ADVERTISEMENT

Truth about Emoluments Clause

I subscribe to that magazine. It's over 100 bucks per year after the teaser. It has an unmistakably liberal slant, although not as outright pinko as Time or the defunct Newsweek. it's mostly an aggregator with articles and editorials which are reprints from around the world, most of which are from liberal outlets and which are usually given the initial paragraphs in the story, with some conservative points of view to follow. By the time you get to the conservative parts, you're burned out on the story.

It's really an aggravating rag, but there are not many choices in the newsweekly magazine genre. The Economist is too boring for me. Wish Mad and National Lampoon were still printing.

I subscribe to that magazine. It's over 100 bucks per year after the teaser. It has an unmistakably liberal slant, although not as outright pinko as Time or the defunct Newsweek. it's mostly an aggregator with articles and editorials which are reprints from around the world, most of which are from liberal outlets and which are usually given the initial paragraphs in the story, with some conservative points of view to follow. By the time you get to the conservative parts, you're burned out on the story.

It's really an aggravating rag, but there are not many choices in the newsweekly magazine genre. The Economist is too boring for me. Wish Mad and National Lampoon were still printing.

Have to confess I had never heard of it before a web search this morning. That particular article simply seemed accurate.

I have had a subscription to Mad within the past 3 years. It started showing up bi-monthly for no reason. I found out later that it was a gag by a son. I scanned through it whenever it came in. Shockingly, it was about 80% left-leaning Orange Man Bad crap. At least Spy vs. Spy still had game.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT