ADVERTISEMENT

Trump worst jobs President in modern history

Damning numbers right from the Fed.

You my friend have lost all credibility. Our country was literally shut down for months and months because of COVID. Our Country has never been shut down before. Never has it ever been shut down like this. And the stupid governors who continue the massive restrictions are causing those numbers to be worse. You of all people should understand this because all you do is complain about Trump's failure on COVID, while your stupid candidate Sleepy Joe called Trump xenophobic and racist for the China Travel Ban. Think about that.......a candidate for president called Trump a racist for shutting down travel from China. Can you imagine what would have happened if he didn't do that? No your candidate is saying he didn't do it early enough????? Go look at the numbers before China decided to manufacture a virus and send it into the world to cause mayhem. Do you think they did this so it would make Trump look worse so that Biden would ultimately win the election? If Biden wins, China gets rich and America manufacturing jobs go down the drain.

You my friend have lost all credibility. Our country was literally shut down for months and months because of COVID. Our Country has never been shut down before. Never has it ever been shut down like this. And the stupid governors who continue the massive restrictions are causing those numbers to be worse. You of all people should understand this because all you do is complain about Trump's failure on COVID, while your stupid candidate Sleepy Joe called Trump xenophobic and racist for the China Travel Ban. Think about that.......a candidate for president called Trump a racist for shutting down travel from China. Can you imagine what would have happened if he didn't do that? No your candidate is saying he didn't do it early enough????? Go look at the numbers before China decided to manufacture a virus and send it into the world to cause mayhem. Do you think they did this so it would make Trump look worse so that Biden would ultimately win the election? If Biden wins, China gets rich and America manufacturing jobs go down the drain.
Never forget Beijing Biden would lock us all down again.

We can’t afford four more years of cronyism, nepotism, rascalism and service to the Innarests. It’s time to send trump Back to the flour mill!
Things will be so much better with the Delaware Way Joe won’t they? No cronyism or nepotism during Joe’s 40 plus years of sucking on the government teat!

Joe Biden’s Friends and Backers Come Out on Top—at the Expense of the Middle Class

It’s a ritual expression of what locals call the Delaware Way, a bipartisan contrast to angry national politics. The Delaware Way can be useful for elected officials—and their friends in business. And family. There’s an axiom often repeated in his Senate years by Joe Biden’s staff: “Joe says that when someone helps his family, it’s just like helping Joe,” recited Sam Waltz, a Wilmington business consultant who covered Biden’s first Senate reelection campaign as a young reporter.

Soon after Biden was first elected in 1972, banks from three states lined up to finance his brother James Biden’s new disco in suburban Wilmington. When the club defaulted, Joe Biden blamed the banks for exploiting his 23-year-old sibling and for pressing his office to get their money back. (They didn’t.) Despite this, over the years, many Biden-related projects have proved irresistible to local, national, and lately, Chinese businesspeople.

Last edited:

I love how you and others overplay the China travel ban. You are fooling yourself if you think the ban helped stop the virus from entering the country. It had very little effect. Basically we were unable to close the borders because we're not New Zealand. So I don't blame Trump from the virus coming here, but he bears a lot of blame for how he failed to deal with it. And continues to not deal with it unless he thinks it helps with reelection. Look both candidates exaggerate things; it's the nature of the beast. And I'm certainly not taking your judgment on what Governors have done because you can't even see what Trump has done.

I love how you and others overplay the China travel ban. You are fooling yourself if you think the ban helped stop the virus from entering the country. It had very little effect. Basically we were unable to close the borders because we're not New Zealand. So I don't blame Trump from the virus coming here, but he bears a lot of blame for how he failed to deal with it. And continues to not deal with it unless he thinks it helps with reelection. Look both candidates exaggerate things; it's the nature of the beast. And I'm certainly not taking your judgment on what Governors have done because you can't even see what Trump has done.

So when people say Trump isn't doing enough and Trump doesn't care about COVID, what do they say when he starts up operation warp speed and is working with the FDA and medical personnel to get us a vaccine faster than ever before in a safe manner??? Oh yeah, they say they don't trust him and wont trust the vaccine because Trump is in charge. Let's also not forget the barriers he broke by partnering the private sector with the government on so many different levels. He turned ships into hospitals within DAYS, and sent them to NY and CA. Cuomo and Newsom are on record saying how great a job the federal government was doing. Now that they see how Biden has no chance in November, they do a 180 and change their stance. He doesn't tell these governors to "Open up" because he thinks it will help him win.....He is doing it so we don't have 100 million people unemployed and our country then becomes nothing. If it were up to the democrats and Joe, we'd still be on lockdown all over the country and we'd have double the amount of people unemployed.

For me, it isn't about the ban stopping the virus. It is about Biden and Pelosi calling Trump (as usual) everything in the book and Pelosi telling people to go visit Chinatown.

I also want to hear what the death toll would be if Biden, Clinton, or Obama would have been in office. We were told 2 million Americans would be dead by early 2021.

So when people say Trump isn't doing enough and Trump doesn't care about COVID, what do they say when he starts up operation warp speed and is working with the FDA and medical personnel to get us a vaccine faster than ever before in a safe manner??? Oh yeah, they say they don't trust him and wont trust the vaccine because Trump is in charge. Let's also not forget the barriers he broke by partnering the private sector with the government on so many different levels. He turned ships into hospitals within DAYS, and sent them to NY and CA. Cuomo and Newsom are on record saying how great a job the federal government was doing. Now that they see how Biden has no chance in November, they do a 180 and change their stance. He doesn't tell these governors to "Open up" because he thinks it will help him win.....He is doing it so we don't have 100 million people unemployed and our country then becomes nothing. If it were up to the democrats and Joe, we'd still be on lockdown all over the country and we'd have double the amount of people unemployed.

Keep drinking the Trump Kool-Aid. Do you think Cuomo thinks the federal government did a great job? He said that back when to get aid from Trump, because he requires the Governors to kiss his ass.

Why isn't Trump believed? Because he keeps lying and look what is happening. The USPS won't own up to what they are doing and are now being sued by the Postal Union - their own workers. That will cost Trump some votes. Caputo, the spokesperson for HHS goes nuts, and accuses the CDC. Probably couldn't take being told to change the reports. I may have missed it, but I don't think anybody here on the Chat mentioned that he had to take a leave of absence. I'm sure it was voluntary, right.

I could go on, but you are not going to change so just keep enjoying your fantasy world.

Remember when we were flattening the curve? Not a single American that has needed help has been denied care. Seems to me the travel bans were likely critical in that.
How state leaders managed and protected their elderly populations, the only demo that needs any special consideration...now there is a dereliction of duty conversation. Because there are a few outliers.

Can't win with people like you - if Trump had been heavy handed he would have been called a "facist" and "seizing power". When he takes a hands off approach to let each state handle their own plan of action, he is "careless"

you got anymore updates on how well Spain is doing with the covid or a tweet showing the deaths by country

I could go on, but you are not going to change so just keep enjoying your fantasy world.
And this is what Republicans say. I want to see the debates as much as anybody, but there is nothing changing anybody's mind at this point.
The looting and riots, not protests, did a greater number on Biden than they wanted to believe. Just watch what Cuomo and Lemon had to say a few weeks ago.

I have asked no less than 5 times in as many months, what did democrats want Trump to do? It never gets answered. He got blamed for not shutting the country down for three or four months, and when he did shut it down when he did, he gets blamed for record unemployment numbers. You can't have it both ways, no matter how much you pout.

Talk about living in a fantasy world...

I know I was just in elementary school during Clinton's second term, but someone that can explain NAFTA for me, please do.

I will gladly take the correction, but it absolutely gutted blue collar, middle America, did it not?

Lies, more lies and statistics. Thankfully people can see with their own eyes Trump had this country's economy humming. Best ever. Dims had to shut it down, but like all other attemps to stop Trump its not gonna work.

Reactions: albanyga
Can't win with people like you - if Trump had been heavy handed he would have been called a "facist" and "seizing power". When he takes a hands off approach to let each state handle their own plan of action, he is "careless"

Look, it was a difficult position to be in.

However, if he had acted as a leader instead of just being interested in his reelection, being more interested in himself than the country and not tried to make up his own "science", it would have been a different picture. The hands off approach was so that he couldn't be blamed. Guess what, that didn't work.

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
With an asterisk, dems and china created the virus so we could shut the economy down! What a sick post, it should carry a good whipping from your mother.

I wonder why the rest of the world isn't blaming the dems for the virus then? Or is this just in your mind?

It's pretty bad that facts have now become a sick post.

Damning numbers right from the Fed.

You do realize California represents half the new unemployment claims right now? When you’ve got Governor nephews of house leaders looking to punish whole populations because they want to be able to publish shit like this, it makes it pretty damn irrelevant. Look at how our economy is faring relative to the rest of the world amidst a WORLDWIDE pandemic. And look at what was done with our economy prior to this BS being inflicted upon the ENTIRE WORLD. I’ll drop the mic now.

You do realize California represents half the new unemployment claims right now? When you’ve got Governor nephews of house leaders looking to punish whole populations because they want to be able to publish shit like this, it makes it pretty damn irrelevant. Look at how our economy is faring relative to the rest of the world amidst a WORLDWIDE pandemic. And look at what was done with our economy prior to this BS being inflicted upon the ENTIRE WORLD. I’ll drop the mic now.
Not just Cali repping on the unemployment line.

If posting high-level employment numbers makes me lose all credibility, then so be it. In another thread a few days ago, a poster kept referring to the best employment numbers ever, as if the pandemic didn't happen. Well, it did happen and the numbers are what they are.

Perhaps if Trump had levelled with the American people from the beginning we would be enjoying a better economy right now. We have 14k fewer deaths than all of Europe combined and they have over 100m more people. Given current projections we will surpass their total deaths in a matter of weeks.

Finally, Biden did not say that closing the border (which wasn't closed. Do you know over 40k people flew directly from China to the US after the border was closed?) was xenophobic and racists.

Reactions: celticdawg
LOL, what a hack post and hack tweet by Joe, the entire world is in the same boat exept Sweden that had no lockdowns, this is a shameless use of the pandemic by a guy that has no business running for president
Except we had the most time to prepare and yet we have the most cases, the most deaths and the worst new case and new death numbers of all the first world countries.

What if Trump had decided to share with the american people what he shared with Bob Woodward on February 7th? The country might have reacted differently if we had known then that COvid19 is five times more deadly than the flu and could be spread in the air instead of being told it is no worse than the flu and will go away with warm weather and we will be in Church pews for easter everyone who wants a test can get a test and we will have a vaccine by the election and on and on.

If posting high-level employment numbers makes me lose all credibility, then so be it. In another thread a few days ago, a poster kept referring to the best employment numbers ever, as if the pandemic didn't happen. Well, it did happen and the numbers are what they are.

Perhaps if Trump had levelled with the American people from the beginning we would be enjoying a better economy right now. We have 14k fewer deaths than all of Europe combined and they have over 100m more people. Given current projections we will surpass their total deaths in a matter of weeks.

Finally, Biden did not say that closing the border (which wasn't closed. Do you know over 40k people flew directly from China to the US after the border was closed?) was xenophobic and racists.

If not for stupid lib governors and nursing home debacle .....you know the rest ......crooked ass cuomo should be in prison

Do you know for a fact that all the European countries are counting COVID-19 deaths the same as the U.S.? I seriously doubt there is any consistency in how countries are coding COVID-19 deaths, which makes comparisons pointless.

For me, it isn't about the ban stopping the virus. It is about Biden and Pelosi calling Trump (as usual) everything in the book and Pelosi telling people to go visit Chinatown.

I also want to hear what the death toll would be if Biden, Clinton, or Obama would have been in office. We were told 2 million Americans would be dead by early 2021.
You are going to complain that Pelosi suggested visiting Chinatown was fine on February 24th when Trump started holding (and continues to hold) indoor rallys starting back in June? This was many, many months after we better understood the risks and the CDC issued guidelines against gatherings of more than twenty people.

You are going to complain that Pelosi suggested visiting Chinatown was fine on February 24th when Trump started holding (and continues to hold) indoor rallys starting back in June? This was many, many months after we better understood the risks and the CDC issued guidelines against gatherings of more than twenty people.
Are you going to totally ignore the libtards calling trump racist and xenophobic when he implemented the travel bans? A simple “thank you Mr President” will do

Do you know for a fact that all the European countries are counting COVID-19 deaths the same as the U.S.? I seriously doubt there is any consistency in how countries are coding COVID-19 deaths, which makes comparisons pointless.
Deaths above the average mortality rate is relatively easy to track in first world countries as, after you account for some seasonal variability, that mortality rate is surprisingly consistent year over year. It is also the only method that eliminates any bias in how deaths are coded. Using this method, covid deaths are actually higher than currently reported in both the US and Europe. This data however does not make the comparison any more favorable for the US.

Yeah, I am...because Trump never used the term racist or xenophobic which are two of the most popular words in the democrat playbook. Just like you thickheaded morons still don't understand that lizard faced Pelosi getting her hair done while people are losing their businesses and livelihood is nothing short of disgusting. But again, why should people expect anything more from that side.

Anymore questions from you and your toadie @celticdawg?

Are you going to totally ignore the libtards calling trump racist and xenophobic when he implemented the travel bans? A simple “thank you Mr President” will do
With everything going on, you are concerned with name calling. Trump does it himself in case you haven't noticed.

BTW, Trump has shown he was a racist before this, but you will deny as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: DawgfromKite
Deaths above the average mortality rate is relatively easy to track in first world countries as, after you account for some seasonal variability, that mortality rate is surprisingly consistent year over year. It is also the only method that eliminates any bias in how deaths are coded. Using this method, covid deaths are actually higher than currently reported in both the US and Europe. This data however does not make the comparison any more favorable for the US.

This method relies on assumptions which does not equal facts. It’s a lazy analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT