ADVERTISEMENT

Trump keeps making nice with Putin, Maxine Waters and her cronies burn US flags..

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
Who in the hell are you supposed to vote for these days?

Maybe I should start the Dawgfood Party

Who in the hell are you supposed to vote for these days?

Maybe I should start the Dawgfood Party

MAN OH MAN,,,, how can you be so silly. Good grief and I am totally exasperated in trying to explain this to you... TAKE OFF YOUR ANTI TRUMP GLASSES FOR MINUNTE AND LOOK AT SOME FREAKING FACTS!!!!!

1. There is no collusion. ITs going on 2 yrs and NOTHING,, and you can bet your sweet boopy if thy had something Trump would have been IMPEAHCED long ago. NONE ZERO NADA of mullheads indictments have to do with collusion. They are all for something else. The closest thing is some of the Ruskies that posted on freaking facebook basically for dummies like you to get fooled by. IF you got fooled by something on FREAKING FACE FREAKING BOOK, you shouldn't be voting anyway.

2. We have shown you repeatedly how much scum killary and odufus praised and buddied up to Russia. Killary got over $400,000,000 from them. Trump just didn't bash the guy in a FREAKING PRESS CONFERANCE... I would be willing to bet you a steak dinner that had he came out and reamed him out you lily livered liberals would have panicked and cried ohhhhh noooo that man is going to start a nuclear war with Russia... that's exactly what you did when he talked rough about little rocket man. YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU ARE HYSTEICAL and need to take your meds. Let the adults handle world affairs. It is very sickening how you and others cry whine and complain about the same nothing everyday while you give passes to the idiot dimorats that are trying to tare the country apart. Troup has made thing so much better.. IF you morons would give the man credit and shut your big fat traps, the whole world would be a better place.

I just pray, that there are enough voters with a level head and common sense to keep dims from getting back in power. Buy gold if they do. This country will be finished.. Ostupid almost got us there, and these radical delusional dims in DC will finish us off.

YOU better pray that those of us fighting the idiot left can hang on... Your grandchildren if yall didn't murder all your children and you children didn't murder their children will live in a county like the former Soviet Union if the dims get back in before we get completely recovered from omuslim. Is that what you want. To stand in a bread line and work in a factory for 60 hrs a week to buy milk and bread while those in power in DC live in luxury????

ADVERTISEMENT