ADVERTISEMENT

Trump brings 9/11 truther Laura Loomer to 9/11 memorial ceremony...The Onion has become real life

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
This is the person you should be blaming for this cat dog genocide rambling during the debate. Trump loses its not a single thing that takes him down it's these thousands of self-inflicted wounds that are just astonishing to watch. Who takes a 9/11 truther to a 9/11 memorial.

And then she comments on X that of Harris let into the WH that it will smell like curry....wow. This is a turnout election and Trump is doing everything he can for independents and undecideds not vote for him and I love it!

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cly8y27dwgpo

Trump's new campaign advisor pushing more 9/11 conspiracy theories just two days after 9/11...wow

“23 years later, and there’s still a lot of unanswered questions. The 9/11 documents are still classified to this day. The American people deserve to know the entire truth. Not just what our lying government chose to tell us,” wrote Loomer on X, attaching a video of Trump speculating back in 2001 that there may have been bombs placed in the Twin Towers."

Trump's new campaign advisor pushing more 9/11 conspiracy theories just two days after 9/11...wow

“23 years later, and there’s still a lot of unanswered questions. The 9/11 documents are still classified to this day. The American people deserve to know the entire truth. Not just what our lying government chose to tell us,” wrote Loomer on X, attaching a video of Trump speculating back in 2001 that there may have been bombs placed in the Twin Towers."

My question is not about Loomer. I do not follow her or care for her. Why is it wrong to want to see all of the classified documents from 9/11? There are many who lost family on that day and would like to know all of the details.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
My question is not about Loomer. I do not follow her or care for her. Why is it wrong to want to see all of the classified documents from 9/11? There are many who lost family on that day and would like to know all of the details.
What documents?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT