ADVERTISEMENT

Trump related to the blue collar folks….

If someone is naive and gullible, in regards to the mainstream media, its okay to point that out.

My red pill came in the summer of 2020. Hopefully you find yours one day.
I just would rather talk about the candidates and why I think they're bad. Telling someone you think they're dumb, suck, etc. gets personal. If you think that's going to win them over, you're wrong. Most of us have to learn that. Some of us never do.

I just would rather talk about the candidates and why I think they're bad. Telling someone you think they're dumb, suck, etc. gets personal. If you think that's going to win them over, you're wrong. Most of us have to learn that. Some of us never do.
Just last week you refused to discuss just how bad the left has become with its border policy, soft on crime policies, DEI, CRT, arming the court system politically, Trans BS, which impacts all of us.

Instead, you go on and on about Trump's flaws, which hurt the feelings of twitter people, and not much else.

Just last week you refused to discuss just how bad the left has become with its border policy, soft on crime policies, DEI, CRT, arming the court system politically, Trans BS, which impacts all of us.

Instead, you go on and on about Trump's flaws, which hurt the feelings of twitter people, and not much else.
I didn't refuse to discuss anything. Like most things in life, I step back at times if I want to do something else. There are likely a lot of posts on both boards I never respond to because I got busy with something I wanted or needed to do. I don't apologize for that. There are certainly times where you realize the discussion has really come to an end or did several posts ago even though you are still commenting. I don't apologize for that either.

I didn't refuse to discuss anything. Like most things in life, I step back at times if I want to do something else. There are likely a lot of posts on both boards I never respond to because I got busy with something I wanted or needed to do. I don't apologize for that. There are certainly times where you realize the discussion has really come to an end or did several posts ago even though you are still commenting. I don't apologize for that either.
This kind of response makes it seem like you are content trolling, so thats a relief if true. Hopefully, you have had the red pill by now.

This kind of response makes it seem like you are content trolling, so thats a relief if true. Hopefully, you have had the red pill by now.
Dude, you are what you are. I'm not content trolling. If people want to be a-holes, they have every right to be. But just realize it. And don't go whining when you get your crap shoved back up your rump.

But at the end of the day, it makes this place an absolute waste of time. What's the point of doing it?

Is this a place to discuss views and see if there is any common ground?

Is this a place to just get with your buddies and be told how right we all are and how if we were in charge we'd fix all of the problems?

Is this a place where you just wait for a "Dim" to say something so you can "destroy" so you can "own" him?

Is this a place where you post something just to see if you can get Will or Marmot to respond to you?

What exactly is the purpose? It's crazy to me that some of you actually pay for the full service here and hardly post at all about uga but spend all of your time over here on a free board.

Last edited:
Dude, you are what you are. I'm not content trolling. If people want to be a-holes, they have every right to be. But just realize it. And don't go whining when you get your crap shoved back up your rump.

But at the end of the day, it makes this place an absolute waste of time. What's the point of doing it?

Is this a place to discuss views and see if there is any common ground?

Is this a place to just get with your buddies and be told how right we all are and how if we were in charge we'd fix all of the problems?

Is this a place where you just wait for a "Dim" to say something so you can "destroy" so you can "own" him?

Is this a place where you post something just to see if you can get Will or Marmot to respond to you?

What exactly is the purpose? It's crazy to me that some of you actually pay for the full service here and hardly post at all about uga but spend all of your time over here on a free board.
We all do this to waste time. Nothing productive really ever comes from a sports message board.

Choosing to go all in on the TDS rather than point the finger at Biden and all of the Commie BS they are actively employing against all of us is an odd choice.

We all do this to waste time. Nothing productive really ever comes from a sports message board.

Choosing to go all in on the TDS rather than point the finger at Biden and all of the Commie BS they are actively employing against all of us is an odd choice.
TDS? Do you honestly think many on here don't have DDS? Commie BS and look who is supporting Putin. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right now. And it's not just one person they have their DS with. It's the whole enchilada with Republicans. If a Wal-Mart employee says Happy Holidays, Fox News thinks she/he is woke.

TDS? Do you honestly think many on here don't have DDS? Commie BS and look who is supporting Putin. Reagan is rolling over in his grave right now. And it's not just one person they have their DS with. It's the whole enchilada with Republicans. If a Wal-Mart employee says Happy Holidays, Fox News thinks she/he is woke.
Anyone who thinks the negatives of Trump as President on the average American are even remotely close to what Biden's communism isnt thinking logically due to being brainwashed by the MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT