ADVERTISEMENT

Trump plays music for 39 minutes straight at Townhall in PA, then ends it with GNR's Cold "November Rain"

Let them enjoy their fantasies. They are starting to figure out that even the low info voters can't be persuaded to like KH.

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...ng-helped-off-stage-is-misleading-2024-06-19/
He ended his town hall after four questions and stood on stage swaying and dancing to music for 39 minutes before leaving the stage. That’s not a fantasy. That’s reality. It happened. Last night.

I think the phrase coined by the GOP and MAGA is “elder abuse”. And it’s going to get worse every single day between now and the election.

Confusing. You're posting something here that no one here has tried to say is true for what reason?
Actually, the misleading pic of Trump reaching down to greet Jr. was indeed posted here as an example of Trump being incapable of walking off the stage on his own. Same with these still shots. If you scroll thru the video you'll plainly see Trump interacting with others during the lag time. It's the same deal. Trump did not zone out for 39 minutes.

Actually, the misleading pic of Trump reaching down to greet Jr. was indeed posted here as an example of Trump being incapable of walking off the stage on his own. Same with these still shots. If you scroll thru the video you'll plainly see Trump interacting with others during the lag time. It's the same deal. Trump did not zone out for 39 minutes.
Ah, so he had a few brief interactions while standing on stage swaying to music for 39 minutes. Glad you cleared that up.

Here’s the entire “episode”, sped up 2x out of respect for your time.

Reactions: celticdawg
Foretelling of the future?

What really happened:

Ah, so he had a few brief interactions while standing on stage swaying to music for 39 minutes. Glad you cleared that up.

Here’s the entire “episode”, sped up 2x out of respect for your time.

Lmao. Have you watched it? Yeah, it's an odd rally but at no point does Trump look like he isn't aware of his surroundings and zoned out.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Sorry, didn't see that post.

Tip: Might be best to post your fact post as an original thread or in that thread with the fake info itself. Kind of confusing when I haven't mentioned it for it to show up in here. Hard to follow.

What really happened:

Yeah. He played songs 39 minutes. I didn't say anything about why he did it or that it was crazy to do so. I did mean to imply playing a downer song about November at your rally/townhall seems a bit off? No?

Sorry, didn't see that post.

Tip: Might be best to post your fact post as an original thread or in that thread itself. Kind of confusing when I haven't mentioned it for it to show up in here. Hard to follow.
I figured most regulars saw that thread but if you didn't I'm glad I clarified it for you. Here's another tip, before you jump on the bandwagon of another Trump is incoherent thread, you may want to verify that the still shots and clips you are supporting aren't pure BS.

Lmao. Have you watched it? Yeah, it's an odd rally but at no point does Trump look like he isn't aware of his surroundings and zoned out.
Yes, I’ve watched it. I think 39 minutes of swaying on stage while music plays is outside of the definition of “odd”, but I also realize that Trump could drop trou and crap on stage and y’all would sanewash that into an impressive act of self confidence and an example of taking control of his own destiny.

It’s going to keep getting worse.

Last edited:
Yes, I’ve watched it. I think 39 minutes of swaying on stage while music plays is outside of the definition of “odd”, but I also realize that Trump could drop trou and crap on stage and y’all would sanewash that into an impressive act of self confidence and and example of taking control of his own destiny.

Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden

I figured most regulars saw that thread but if you didn't I'm glad I clarified it for you. Here's another tip, before you jump on the bandwagon of another Trump is incoherent thread, you may want to verify that the still shots and clips you are supporting aren't pure BS.
It makes me feel good to see the parties in this thread so incredibly desperate. Kckd loves the tears. His taste really good in this thread. The more I see this the more confident I am that Trump will win. These guys don’t know what to do. This is their new and only strategy. Has Will posted about anything other than Trump slipping or j6. I would love to know if he has anything else. Is he worried about what Kamala will give away next in a desperate attempt to buy votes. Anyone who supports her policy choices needs their head examined. It is a slow roll off a cliff.

I don't stay over here much these days. Check in and post when I see something fun or interesting. It's football season. Why would I want to spend time on here as if something important is going on over here.

It makes me feel good to see the parties in this thread so incredibly desperate. Kckd loves the tears. His taste really good in this thread. The more I see this the more confident I am that Trump will win. These guys don’t know what to do. This is their new and only strategy. Has Will posted about anything other than Trump slipping or j6. I would love to know if he has anything else. Is he worried about what Kamala will give away next in a desperate attempt to buy votes. Anyone who supports her policy choices needs their head examined. It is a slow roll off a cliff.
Another several sentences from Zing about something he doesn't GAS about. You go Zing!!!

Yes, I’ve watched it. I think 39 minutes of swaying on stage while music plays is outside of the definition of “odd”, but I also realize that Trump could drop trou and crap on stage and y’all would sanewash that into an impressive act of self confidence and and example of taking control of his own destiny.

Democrat policies are getting people killed and this is what is important to Will and kckd.

Reactions: doerunn
Your candidate is coming apart at the seams like a Kupenhiemer suit and when we point it out we are the desperate ones. Textbook gaslighting.

I don't stay over here much these days. Check in and post when I see something fun or interesting. It's football season. Why would I want to spend time on here as if something important is going on over here.
I really enjoy your posts here and on the vent. I just find it odd that instead of debating policy, we have several posters with well above average intelligence clinging to fake/false narratives to try to disqualify Trump. If you watch the video to the end, Trump walks off like a boss, not like someone that needs O to guide him off stage.

I really enjoy your posts here and on the vent. I just find it odd that instead of debating policy, we have several posters with well above average intelligence clinging to fake/false narratives to try to disqualify Trump. If you watch the video to the end, Trump walks off like a boss, not like someone that needs O to guide him off stage.
It works both ways man. There's quite a few that post complete BS from the other side from fake sites. You like Trump. Vote for him. I just found it odd that he's playing downer music at his rallies. November Rain is just not a good song for a presidential rally for good reason. But even "Nothing Compares 2 U" is just bonkers to play at a rally. I'm sure his campaign people have tried to tell him, but it does no good. Overall, the people behind him have or would have done a great job if he would listen. He will not. It's funny, but the very thing that makes him so scary to me is the very thing that may keep him from getting back in the WH.

I don't really care about the video. If I see something that interests me I generally check multiple sources to see if it's true. Otherwise, you're just believing what you want to be true is true and what you want to be false is false. That can really mess up your life if you do that in your day to day at home, at work, etc.

Policy doesn't matter to me at this point. Just like it doesn't matter to Kenzinger, Cheney, Christie and many Republicans who worked with Trump in his first administration.

It works both ways man. There's quite a few that post complete BS from the other side from fake sites. You like Trump. Vote for him. I just found it odd that he's playing downer music at his rallies. November Rain is just not a good song for a presidential rally for good reason. But even "Nothing Compares 2 U" is just bonkers to play at a rally. I'm sure his campaign people have tried to tell him, but it does no good. Overall, the people behind him have or would have done a great job if he would listen. He will not. It's funny, but the very thing that makes him so scary to me is the very thing that may keep him from getting back in the WH.

I don't really care about the video. If I see something that interests me I generally check multiple sources to see if it's true. Otherwise, you're just believing what you want to be true is true and what you want to be false is false. That can really mess up your life if you do that in your day to day at home, at work, etc.

I don't like Trump at all. I just think both our political parties have done a horrible job leading our country and managing our treasure for the last half century and that we need an asshole to expose the incompetence and corruption. I'm perfectly willing to criticize Trump when he does or says stupid shat. I will also call out BS when people try to advance narratives with misleading claims about Trump.

Now, if you want to compare candidates when events get sidetracked by unplanned situations, I'd say Trump's behavior during a 39 minute medical emergency is more impressive than Kamala's 30 second teleprompter malfunction. I also don't see a lot of criticism from the dem voters when Harris or Walz do and say stupid shat and they are both as bad or worse than Trump.

Reactions: doerunn
Imagine. A Trump supporter going to a Trump rally happens to have a bunch of guns in his vehicle. He in all likelihood is one of these dudes that believes in the one world govt. takeover and has his passports and fake ids ready in case of the apocalypse or something. A Timothy McVeigh type. All of these dudes are extreme right wing and believe in the drain the swamp jargon.

I don't like Trump at all. I just think both our political parties have done a horrible job leading our country and managing our treasure for the last half century and that we need an asshole to expose the incompetence and corruption. I'm perfectly willing to criticize Trump when he does or says stupid shat. I will also call out BS when people try to advance narratives with misleading claims about Trump.

Now, if you want to compare candidates when events get sidetracked by unplanned situations, I'd say Trump's behavior during a 39 minute medical emergency is more impressive than Kamala's 30 second teleprompter malfunction. I also don't see a lot of criticism from the dem voters when Harris or Walz do and say stupid shat and they are both as bad or worse than Trump.
I just posted it because I found it humorous. That's all. You want to post something humorous about Kamala, go ahead.
The whole country has laughed at POTUS for decades now. Suddenly, we have one that you can't make fun of without people getting upset about it. Dude is a strange fellow and does strange things.

Imagine. A Trump supporter going to a Trump rally happens to have a bunch of guns in his vehicle. He in all likelihood is one of these dudes that believes in the one world govt. takeover and has his passports and fake ids ready in case of the apocalypse or something. A Timothy McVeigh type. All of these dudes are extreme right wing and believe in the drain the swamp jargon.
He’s a Micheal Flynn, Roger Stone guy. We are going to hear a lot from that extreme wing of the MAGA movement before we complete this election cycle.

Reactions: shonuff253
Suddenly, we have one that you can't make fun of without people getting upset about it.
Everybody makes fun of Trump, even his supporters will lampoon him for his goofy dancing and oddball statements. Hell, I'm still pissed at him for missing a couple of layups during the debate with Harris that would have crushed her campaign. Now, if you're concerned about a POTUS that was treated as an untouchable diety...

https://www.reuters.com/article/lif...re-obama-mask-from-state-fairs-idUSBRE97B0WR/

Everybody makes fun of Trump, even his supporters will lampoon him for his goofy dancing and oddball statements. Hell, I'm still pissed at him for missing a couple of layups during the debate with Harris that would have crushed her campaign. Now, if you're concerned about a POTUS that was treated as an untouchable diety...

https://www.reuters.com/article/lif...re-obama-mask-from-state-fairs-idUSBRE97B0WR/
Dude, not everyone. And his own people can't laugh at him. This is absolutely true. Have relatives that loved Dana Carvey's HW impressions and Hartman's Ronald Reagan. They can't stand SNL these days because of how "they disrespect Trump".

Dude, not everyone. And his own people can't laugh at him. This is absolutely true. Have relatives that loved Dana Carvey's HW impressions and Hartman's Ronald Reagan. They can't stand SNL these days because of how "they disrespect Trump".
Being offended because you believe some outlet takes things too far doesn't exclude you from joking about him in a different setting. Hell, Trump even makes fun of himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ng-michigan-rally-it-looks-ok-from-other-side

Being offended because you believe some outlet takes things too far doesn't exclude you from joking about him in a different setting. Hell, Trump even makes fun of himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ng-michigan-rally-it-looks-ok-from-other-side
What is too far? It's SNL. That's what they do. They made fun of Biden plenty. So did John Stewart. Say what you want, the clips of him just standing there and nodding his head as some music plays is just funny. Yet, how many are on here defending him here and not laughing?

Reactions: shonuff253
This thread has a stench of straw grasping

I mean who doesn’t like watching the Don dance on stage anyway. It’s funny

This thread has a stench of straw grasping

I mean who doesn’t like watching the Don dance on stage anyway. It’s funny
Maybe five minutes or less is funny, if that’s what you're into. 39 minutes is beyond concerning.

He also said Election Day was January 5th, but he was probably just thinking about his latest plans to block certification.

I knows it’s a fool’s errand to try and point out Trump’s issues. We are deep into “shoot a guy on 5th Ave.” territory, so I’ll try and refrain from pointing out the obvious over and over again.

By the way, Trump bagged on 60 Minutes, refuses to participate in a second debate and apparently just cancelled on a CNBC interview later this week to cover his economic plan. Given how the softball town hall with Kristi Noem went last night, it’s easy to see why his team is limiting exposure.

Meanwhile, Harris and Bret Baier will sit down for an interview on Fox News tomorrow, so there’s that.

Maybe five minutes or less is funny, if that’s what you're into. 39 minutes is beyond concerning.

He also said Election Day was January 5th, but he was probably just thinking about his latest plans to block certification.

I knows it’s a fool’s errand to try and point out Trump’s issues. We are deep into “shoot a guy on 5th Ave.” territory, so I’ll try and refrain from pointing out the obvious over and over again.

By the way, Trump bagged on 60 Minutes, refuses to participate in a second debate and apparently just cancelled on a CNBC interview later this week to cover his economic plan. Given how the softball town hall with Kristi Noem went last night, it’s easy to see why his team is limiting exposure.

Meanwhile, Harris and Bret Baier will sit down for an interview on Fox News tomorrow, so there’s that.
/insert molten rock sigh

Watch the ABC news clip, below.

THE LIE: Trump was lost, confused, and frozen on stage as the event ends early.

THE TRUTH: KamalaHQ desperately edited this video in an attempt to slander Trump.

The Kamala campaign is releasing a coordinated smear campaign with edited videos as Harris slumps in the polls.

Here are the facts:

- There were two medical emergencies that occurred during the town hall.

- Trump’s pauses come from him seeing if a doctor or a medic was administering to the issue.

- This has been confirmed by multiple outlets.

Here is what Axios reports:

“Trump was holding the town hall at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center and Fairgrounds in Oaks, Pa., with South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem when the first medical incident occurred about 30 minutes into the event.

The Republican presidential nominee asked for "Ave Maria" to be played following the first incident at the exhibition center after calling for a doctor, and an instrumental version of the song was played.

After the second disruption, Trump joked "would anybody else like to faint?" before requesting "Ave Maria" again and saying he wished someone could open the doors.”

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Your candidate is coming apart at the seams like a Kupenhiemer suit and when we point it out we are the desperate ones. Textbook gaslighting.
Yours is going to give away everything we have to try to win this election. What is next? lol. I love it. Let’s see how many free things that taxpayers have to pay for can she give away will. How much before you pause and think this may not be a good idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT