ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Tucking Fech...

HuntinDawg

All I Want To Do Is Eat
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2001
Coweta Co., GA
Back in 2003 I bought a half season ticket package to Georgia tech just to get tickets to the Georgia game. I sold the other 2 game tickets and figured it was the cheapest way to go about getting tickets to that game. I know many of you have done the same thing. I intended to do that last year as well but last year was the first year that they didn't offer a half season package. Since my oldest daughter "The Traitor" (The Traitor monicker used with permission from @LawDawg86 ) is in tech's marching band, I went ahead and bought the full season ticket package. Some people in my family used a few of the tickets, we went to the Georgia game and we sold the rest...so I'm obviously on the e-mail list for tech's athletics.

This year they are back to selling half season ticket packages, which means (IMO) that those effers are only going to offer the half season ticket package every other year on the years that Georgia doesn't come to Historic Mark Richt Field at Hyundai Stadium. That really pisses me off.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.