ADVERTISEMENT

Trump led the following 5 swing states as of 12am election night

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
After midnight but before the inexplicable counting stoppages..
Trump led in PA by 682,000 votes (15.2%)
Trump led in GA by 311,000 votes (7.5%)
Trump led in MI by 307,000 votes (9.6%)
Trump led in WI by 128,000 votes (4.9%)
Trump led in NC by 77,000 votes (1.4%)

Then the cheating began. They plugged in how many votes they would need to steal the election. This has NEVER happened in our country’s history. The Democrats and their state run media want you to just ignore this abs move on. If it was the other way around they would revolt. They now want to legalize the stealing of elections with HR1. They can’t ever lose again if it passes.

Then the cheating began. They plugged in how many votes they would need to steal the election. This has NEVER happened in our country’s history. The Democrats and their state run media want you to just ignore this abs move on. If it was the other way around they would revolt. They now want to legalize the stealing of elections with HR1. They can’t ever lose again if it passes.
Dims hate fair elections. They want one party rule and will do whatever is necessary to achieve it. Trump won.

We've also never had an election of so many mail-in votes during pandemic. Dems could just as easily flip this argument - they led by even more going into election day and then GOP votes came in an avalanche.

People need to rejoin reality, understand Trump lost, and move on for 2022 and 2024. We sound like Stacey Abrams (she lost, too).

We've also never had an election of so many mail-in votes during pandemic. Dems could just as easily flip this argument - they led by even more going into election day and then GOP votes came in an avalanche.

People need to rejoin reality, understand Trump lost, and move on for 2022 and 2024. We sound like Stacey Abrams (she lost, too).

If he lost, he lost. I'm more worried about the people really voted for Joe and Kameltoe

Hack , this is the real world ...43 states are trying to improve their election laws , they must think something wasn't right about the election , they can't all be wrong !!

“We”??……just a little presumptuous don’t you think.

Reactions: blackpug6

Then the mail/absentee came in. Trump attacked these votes before the election because he knew he would lose big time.
Republican states have "fixed" the problem by making it much harder to vote absentee/mail. As a Senior I like to drop off my vote at the election office. I will have to go by at selected hours and go inside now.

Then the mail/absentee came in. Trump attacked these votes before the election because he knew he would lose big time.
Republican states have "fixed" the problem by making it much harder to vote absentee/mail. As a Senior I like to drop off my vote at the election office. I will have to go by at selected hours and go inside now.
Votes should have been counted way earlier. Democrats have a well deserved reputation for voter fraud. Trump got more votes than he did the first time he won. Biden is a total empty suit who no one likes. Trump won.

Votes should have been counted way earlier. Democrats have a well deserved reputation for voter fraud. Trump got more votes than he did the first time he won. Biden is a total empty suit who no one likes. Trump won.
In many states, including PA, the republican legislature did not allow absentee ballots to be counted until the day of the election.

This isn't complicated. Trump lost.

Another fishy stat, and yes, I know they can be manipulated; but looking at number of counties won: Biden won fewest counties ever

I wonder if Medicare covers the massive amounts of Preparation H Trump uses on his thoroughly kicked ass?
Probably not, because the burden would be to great when factoring in the 84 million Orange Man haters that still have their heads buried shoulder deep in their own asses!!

If he lost, he lost. I'm more worried about the people really voted for Joe and Kameltoe
Voter Fraud. It worked. That’s why you want to legalize it. Hell JFK would have never been elected without it.
I do? That's news to me.

Tomorrows another day. More posts of voter fraud, stealing elections, and the greatness of Trump.

I don't have a "side", so it's a easy call for me.
I think Trump is a POS, but if massive voter fraud is proven in court, then put him back in.

Did not vote for Biden or any dem in my life, but as of today, he won so I except the results because I love this country more than any one party or person.
Good night.

Yea,like the Big Win for Bush in Fla against Gore and Governors race in Ga between Kemp & Abrams. Yea,Dems do the Darnest things

And we can all thank Fauci and Co for creating a pandemic to allow the mail in ballots.

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Your side screamed Russia for 4 years and impeached the guy over it only to basically be rebuked by Mueller. That wasn’t complicated either.
The Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee signed off on this report. If
The CIA and FBI had confirmed Obama and his team were similarly engaged with Russia, y’all would have stormed the White House like you stormed the Capitol.

Last edited:
The big metro high population counties always come in last. Trump lost it in the burbs.

His early lead was built on largely rural counties that vote Republican but don’t have enough voters to offset the Atlanta suburbs and their swing voters.
You're absolutely right, but some of these people don't like facts to get in the way of their narrative. If you get a response, they will probably just talk about something else to deflect.

You're absolutely right, but some of these people don't like facts to get in the way of their narrative. If you get a response, they will probably just talk about something else to deflect.
“Some of these people?”….. I resemble that remark!

Hope you are well my friend!

Reactions: celticdawg
Hack , this is the real world ...43 states are trying to improve their election laws , they must think something wasn't right about the election , they can't all be wrong !!
Basically every state was going to have to update their election law to reconcile all the unique accomodations made for COVID in 2020. It's not because they think Biden stole their state.

Basically every state was going to have to update their election law to reconcile all the unique accomodations made for COVID in 2020. It's not because they think Biden stole their state.

I don't know why supposedly conservative people have difficulty admitting there is evidence of fraud and some of it is quite credible. Now, nobody knows if it was enough to overturn the election but in GA alone you have sworn testimony from 3 poll watchers that there were suspicious ballots, some were ran thru the counting machines multiple times and a judge that has stated some of the pristine ballots look like copies. That is evidence and I would think anyone interested in fair elections would be demanding a full forensic audit.

There is also a lot of circumstantial evidence of fraud as well like virtually statistically impossible swings in multiple states. It really shouldn't matter if you think Trump won or lost, all voter fraud should be exposed, investigated and punished, lest we become a nation where who counts the votes matters more than who casts the votes.

No way for you to really know the reason every state is changing , I guess it sounds good . I am sure each state has various reasons , they are trying to improve and prevent what happen during the election , that's a good thing ... because something went wrong , if not , no reason to change .

No way for you to really know the reason every state is changing , I guess it sounds good . I am sure each state has various reasons , they are trying to improve and prevent what happen during the election , that's a good thing ... because something went wrong , if not , no reason to change

Yep, kinda like lumping all republicans together:

https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-led-the-following-5-swing-states-as-of-12am-election-night.488483/post-

Last edited:

And they all recently visited Maricopa County.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I don't know why supposedly conservative people have difficulty admitting there is evidence of fraud and some of it is quite credible. Now, nobody knows if it was enough to overturn the election but in GA alone you have sworn testimony from 3 poll watchers that there were suspicious ballots, some were ran thru the counting machines multiple times and a judge that has stated some of the pristine ballots look like copies. That is evidence and I would think anyone interested in fair elections would be demanding a full forensic audit.

There is also a lot of circumstantial evidence of fraud as well like virtually statistically impossible swings in multiple states. It really shouldn't matter if you think Trump won or lost, all voter fraud should be exposed, investigated and punished, lest we become a nation where who counts the votes matters more than who casts the votes.
great post

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

In other words, let's keep coming up with counts, recounts, audits, whatever it takes to get the results you want. Then it will be fair.
Are there an "audits " in states Trump barely won?
Probably not, they were fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT