ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says what most people think!

100% They don't even know what their protesting or why. Go to youtube and watch the interviews from these protest. Its nothing but a bunch of anarchist and racist just stirring up bullshit. What do you think they're protesting?
Agree to disagree. Plenty of guys have spoken on it and are very aware of what they're speaking on. The players are not anarchists. That's the first time I've heard that one.

I say this with full confidence. You pal are the biggest dumbass moron on the internet. To make as stupid a comment as the one above shows you're nothing more than a meat head. Dead from the neck up. Ever here of the former soviet union? Nazi Germany? Pol Pot? and on and on. The USA has NEVER Conquered anyone and or seized the land and property of defeated enemies.

For someone to actually post what you posted in a public forum shows how utterly brain dead and oblivious you are.

If you could read above a kindergarten level you'd comprehend what "this century" means. No nazis, Pol Pot, Soviet Union, or on and on this century. You might want to ask some native Americans about the conquer and seize bs.

But, you're right, we would usually assassinate a duly elected leader and install a puppet of our choice.

If you could read above a kindergarten level you'd comprehend what "this century" means. No nazis, Pol Pot, Soviet Union, or on and on this century. You might want to ask some native Americans about the conquer and seize bs.

But, you're right, we would usually assassinate a duly elected leader and install a puppet of our choice.
Ever hear of isis, Saddam Hussien, Rawanda, I mean you're just really stupid...seriously stupid

Reactions: macondawg44
Ever hear of isis, Saddam Hussien, Rawanda, I mean you're just really stupid...seriously stupid

Damn it's hard to argue with fools who can't read, or know what century it is. One more time...this century Rawanda 1994. Saddam did his killing last century and not nearly on the scale of the US. ISIS has killed a bunch of people, but compared to the US, they are just getting started.

Damn it's hard to argue with fools who can't read, or know what century it is. One more time...this century Rawanda 1994. Saddam did his killing last century and not nearly on the scale of the US. ISIS has killed a bunch of people, but compared to the US, they are just getting started.
Um Rawanda etc is still going on all over Africa. Saddam wasn't captured until 03 THIS CENTURY.

You made one of the dumbest statements ever made on the internet. And you made it because you're a stupid person. You actually believe the bullshit you read on obscure lefty websites. You're a MEATHEAD.

Um Rawanda etc is still going on all over Africa. Saddam wasn't captured until 03 THIS CENTURY.

You made one of the dumbest statements ever made on the internet. And you made it because you're a stupid person. You actually believe the bullshit you read on obscure lefty websites. You're a MEATHEAD.
And you're a proven liar, who squirms, but still manages to lose every argument he gets into.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Sad part is you actually believe what you just said

No the sad part is that you don't. Trump says what most are too polite and to say but think. What he said about kneeling during the anthem is exactly what middle America thinks. And none of us want to be told what to think at a sporting ev not we paid money to attend. It is the wrong forum for your grievance that has nothing to do with football.

No the sad part is that you don't. Trump says what most are too polite and to say but think. What he said about kneeling during the anthem is exactly what middle America thinks. And none of us want to be told what to think at a sporting ev not we paid money to attend. It is the wrong forum for your grievance that has nothing to do with football.
Sounds pretty divisive

Yeah I think you're right. I saw it on YouTube also. Must be true. Lol

You don't really think that's a read woman do you? I mean just look at her. She's what.... a deuce and a quarter ? And look at him, skinny brother in mom jeans that likes to suck on things. Fag dude

You don't really think that's a read woman do you? I mean just look at her. She's what.... a deuce and a quarter ? And look at him, skinny brother in mom jeans that likes to suck on things. Fag dude
YouTube proved your point. Way to get in there and do the upclose and personal groundwork. Great detective work Scooby. Lol

Lol as much as he hates Obama, I doubt it
Here are the facts on Obama, AKA POSOTUS. He was a race baiter, that's not in dispute, he dislike...no, hated the Country as founded, he was lawless, he picked the laws he'd enforce and would not enforce. He was a proven and serial liar, he worked hard to make the Country weaker, and he went all over the world apologizing for our Country. He was the most economically ignorant man ever elected. He was also the most unqualified.

You can't dispute any of the points above. Because they are factual

Here are the facts on Obama, AKA POSOTUS. He was a race baiter, that's not in dispute, he dislike...no, hated the Country as founded, he was lawless, he picked the laws he'd enforce and would not enforce. He was a proven and serial liar, he worked hard to make the Country weaker, and he went all over the world apologizing for our Country. He was the most economically ignorant man ever elected. He was also the most unqualified.

You can't dispute any of the points above. Because they are factual
Sounds like you're describing Trump

Reactions: Trim-man
No. Trump says what his BASE thinks. He doesn't speak for every American. And that's dangerous

It's impossible to speak for every American. Any decision (or talking point sadly), from how many scoops of ice cream he gets to North Korea....no chance every American agrees. However concerning kneeling during the National Anthem he speaks for the majority of Americans. Instead of kneeling and trying to be seen how about doing something. How about picking a community (let's say Chicago) and show up to help police get involved in poor communities. How about getting the TV cameras somewhere that will show that you are trying to make the relationships better. Not by yelling "You police hate us blacks". The best way to avoid cops getting away with killing anyone is to prevent the situation that caused guns to be pointed at each other.
I believe there are bad cops. I believe there are racist cops, that is white cops that hate blacks AND black cops that hate whites. But I believe they are the few. Just as the Neo-Nazis are the few. Just as the Antifa are the few. We give the few too large of a voice. I believe the vast majority of the cops hate criminals.

With that said, I'd like to see some stats. I'd like to get a percentage of killings at the hands of cops how many are black victims versus white victims. Of those percentages, I'd like to see how many cops were fired, prosecuted and/or convicted within each group. If those percentages are close to even, then you could say justice is blind.

He says what the majority of ppl think. These players are ignorant dipshits protesting a phony issue . Stop with the race bullshit already. Its tiresome. Grow the fck up and accept responsibility. And stop treating blacks like spoiled children.
How many times can I like This? Not about race, all about greed and agendas, major agendas that people need to wake up and realize. Social injustice........ok.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT