ADVERTISEMENT

Trump worst jobs President in modern history

With everything going on, you are concerned with name calling. Trump does it himself in case you haven't noticed.

BTW, Trump has shown he was a racist before this, but you will deny as usual.
Probably the worst racist in this country's history, but anyway.

What do you call the minorities that vote for him? Wait...nevermind.

With everything going on, you are concerned with name calling. Trump does it himself in case you haven't noticed.

Based on what evidence?

Perhaps you will find the Economist to be an acceptable source.

It’s not the source at issue. It’s the conclusions drawn about the excess deaths, which are guesstimates in the first place. It’s very likely that many excess deaths are attributable to delayed medical care as a result of the lockdowns and not from COVID-19. They are assuming that any deaths above the guesstimates are the result of COVID-19. Again, this is a lazy analysis. You can provide 100 more sources with the same logic flaws, but it won’t make your statement factual.

Reactions: albanyga
It’s not the source at issue. It’s the conclusions drawn about the excess deaths, which are guesstimates in the first place. It’s very likely that many excess deaths are attributable to delayed medical care as a result of the lockdowns and not from COVID-19. They are assuming that any deaths above the guesstimates are the result of COVID-19. Again, this is a lazy analysis. You can provide 100 more sources with the same logic flaws, but it won’t make your statement factual.

But you say its "very likely excess deaths ..." like that's a fact.

Hypothetical as usual.

But you say its "very likely excess deaths ..." like that's a fact.

Hypothetical as usual.
It was obviously my opinion just as the conclusions drawn in the articles are opinion. I’d ask for you to articulate an opinion on the matter but I’ve seen enough of your drivel to know that you lack in the critical thinking department.

Reactions: albanyga
It was obviously my opinion just as the conclusions drawn in the articles are opinion. I’d ask for you to articulate an opinion on the matter but I’ve seen enough of your drivel to know that you lack in the critical thinking department.
I've been tempted to use "drivel" a few times in this thread. I'm glad you did.

Reactions: Spe77

No it just speaks volumes to how your liberal army would have handled the virus differently......they were balls deep in an impeachment hoax all while the chosen one was taking precise and calculated steps to mitigate the spread of the China virus......but carry on .....you guys along with creepy stuttering joe wreak of desperation....it’s beautiful

Please enlighten us with details of this racism of which you speak? What racist things has he done as president? What racist decisions did he make?

Perhaps you are confusing the president with the racist former vice president. You know, the one who didn't want his kids going to school in a "racial jungle." The one who eulogized a klansman that he saw as a mentor (his word). The one who let his racism slip when he said "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

I'm talking about the former vice president who described the president that he served with by saying " “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Who was the guy serving as VP who insulted Jews while attempting to praise the Legal Services Corporation by contrasting it to "these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas.”

And while he was being considered for the VP role with Obama, he said " You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

And remember this gem from the I Hate America Telethon (aka DNC)?

And of course, "Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Contrast that with, "Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things."

Last edited:
Please enlighten us with details of this racism of which you speak? What racist things has he done as president? What racist decisions did he make?

Perhaps you are confusing the president with the racist former vice president. You know, the one who didn't want his kids going to school in a "racial jungle." The one who eulogized a clansman that he saw as a mentor (his word). The one who let his racism slip when he said "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids."

I'm talking about the former vice president who described the president that he served with by saying " “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Who was the guy serving as VP who insulted Jews while attempting to praise the Legal Services Corporation by contrasting it to "these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas.”

And while he was being considered for the VP role with Obama, he said " You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

And of course, "Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Contrast that with, "Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things."
Nothing left to be said. /thread

Based on what evidence?
You asked about Trump being a racist, so here's some evidence. I think you and others might have trouble understanding this because you might have made a racist remark on the Chat and not realized it. Do you realize how many racist remarks have been removed? The less said about it, the better, but here goes.

Regarding his history of racism, here's some evidence.

Then we have this famous incident while he was President

And from this week, we have

These are not one time occurrences. They didn't happen when he didn't know the mike was on. They are not locker room talk. Taking his talk and actions over the years cannot be excused. He had not changed and has continued this rhetoric while being President.

No it just speaks volumes to how your liberal army would have handled the virus differently......they were balls deep in an impeachment hoax all while the chosen one was taking precise and calculated steps to mitigate the spread of the China virus......but carry on .....you guys along with creepy stuttering joe wreak of desperation....it’s beautiful

I mentioned name calling and the fact Trump is a racist and you disputed that by saying .... no I guess you didn't dispute it, but starting talking about something else (right out of the playbook; can't dispute something so change the subject). By the way, I responded to SPE about why Trump is a racist, but I guess you agree since you didn't question it here.

Rewrite history (another play) and forget that the House did charge him with Impeachment. It was not a hoax and you don't need to tell me that he got off; I understand.

I would love to hear the precise and calculated steps he took to mitigate the spread of Covid (there is no China virus, but you are brainwashed). I won't go as far as Gates to say that he helped spread it, but the argument has some validity.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake

Perhaps you are confusing the president with the racist former vice president. You know, the one who didn't want his kids going to school in a "racial jungle." The one who eulogized a klansman that he saw as a mentor (his word). The one who let his racism slip when he said "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

I responded to the question of Trump being a racist in another response to SPE ITT. I have already said that I didn't care for either Trump or Biden as President. However, I have seen Trump as President and the Country can't afford another four years of him. It seems like everyday gets worse. This week we have Caputo being forced to take a leave of absence so that maybe his changing of what comes from CDC will go away. We find out that the CDC apparently wasn't the author of everything on they site. And now we have an inside view of someone who was there for meetings of the Task Force to expose the President. I would bet it won't be the last person to publicly speak out and tell what has been happening. I'll take my chances with Biden and you can have your choice also.

You asked about Trump being a racist, so here's some evidence. I think you and others might have trouble understanding this because you might have made a racist remark on the Chat and not realized it. Do you realize how many racist remarks have been removed? The less said about it, the better, but here goes.

These are not one time occurrences. They didn't happen when he didn't know the mike was on. They are not locker room talk. Taking his talk and actions over the years cannot be excused. He had not changed and has continued this rhetoric while being President.
All you managed to do was post three more unfounded accusations.

All three of those articles merely cite people with a vested interest accusing the President of being racist, or interpreting an action as racist, rather than any direct evidence or verified quote.

Opposing someone politically is not racism, but rather evidence of evaluating them on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin (to paraphrase MLK).

In my post on this topic, I purposely omitted any examples of indirect accusations and went with straight examples of direct quotes and actions from Biden. I specifically avoided examples of his work to pass laws that were viewed as racist, and comments from private conversations, for this reason.

Last edited:

The NAACP President called him a racist.

Well, that settles that.

All three of those articles merely cite people with a vested interest accusing the President of being racist, or interpreting an action as racist, rather than any direct evidence or verified quote.

Opposing someone politically is not racism, but rather evidence of evaluating them on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin (to paraphrase MLK).

In my post on this topic, I purposely omitted any examples of indirect accusations and went with straight examples of direct quotes and actions from Biden. I specifically avoided examples of his work to pass laws that were viewed as racist, and comments from private conversations, for this reason.

So now you are questioning someone's motive, but nothing that Trump said or did.
Continue on being blind to what we have in the White House. And I'm not making racism a main issue for Trump in any way. He has a lot more going against him. And you sound like the White House saying it's just another disgruntled employee. How many dozen are we up to now?

So now you are questioning someone's motive, but nothing that Trump said or did.
Continue on being blind to what we have in the White House. And I'm not making racism a main issue for Trump in any way. He has a lot more going against him. And you sound like the White House saying it's just another disgruntled employee. How many dozen are we up to now?
No I did not question their motive. The motives were clearly explained in each article.

Let me simplify this a little further. If I call you racist, that is not proof that you are racist.

I gave specific examples, directly attributable to Biden. I told you the threshold I used to include each example, in the interest of fairness.

As for the topic, you brought it up. I can certainly understand if you now regret that decision.

No I did not question their motive. The motives were clearly explained in each article.

Let me simplify this a little further. If I call you racist, that is not proof that you are racist.

I gave specific examples, directly attributable to Biden. I told you the threshold I used to include each example, in the interest of fairness.

As for the topic, you brought it up. I can certainly understand if you now regret that decision.
My only regret is that we have a racist President. I can survive the racist remarks made on the Chat.

I know I was just in elementary school during Clinton's second term, but someone that can explain NAFTA for me, please do.

I will gladly take the correction, but it absolutely gutted blue collar, middle America, did it not?
NAFTA didn’t gut manufacturing jobs. Global economy and allowing China into WTO did.

My only regret is that we have a racist President. I can survive the racist remarks made on the Chat.

Biden has a lengthy and well-known history of being a racist (the comment earlier from @DawgfromKite is just a brief overview of it). You choosing to ignore that simply because you believe he's the better candidate is complete hypocrisy.

Biden has a lengthy and well-known history of being a racist (the comment earlier from @DawgfromKite is just a brief overview of it). You choosing to ignore that simply because you believe he's the better candidate is complete hypocrisy.
I'll just say you appear to have not read the thread. Trump has shown that he is not fit to be President and the country can't survive another four years of him.

I'll just say you appear to have not read the thread. Trump has shown that he is not fit to be President and the country can't survive another four years of him.

You completely ignored the point raised in my comment, but that's par for the course for you.

I'll say it again: regardless of whether or not you believe Trump is a racist, Biden has a well-documented history of racism. If you choose to ignore that, that's your prerogative, but it makes you a hypocrite.

You completely ignored the point raised in my comment, but that's par for the course for you.

I'll say it again: regardless of whether or not you believe Trump is a racist, Biden has a well-documented history of racism. If you choose to ignore that, that's your prerogative, but it makes you a hypocrite.
That's funny.

I think you're missing something, like the subject of the thread. But people before you tried to, and did, deflect. If you don't want to discuss fine, but how about starting your own thread if you want to talk about something different.

I love how you and others overplay the China travel ban. You are fooling yourself if you think the ban helped stop the virus from entering the country. It had very little effect. Basically we were unable to close the borders because we're not New Zealand. So I don't blame Trump from the virus coming here, but he bears a lot of blame for how he failed to deal with it. And continues to not deal with it unless he thinks it helps with reelection. Look both candidates exaggerate things; it's the nature of the beast. And I'm certainly not taking your judgment on what Governors have done because you can't even see what Trump has done.
You are such a troll, that I am falling for this, so I hate myself, but Trump can't do much at the federal level if states don't so their part. The simple facts about how feds and states work on what can be implemented is so wishy-washy for people like y

That's funny.

I think you're missing something, like the subject of the thread. But people before you tried to, and did, deflect. If you don't want to discuss fine, but how about starting your own thread if you want to talk about something different.

I'm addressing YOUR comment about saying Trump is a racist, while ignoring Biden's racist history. You're still deflecting and avoiding a response to a very simple point.

Then the clear choice for you is to vote Trump and do your part to keep the segregationist/racist out of office.

Lets continue the record setting employment growth for blacks, hispanics, muslims and women, and the lowest unemployment numbers in US history (pre Covid). Black owned businesses grew by 400% in Trump's first year in office, more than at any time since reconstruction.

Trump also pushed through criminal justice reform and created empowerment zones that help economically distressed communities and their poorest residents through tax incentives and grants.

Biden the segregationist, speaking in Alabama back in April of this year, bragged about the award he received from George Wallace back in 1973 and reminded the crowd that "‘we [Delawareans] were on the South’s side in the Civil War.” Let's not try to change Joe after 47 years. Just throw him a nice retirement party, give him a watch and send him back to Delaware now.

You are such a troll, that I am falling for this, so I hate myself, but Trump can't do much at the federal level if states don't so their part. The simple facts about how feds and states work on what can be implemented is so wishy-washy for people like y

Because I don't agree with much of the crap that is posted here, does not make me a troll. Differences of opinion are supposed to be allowed in this country, but sometimes not accepted on the Chat unfortunately. I understand the powers of the feds versus the states and if you think that's been the problem you're listening to Trump too much. There is a lot he can do, starting with being a leader, which he has not been unfortunately.

I'm addressing YOUR comment about saying Trump is a racist, while ignoring Biden's racist history. You're still deflecting and avoiding a response to a very simple point.

Did you expect me to respond to your comment about being hypocritical by not talking about Biden when I keep telling you this thread was to discuss Trump? If that's the case, you're greatly mistaken. Yes, it's par for the course to stay on the subject at hand.

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
Do you guys realize that you have wasted an entire day trying to have a rational conversation about politics with the only person that hit the like button on almost every post made by Not So Good?

Do you realize that you just wasted your time saying nothing?

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
If posting high-level employment numbers makes me lose all credibility, then so be it. In another thread a few days ago, a poster kept referring to the best employment numbers ever, as if the pandemic didn't happen. Well, it did happen and the numbers are what they are.

Perhaps if Trump had levelled with the American people from the beginning we would be enjoying a better economy right now. We have 14k fewer deaths than all of Europe combined and they have over 100m more people. Given current projections we will surpass their total deaths in a matter of weeks.

Finally, Biden did not say that closing the border (which wasn't closed. Do you know over 40k people flew directly from China to the US after the border was closed?) was xenophobic and racists.

That’s like blaming Roosevelt for the spike of deaths of American soldiers because of WW II. Hopefully you are smarter than that.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT