ADVERTISEMENT

Trump led the following 5 swing states as of 12am election night

And we can all thank Fauci and Co for creating a pandemic to allow the mail in ballots.

Only way they could be beat Trump was to have the mail in voting happen cause then they can do what Democrat's have always done. Commit voter fraud. Then you have that trash of human being Stacey Abrams Xeroxing ballots all night.

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
In other words, let's keep coming up with counts, recounts, audits, whatever it takes to get the results you want. Then it will be fair.
Are there an "audits " in states Trump barely won?
Probably not, they were fair.

See that's the difference between us non cheaters. We welcome audits in every state. Even the ones Trump won. Only people that are against it are Democrats because they have something to hide. That's why they sent dozen of lawyers to fight it in Arizona.

In other words, let's keep coming up with counts, recounts, audits, whatever it takes to get the results you want. Then it will be fair.
Are there an "audits " in states Trump barely won?
Probably not, they were fair.

Nowhere in my post did I mention Trump winning. However, if anyone in any county was running photocopied ballots thru the counting machines, much less more than once, I want them fined, jailed and prohibited from ever touching a ballot again. I don't care if it's Fulton County or Cherokee County, I want any legal voter that wants to vote to be able to vote and I want their ballots to count and not get cancelled out by dubious practices or illegal voters.

In many states, including PA, the republican legislature did not allow absentee ballots to be counted until the day of the election.

This isn't complicated. Trump lost.
That is true, they did not allow any early counting, like a number of other states. There's a security-based reason for that and it is the same as the reason you don't stop counting until all votes are counted.

Its to take away a major opportunity for shenanigans. When they stop for a while and go away, then come back and now there are new ballots, somebody probably did something wrong. Somehow that happened in at least 4 states, at the same time.

Votes should have been counted way earlier. Democrats have a well deserved reputation for voter fraud. Trump got more votes than he did the first time he won. Biden is a total empty suit who no one likes. Trump won.
The fact some votes weren't counted earlier isnth3 fault of certain states mandating they not be tabulated until election day. And those were GOP houses that made that rule

Reactions: mitchelldawg
The fact some votes weren't counted earlier isnth3 fault of certain states mandating they not be tabulated until election day. And those were GOP houses that made that rule
"Finding" votes late is a Dem strategy. Goes back to Box 12 for LBJ in the 40's.

Counting them later isn't a problem. Stopping to figure out how many you need is. The safest process is very simple. You get all the votes in by election day. Then you count them until you are done counting. Last you look at the totals. If you are smart, you immediately recount if it is close.

“Some of these people?”….. I resemble that remark!

Hope you are well my friend!
I certainly wasn't thinking of you with that remark, but you can probably guess someone it applies to.

Doing fine and hope everything is going well for you.

We've also never had an election of so many mail-in votes during pandemic. Dems could just as easily flip this argument - they led by even more going into election day and then GOP votes came in an avalanche.

People need to rejoin reality, understand Trump lost, and move on for 2022 and 2024. We sound like Stacey Abrams (she lost, too).

They polls are/were all fake, left wing use campaign "polls" to raise money....remember when Lindsay Graham was trailing Jamie Harrison in SC? Trump trailing Joe in FL and OH?

Votes should have been counted way earlier. Democrats have a well deserved reputation for voter fraud. Trump got more votes than he did the first time he won. Biden is a total empty suit who no one likes. Trump won.
"Then the mail-in/absentee votes came in." Is what the Biden fans spout to explain the "flip".

But isn't it funny that, only in those 5 or so large cities in swing states, the mail-ins were a record "avalanche" of votes for Biden. But everywhere else in the country he under-performed Hillary. Why didn't the mail-ins flip the outcomes there?

Hack , this is the real world ...43 states are trying to improve their election laws , they must think something wasn't right about the election , they can't all be wrong !!

43? Name all 43 I've not seen anything where 43 states were doing what ga and tx are doing. Also, what they are doing is making it harder to vote. Look, I'm all for security but this is 2021. We can in fact make it easy to vote and register to vote and secure at the same time. Unless of course you're real goal is to have fewer people vote because statistically it's easier for one side to get elected when fewer people vote than the other.

43? Name all 43 I've not seen anything where 43 states were doing what ga and tx are doing. Also, what they are doing is making it harder to vote. Look, I'm all for security but this is 2021. We can in fact make it easy to vote and register to vote and secure at the same time. Unless of course you're real goal is to have fewer people vote because statistically it's easier for one side to get elected when fewer people vote than the other.
I think the tightening of election laws is to have fewer non-registered/"ghosts"/dead voting. It sounds racist to think only minorities can't get in to vote with only two weeks of having polls open, or get their ballots mailed in on time, or can't find their DL number.

I think the tightening of election laws is to have fewer non-registered/"ghosts"/dead voting. It sounds racist to think only minorities can't get in to vote with only two weeks of having polls open, or get their ballots mailed in on time, or can't find their DL number.
The problem with your statement is that, for the freaking gazillionth time on here, and everywhere, there were no issues of "non-registered/ghost/dead" voting. It was microscopic - , as every election has had very minor situations of these sort of things. And honestly, the ones that were caught doing this legitimately, were freaking Trump voters! And they were caught because our systems worked! And caught the cheaters!

You are still spreading the "big lie". You should stop.

The problem with your statement is that, for the freaking gazillionth time on here, and everywhere, there were no issues of "non-registered/ghost/dead" voting. It was microscopic - , as every election has had very minor situations of these sort of things. And honestly, the ones that were caught doing this legitimately, were freaking Trump voters! And they were caught because our systems worked! And caught the cheaters!

You are still spreading the "big lie". You should stop.
"The Big Lie"? Look in the mirror and see if your lips are moving. In the 2018 election in Fulton Co, 6% of mail-in ballots were disallowed due to irregularities. In 2020 election, 100% were accepted.

Reactions: Eastmandawg

What? It's not about race. It's about economics. Fact is that more hourly paid workers vote dem and more salaried vote republican. Hourly workers have a more difficult time getting to the polls. Couple that with them cutting polling hours, days, locations and it just makes it worse. It's 2021 there's zero reason that we can't accommodate people voting. I'm tired of seeing people lined up in the cities waiting to vote for hours and hours no excuse for that ... And what the actual hell why can't someone bring someone in line to vote something to freaking eat?

Reactions: Jimy jenga
What? It's not about race. It's about economics. Fact is that more hourly paid workers vote dem and more salaried vote republican. Hourly workers have a more difficult time getting to the polls. Couple that with them cutting polling hours, days, locations and it just makes it worse. It's 2021 there's zero reason that we can't accommodate people voting. I'm tired of seeing people lined up in the cities waiting to vote for hours and hours no excuse for that ... And what the actual hell why can't someone bring someone in line to vote something to freaking eat?
Please show us where Georgia is "cutting polling hours, days, locations." I did a summary of Georgia's new requirements here.

And "what the actual hell" why haven't you even read the new Georgia law if you are so outraged? I have and it is a lot different than what CNN tells you.

The law against campaign workers approaching people in line only applies within 150 ft. of the polls. You will see when you read the link above the steps required to prevent long lines in the first place, including increased polling locations in densely populated areas. I will add that polling location employees can provide water stations for those waiting in line.

Lastly, don't forget that the new law allows no excuse absentee voting statewide, for any registered voter.

th

Reactions: poorpreacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT