does it take a while? Curious.

Biden got a lot of votes because he promised to forgive student debt. That was either a lie, or worse, he didn't know that the president can't just wave executive orders around like a magic wand.

Trump got a bunch of votes because he promised to "drain the swamp" and put Hillary in jail. I'm still waiting.

So does monetary policy affect inflation, like the next day...or does it take a while? Curious.
To cure your curiosity,...I will say monetary policy is instant,..if the fed chair Powell scratches his nose at Starbucks, market media will try to read if it's a signal on interest rate moves for the current quarter...

the argument could have been made 100 years ago that their exists a lag in the dissemination of info,..nowadays information is very accessible and the markets move faster

In fact in this climate, when trump polling is positive in an election year, it becomes a wager that affects markets that "could" be moved by a change in policy by election

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT