ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporter assassinated

I don't care what your political leaning is, this is chilling. I have no words.

The worthless POS mayor Ted Wheeler just held a press conference and spent 30 seconds talking about someone being murder because of his impotence. Then he went on a 10 minute diatribe about Trump is a mean guy and he is causing the violence in his city. He is so clueless that I’m almost embarrassed for him. What a Buffoon. I know this is a very liberal city but there must be enough reasonable democrats out there to recall this guy.

The worthless POS mayor Ted Wheeler just held a press conference and spent 30 seconds talking about someone being murder because of his impotence. Then he went on a 10 minute diatribe about Trump is a mean guy and he is causing the violence in his city. He is so clueless that I’m almost embarrassed for him. What a Buffoon. I know this is a very liberal city but there must be enough reasonable democrats out there to recall this guy.

dude ANBAP, blaming it on Trump.....”we must denounce the violence”.

Why not focking just STOP it, it all is being allowed.

Words don’t matter if you can’t or won’t back it up....

Last edited:
Was he finally able to get out of his condominium, which has been occupied by his antifa/BLM buddies since Friday? Last I heard they were throwing red paint on the building while demanding his resignation and (of course) defunding the police.

If innocent people weren’t involved, I’d be all for it.

I look at it in the same manner as good Muslims. Yes, I have some sympathy for them but if you live in Portland and aren't doing everything in your power to have the governor and mayor recalled, you are part of the problem. They supported these policies, voted in the idiots and now they must decide if they are getting what they voted into power. To date I haven't seen much that leads me to believe the people of Portland are ready to force a zero tolerance policy on political terrorism.

I look at it in the same manner as good Muslims. Yes, I have some sympathy for them but if you live in Portland and aren't doing everything in your power to have the governor and mayor recalled, you are part of the problem. They supported these policies, voted in the idiots and now they must decide if they are getting what they voted into power. To date I haven't seen much that leads me to believe the people of Portland are ready to force a zero tolerance policy on political terrorism.

Not as simple or cut and dry as you say. Especially if you are not voting for some of these characters.

If you read the Letters to the Editor in the Portland newspapers, plenty of people are tired of the nightly nonsense. Unfortunately there are still a lot of people who are so "woke" that they are asleep to the destruction of their city.

If you read the Letters to the Editor in the Portland newspapers, plenty of people are tired of the nightly nonsense. Unfortunately there are still a lot of people who are so "woke" that they are asleep to the destruction of their city.

Until the people of Portland start arming themselves and lining the streets, demanding this stops then I don't want to hear it. Letters to the editor arenot going to cut it.

I travel to Oregon quite a bit. I have a customer in Halsey and I absolutely think Portland is a beautiful place. It is a tragedy what their government has allowed the city to become. I'm sure there are thousands of citizens that aren't happy but until a large majority decides terrorism in the name of prog policies can't be tolerated, they will get what they get. Letters to the editor are nice under normal circumstances but this requires swift, dramatic action. Evil wins when good men do nothing.

George Soros.....and he should be arrested and hung for treason.....his son too as he will carry his father's torch into the future.

right George Siri’s has openely done this in other countries and the dems don’t care who has to die now because they can tell Americans have woke up.

Reactions: MaconDawg67
I travel to Oregon quite a bit. I have a customer in Halsey and I absolutely think Portland is a beautiful place. It is a tragedy what their government has allowed the city to become. I'm sure there are thousands of citizens that aren't happy but until a large majority decides terrorism in the name of prog policies can't be tolerated, they will get what they get. Letters to the editor are nice under normal circumstances but this requires swift, dramatic action. Evil wins when good men do nothing.
Right the time for sitting on your hands and waiting for another good man to protect your family from the criminals and marxists has passed us by. We all see what’s coming and the question is will you submit to tyranny or rise up to defend this great country.

What he said is factual. There is a party that has encouraged ‘unrest’ in the streets, harassment of Trump officials, promoted the bailing out Of arrested protestors. And yes Minny, Portland, Seattle, Kenosha ALL refused federal help. Literally just yesterday a dem senator said the President of the USA was intentionally killing people. Get your **** together.

That is simply not true.

Someone with a lot of power and money WANTS a civil war in America right now...and they may get it. Kudos to the protesters who tried to help.
You mean the man that lied to the police saying it was from a car instead of some one that ran that way up the street.

Someone with a lot of power and money WANTS a civil war in America right now...and they may get it. Kudos to the protesters who tried to help.
Civil war as in class but not race. I think reasonable minded black and white people have recognized our similarities and relations seem better. Been my experience anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT