ADVERTISEMENT

Trump worst jobs President in modern history

Did you expect me to respond to your comment about being hypocritical by not talking about Biden when I keep telling you this thread was to discuss Trump? If that's the case, you're greatly mistaken. Yes, it's par for the course to stay on the subject at hand.

You did not stay with the subject at hand. The thread was created to discuss an out-of-context tweet about job growth under Trump, not for your hypocritical claims of racism.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Damning numbers right from the Fed.

Does that include the post pandemic shut down?

So scrambling for dirt let me ask you this.

We have a major virus shut down with Hillary Clinton as President........ what would the job numbers look like right now?

You do realize the job numbers pre pandemic were as strong as any in the recorded history of our country and even better when discussing minorities?

And with poor job and economy numbers pre virus with Hillary, where would we be now?

Just take a gander at the Dem led states and give me an economic and death toll recap, then get back with me on that job market analysis.

How we comfortably forget the shut down when blaming the Pres for the economy.

You blame him for resisting shutting down.
You blame him for shutting down.

It’s like blaming Bush for raising taxes when it was a Dem house tax increase.

The narrative drives the division regardless of fact.

Because I don't agree with much of the crap that is posted here, does not make me a troll. Differences of opinion are supposed to be allowed in this country, but sometimes not accepted on the Chat unfortunately. I understand the powers of the feds versus the states and if you think that's been the problem you're listening to Trump too much. There is a lot he can do, starting with being a leader, which he has not been unfortunately.

Leaving it up to the states is the right approach. Waiting for them to ask for assistance is not "making them kiss Trumps ass". That is being a leader instead of a dictator which places like Portland want him so badly to be so they can use it against him.

Leaving it up to the states is the right approach. Waiting for them to ask for assistance is not "making them kiss Trumps ass". That is being a leader instead of a dictator which places like Portland want him so badly to be so they can use it against him.
The Pres has been on the phone with the Governors and Mayors throughout this ordeal offering federal support in whatever form they would take it. In Portland, federal agents did paperwork, research and behind the scenes work while the Governor and Mayor were being all defiant in public statements.

Portland's DA was given every opportunity to keep the worst offenders off the street and refused. So the FBI started following up on their arrests with federal charges. The politicians could no longer deny it when it became public that the feds were charging the bad actors with felonies.

The Pres has been on the phone with the Governors and Mayors throughout this ordeal offering federal support in whatever form they would take it. In Portland, federal agents did paperwork, research and behind the scenes work while the Governor and Mayor were being all defiant in public statements.

Portland's DA was given every opportunity to keep the worst offenders off the street and refused. So the FBI started following up on their arrests with federal charges. The politicians could no longer deny it when it became public that the feds were charging the bad actors with felonies.
I'm talking about dealing with the virus. And he said he would help them if they nice, more than once.

And regarding what Maddog said, leave it to the states as far as what. Regulations, supplies or something else. There are so many different aspects and he preferred giving poor advice regarding HCL. I'm not even sure what his policy was regarding masks because it seemed to just keep changing. A big fluster cuck is what it has been.

I'm talking about dealing with the virus. And he said he would help them if they nice, more than once.

And regarding what Maddog said, leave it to the states as far as what. Regulations, supplies or something else. There are so many different aspects and he preferred giving poor advice regarding HCL. I'm not even sure what his policy was regarding masks because it seemed to just keep changing. A big fluster cuck is what it has been.
The President did say many times that he would help in any way they wanted, if they asked nicely. This was a response to their public statements of defiance. If I called somebody and offered any and all assistance they could want or need, but all they could do is make public threats in response, I'd put a little extra mustard in my description of the situation, too.

Where does hydrochloric acid (HCL) enter the discussion?

His public policy on masks is that they are recommended in situations where social distancing is not possible, but not required. Local policies should be determined according to the local situation, leaving that discretion with state and local authorities. That's a feature of our form of government, not an individual choice. Even Joe B. admitted this week that you can't put out a federal mask mandate to all 50 states.

The "fluster cuck" comes in with prominent Democrats contradicting guidelines and persecuting citizens with unnecessary restrictions in their fiefdoms. If they would put the public good ahead of personal politics, things would be a lot clearer.

The lack of basic common sense and logic is never surprising from the left.

COVID was happening and had Biden been President, deaths would be largely the same and joblessness would be tremendously higher. You can’t hide from the virus (see Europe right now), it will just be waiting for you while you destroy your economy.

Sweden had the correct approach.

Reactions: Maddog_83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT