ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is crazy and stupid

DAWG1980

National Champion
Jan 25, 2002
One freaking thing after another comes off the tips of his thumbs or his mouth. The only intelligent thing ever to come out or in his mouth is Vladimir. ( apologies to Cobert ) He is a dangerous and embarrassing hack president IMO

One freaking thing after another comes off the tips of his thumbs or his mouth. The only intelligent thing ever to come out or in his mouth is Vladimir. ( apologies to Cobert ) He is a dangerous and embarrassing hack president IMO

^^^^^^^^^^^^
giphy.gif

When Trump's presidency is all said and done and the country is measurably better off in several quantifiable areas, the only people that will look "crazy and stupid" will be people of your ilk.

Congratulations on showing everyone just what a classless individual you are with your Colbertesque comments. Be better than that and at least have some respect for the office.

When Trump's presidency is all said and done and the country is measurably better off in several quantifiable areas, the only people that will look "crazy and stupid" will be people of your ilk.

Congratulations on showing everyone just what a classless individual you are with your Colbertesque comments. Be better than that and at least have some respect for the office.

Wait. You're saying you're proud of this pathetic performance in the White House? The guy has the temperament of a three year old, the integrity of a used car dealer, and the wisdom of a deer on 316.

Question though...what will it take for you to stop bending over for this guy? Is there anything? Clearly more bad stuff is coming.

Your dreaming if you really think that

Wait. You're saying you're proud of this pathetic performance in the White House? The guy has the temperament of a three year old, the integrity of a used car dealer, and the wisdom of a deer on 316.

Question though...what will it take for you to stop bending over for this guy? Is there anything? Clearly more bad stuff is coming.

The man has been there 112 days and you've been bashing him since day 1. Thank God Hillary got whored out in the election or we would be listening to you praise her accomplishments in her first 112 days. Grab some popcorn snowflake, President Trump has nearly 7.8 years left.

http://www.upi.com/President-Trump-What-the-new-White-House-has-done-so-far/7811485361327/

I had respect for the office and will again once he and Putin are out of it

simoncowellrejection2.gif

Reactions: Barkiavelli

Do you hate the booming economy, the reverse immigration or best of all sitting SCOTUS justices the most?

Trump is living rent free in your mind.

Here's a little something that might help you deal with it..........

Y6L0rY.gif

The man has been there 112 days and you've been bashing him since day 1. Thank God Hillary got whored out in the election or we would be listening to you praise her accomplishments in her first 112 days. Grab some popcorn snowflake, President Trump has nearly 7.8 years left.

http://www.upi.com/President-Trump-What-the-new-White-House-has-done-so-far/7811485361327/
So he signed a bunch of executive orders which is the same thing he blasted obama for doing. That's all he has done plus pass a health even before the cbo gave any cost analysis on it and it will be ripped to sheds in the senate.

Seriously, what would it take for you to acknowledge our political system is broken - period. We've enabled people to make a career in politics without spending so much as a day learning/doing something of value. The lack of term limits simply pushes them to work to keep their job - i.e. fundraising for the next election cycle rather than working for their constituents. They prey off the 99% that shouldn't be allowed to vote due to lack of eduction/intelligence. When will you acknowledge Pelosi, Shumer, anyone named Clinton - the list goes on - are completely useless and counterproductive to America? When are you going to acknowledge NO ONE gets much done in their first 3 months on ANY job? When are you going to acknowledge that it'll be another year and a half before his impact - whatever it may be - will truly be felt because our government is inherently reactionary and thus we are still dealing with the effects of the Obama BS?

How bow dah now?

Seriously, what would it take for you to acknowledge there's a problem in the White House?

If "bad stuff" means lower taxes, a burgeoning economy, less illegal immigration, more conservative justices on the SCOTUS and less job killing regulations that will lead to a better job market, then I guess you are right. But I know that you libs do consider all those things "bad" because it will mean that you all were dead wrong!

What makes it even sweeter is that he's going to get all that done DESPITE the Democrats best efforts to obstruct and resist. I love it!

If "bad stuff" means lower taxes, a burgeoning economy, less illegal immigration, more conservative justices on the SCOTUS and less job killing regulations that will lead to a better job market, then I guess you are right. But I know that you libs do consider all those things "bad" because it will mean that you all were dead wrong!

What makes it even sweeter is that he's going to get all that done DESPITE the Democrats best efforts to obstruct and resist. I love it!

So Trump grabbed your privies, won't let go, and you like it. Okay..

Says the douchenozzle who had no respect for the office when Obama was president.

The enjoyment I take at watching the left cry like little bitches is immeasurable. When down, I can look on any media outlet and smile at the fools who still can't grasp he is our president to stay for a while....

Bathing in the tears of the left is so awesome....

But they are insufferable........

giphy.gif

Says the douchenozzle who had no respect for the office when Obama was president.
I did not vote for Obama, but I didn't want him to fail because I knew that would be bad for the country. I'm a staunch Republican, but I prayed that he would have the wisdom and strength to move our country forward in a positive manner...and I certainly didn't make jokes about him having oral sex with another man. Talk about classless!

The enjoyment I take at watching the left cry like little bitches is immeasurable. When down, I can look on any media outlet and smile at the fools who still can't grasp he is our president to stay for a while....

Bathing in the tears of the left is so awesome....
I'm not a lib. Only voted republican for many reasons. But I know a rabbit hole when I see it. People defending this guy (Trump) have heads so far in the sand it's impossible to see their own ass. Talk about snowflakes, read one Trump quote, biggest snowflake in our country.

I did not vote for Obama, but I didn't want him to fail because I knew that would be bad for the country. I'm a staunch Republican, but I prayed that he would have the wisdom and strength to move our country forward in a positive manner...and I certainly didn't make jokes about him having oral sex with another man. Talk about classless!
You voted for Trump and then prayed that he would have wisdom? You may have had better luck getting a prayer answered if you had prayed for yourself to have wisdom.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
That's what I have come to expect. When I make sense and a lib knows it, they resort to juvenile insults because that's all they've got. Pathetic.

And when was it you made sense?

I used to try to reason with republicans, thinking they appreciated common sense and logical reasoning. This board proved to me that's a pointless effort.

You voted for Trump and then prayed that he would have wisdom? You may have had better luck getting a prayer answered if you had prayed for yourself to have wisdom.
You might as well have prayed for an English speaking dog that craps gold bars ( in your yard)

Reactions: whitepug6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT