ADVERTISEMENT

Trump lied!

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016

Oh wait, that was the liberal media and the democRATs.

I saw yesterday that Pompeo said they were really close to nailing it down to the lab. I wonder why Biden would pull the plug on our investigation.

It is being reported that one of Chan Zuckerbergs' groups donated six figures to the Wuhan Lab partner . He, Zuckerberg , also donated millions to democrat districts that caused last minute changes in the 2020 election policies .

Last edited:
If you wanted to institute socialized medicine then a virus that killed the old and overweight would be really beneficial to the bottom line. Just throwing that out there. Regardless of what happened the Chinese will never admit the truth.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I saw yesterday that Pompeo said they were really close to nailing it down to the lab. I wonder why Biden would pull the plug on our investigation.
Biden doesn’t pull the strings. It’s his America hating handlers making all the decisions. That old fool doesn’t know what day it is. His brain is more fried than Hunter’s.

If you wanted to institute socialized medicine then a virus that killed the old and overweight would be really beneficial to the bottom line. Just throwing that out there. Regardless of what happened the Chinese will never admit the truth.
The radical dems and the CCP were in cohoots on this mess, I believe.

The radical dems and the CCP were in cohoots on this mess, I believe.
It could not have happened any other way.
In HI there are two iron clad rules for survival:
1) There is no such thing as coincidence
2) Doubt means no doubt (when in doubt leave it out)

Way too many things just seemingly lined up from random chance. That means "setup" every time.
They use their media stooges to scream "conspiracy theorist" at anyone who sees the obvious and speaks out.
That is, until the truth begins to emerge as it is now. Then, they:
1) take their chances on it being too late to reverse the course, or
2) they have another dastardly act planned to shift attention away from the seminal event.
I would lay my money on door#2.

It could not have happened any other way.
In HI there are two iron clad rules for survival:
1) There is no such thing as coincidence
2) Doubt means no doubt (when in doubt leave it out)

Way too many things just seemingly lined up from random chance. That means "setup" every time.
They use their media stooges to scream "conspiracy theorist" at anyone who sees the obvious and speaks out.
That is, until the truth begins to emerge as it is now. Then, they:
1) take their chances on it being too late to reverse the course, or
2) they have another dastardly act planned to shift attention away from the seminal event.
I would lay my money on door#2.

If you are right, who knows if these "Indian variants" and others aren't also manufactured in a lab and being released to keep the fear going? Is it that far fetched?

If you are right, who knows if these "Indian variants" and others aren't also manufactured in a lab and being released to keep the fear going? Is it that far fetched?
That is hard to say (about the variants). But, I don't think science has a way to foresee how much mutation will occur. My opinion is that mutation is a chance they knew might happen but were willing to risk. This is, after all, a desperate move they had to make because 4 more years of Donald Trump would have been a disaster for the Chinese plan to be the dominant world economy and also for the globalist enemies of the American middle class.
Because, if you trace everything back, it comes to the chicoms who are a major string puller in the democRAT party along with the loosely allied consortium of globalist elite who have, for many, many years, controlled a huge percent of vital industries and resources worldwide.
The elite want cheap labor and an end to the pesky American middle class which rears its' head periodically and threatens their world dominance. They believe they "should" be in charge because they are superior. Otherwise, they would not be where they are. They have no nationalistic loyalty. They view government simply as a tool to be controlled to manipulate the masses.
The chicom govrernment is highly nationalistic but is overwhelmingly influenced by those same globalist elite. The likely link or intermediary between the chicom government and the democRAT party is some globalist billionaire(s), through which this wicked plot has been coordinated.

ADVERTISEMENT