ADVERTISEMENT

Trump talking about talking to Big 10 commissioner about playing...

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
positive discussion. "he's a great guy, and they want to play"

Good news for football, and a genius stroke politically. If the whole let's not play thing was in fact political and orchestrated by Governors at the behest of their party, this one is backfiring, and backfiring spectacularly.

When Ohio is watching their high school boys play football, and Michigan can't. And none of the colleges can, it is backfiring.

positive discussion. "he's a great guy, and they want to play"

Good news for football, and a genius stroke politically. If the whole let's not play thing was in fact political and orchestrated by Governors at the behest of their party, this one is backfiring, and backfiring spectacularly.

When Ohio is watching their high school boys play football, and Michigan can't. And none of the colleges can, it is backfiring.
Yes, and nothing but a positive reflection on him and the job he is doing. Shows once again how he is trying to help everyone in any way he can.

The guy is as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face but he has political instincts that compare to Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Reactions: brimur
Wait!! I thoughtI heard the Liar in Chief promised testing for to the free to the B1G trolling for votes? I mean I don't think he even has the power to spend tax dollars on football player testing does he? Won't that add to the already stratospheric national debt Lying Donnie has recked up? How does a move by a crook sit with you? Where are all Tea Bagger "no new tax" Alt Right Pubs?

No where that's where.

POLITICS-Trump-094296.jpg-e1531472715327.jpg

Reactions: ATLDOG
Wait!! I thoughtI heard the Liar in Chief promised testing for to the free to the B1G trolling for votes? I mean I don't think he even has the power to spend tax dollars on football player testing does he? Won't that add to the already stratospheric national debt Lying Donnie has recked up? How does a move by a crook sit with you? Where are all Tea Bagger "no new tax" Alt Right Pubs?

No where that's where.

POLITICS-Trump-094296.jpg-e1531472715327.jpg
Blah,blah,blah! Dems are not very smart.

Brilliant political move. If they change their mind and play then he looks like he did it. And if they don't, he still looks like the champion to all those pissed off Big Ten football fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT