ADVERTISEMENT

Turns out good ol christian Roy Moore was banned from the Gadsden mall for pestering teenage girls

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
You can't make this up, kicked out of the mall in the early 80's for harassing teenage girls, yet the Evangelicals continue to support him.

Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave at the state of today's GOP.

You can't make this up, kicked out of the mall in the early 80's for harassing teenage girls, yet the Evangelicals continue to support him.

How does Roy Moore's alleged sexual misconduct relate to "the state of today's GOP"?

His supporter's are the new base of the GOP, and they will support him no matter what.
Bless your heart, I thought the new base of the GOP was Trumpsters. Weren't evangelicals the base of the GOP prior to Trump?

Amazing the the memories on these accusers, the fine details, the common knowledge. Everyone one in town and in the DA's office knew.....Yet for 40 years no one said a word. Makes perfect sense.

Liberals, its what they do.
Typically victims of assault will never forget details of assault since it has a large psychological impact for the rest of their lives. You must not believe a lot of the accusers in Hollywood (not just Weinstein) either even though many of the incidents happened many years ago? Why didn't anyone say or do anything then?

I think there are now witnesses who can corroborate that Roy was banned from the mall to prevent him from pursuing teenage girls. He claimed he didn't know the waitress or the restaurant he picked up one of his victims from yet he signed her yearbook stating how "beautiful" she was...hmmm.

I find it interesting how this story has moved to the bottom on the foxnews website.

Bless your heart, I thought the new base of the GOP was Trumpsters. Weren't evangelicals the base of the GOP prior to Trump?
Evangelicals comprise the majority of Trumpsters, well that, and morons.

LMAO from a guy who's party stood by Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and Anthony Weiner . Lord have mercy
And anyway. When these alleged events took place he was a Democrat. So, ya know..
Anthony Weiner is now in jail, he lost every election he ran after the charges came to light, curious as to how the party stood by him?

Reactions: Trim-man

Very interesting. BTW, you forgot to link the source of this information. I'll look forward to the read. Thanks.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg

President Clinton and Monica were America's camelot of the '90s.
385B8B2000000578-3787427-image-m-2_1473884901498.jpg

Evangelicals comprise the majority of Trumpsters, well that, and morons.
Protestants make up 52% of the US population. Trump won 56% of that vote. Can you explain the math you used to derive this statement "Evangelicals comprise the majority of Trumpsters"? Please realize an attempt to explain that type of math may very well categorize you in the later of your classifications.

Protestants make up 52% of the US population. Trump won 56% of that vote. Can you explain the math you used to derive this statement "Evangelicals comprise the majority of Trumpsters"? Please realize an attempt to explain that type of math may very well categorize you in the later of your classifications.

Obviously, some Protestants are morons. If you'd looked at it as a math problem... You always need to read the entire statement.

Anthony Weiner is now in jail, he lost every election he ran after the charges came to light, curious as to how the party stood by him?

They supported him in his reelection, the dumped him after he lost. What about Slick and Teddy? Hell Teddy killed a woman and you guys think he's the second coming

Reactions: wayxpython
Typically victims of assault will never forget details of assault since it has a large psychological impact for the rest of their lives. You must not believe a lot of the accusers in Hollywood (not just Weinstein) either even though many of the incidents happened many years ago? Why didn't anyone say or do anything then?

I think there are now witnesses who can corroborate that Roy was banned from the mall to prevent him from pursuing teenage girls. He claimed he didn't know the waitress or the restaurant he picked up one of his victims from yet he signed her yearbook stating how "beautiful" she was...hmmm.

I find it interesting how this story has moved to the bottom on the foxnews website.

Well if it was commonly known and he'd been tossed from the mall. Wouldn't his employer have known? Would anyone in that town that witnessed these events not gone to the DA's office and filed a complaint? Do you remember everyone you signed a HS yearbook for? I don't. All these decades and not a peep....and you think after 40 years there are people who can suddenly remember he was a pervert? Hollywood is quite different. We know what goes on in that cesspool, and the accused have admitted it. I guess you believe Bill Clinton is a rapist. There is actual evidence of that. And reports made at the time it happened

Well if it was commonly known and he'd been tossed from the mall. Wouldn't his employer have known? Would anyone in that town that witnessed these events not gone to the DA's office and filed a complaint? Do you remember everyone you signed a HS yearbook for? I don't. All these decades and not a peep....and you think after 40 years there are people who can suddenly remember he was a pervert? Hollywood is quite different. We know what goes on in that cesspool, and the accused have admitted it. I guess you believe Bill Clinton is a rapist. There is actual evidence of that. And reports made at the time it happened
Lol the lengths you go to defend this guy is amazing. I absolutely remember that I've signed 0 yearbooks since I've graduated high school. I certainly don't plan on signing any yearbooks when I'm in my 30s and comment on a teenagers looks. You are crazy if you think that at least one of these victims claims would have universally believed by a southrrn town back in the 80s. One of the victims basically said Roy threatened her if she told anyone that she wouldn't be believed by anyone since he was the DA.

What you claim about Hollywood is pretty much how most of country sees the rural/less educated parts of the south with a sprinkle of incest being normal.

Thanks. I am always suspicious of people who come out of the woodwork after decades but this info, coupled with the previous reports, certainly paints a picture of a first rate perv.
Still, one wonders why none of this had come out previously. This story makes it seem as if Moore's misdeeds were widely known but yet his behavior never was an obstacle until weeks before the general election for a US Senate seat.

Reactions: wayxpython
Lol the lengths you go to defend this guy is amazing. I absolutely remember that I've signed 0 yearbooks since I've graduated high school. I certainly don't plan on signing any yearbooks when I'm in my 30s and comment on a teenagers looks. You are crazy if you think that at least one of these victims claims would have universally believed by a southrrn town back in the 80s. One of the victims basically said Roy threatened her if she told anyone that she wouldn't be believed by anyone since he was the DA.

What you claim about Hollywood is pretty much how most of country sees the rural/less educated parts of the south with a sprinkle of incest being normal.

Not defending him, if true to hell with him. I just know democrat tactics when I see them. You are part of the most disgusting lying corrupt party the world has ever known. You really believe all this comes out........just after the 76 day rule is passed? You belong to a ideology that accepts deviants , misfits, liars, and traitors. I'm not taking your outrage seriously. Cause people like you are fools

Reactions: Hoffman_rg
Obviously, some Protestants are morons. If you'd looked at it as a math problem... You always need to read the entire statement.
Typical, just more name calling from one side. I'm curious, why do you suppose dawgfood didn't answer?

Not defending him, if true to hell with him. I just know democrat tactics when I see them. You are part of the most disgusting lying corrupt party the world has ever known. You really believe all this comes out........just after the 76 day rule is passed? You belong to a ideology that accepts deviants , misfits, liars, and traitors. I'm not taking your outrage seriously. Cause people like you are fools
You know tactics because you've pursued a career in politics or that's what foxnews has taught you? Just curious what do you do for a living? The only person that typically gets outraged is you on these boards when your arguments or viewpoints don't hold much substance. I have not used this Roy Moore example to shun the Republican party as a whole because that would be irresponsible.

I hope your name calling has made you feel better about yourself and what you stand for.

I think there are some other political parties that would take offense to your claim, but carry on.

You know tactics because you've pursued a career in politics or that's what foxnews has taught you? Just curious what do you do for a living? The only person that typically gets outraged is you on these boards when your arguments or viewpoints don't hold much substance. I have not used this Roy Moore example to shun the Republican party as a whole because that would be irresponsible.

I hope your name calling has made you feel better about yourself and what you stand for.

I think there are some other political parties that would take offense to your claim, but carry on.
I call them as I see them. Democrats/Liberals are truly despicable people. not because of your ideas, but because you know that those ideas are bad for people and good for you. You look to enslave people, you can't win on your loony ideas, so you have to destroy people , lie about what you believe, and create chaos and division between any group or groups of people you can drive wedges through. I condemn the Democrat party as a whole, because you're all in lock step. You would never turn on sleazy pols like Clinton or Kennedy, you stand lock step in supporting the most corrupt woman in the world. The ends justify the means....That's what makes liberals/ Democrats EVIL

I call them as I see them. Democrats/Liberals are truly despicable people. not because of your ideas, but because you know that those ideas are bad for people and good for you. You look to enslave people, you can't win on your loony ideas, so you have to destroy people , lie about what you believe, and create chaos and division between any group or groups of people you can drive wedges through. I condemn the Democrat party as a whole, because you're all in lock step. You would never turn on sleazy pols like Clinton or Kennedy, you stand lock step in supporting the most corrupt woman in the world. The ends justify the means....That's what makes liberals/ Democrats EVIL
Bless your heart. I truly hope you find happiness in your life.

Typical, just more name calling from one side. I'm curious, why do you suppose dawgfood didn't answer?

Hey, just answering the math problem that perplexed you.

But hey, name calling from just one side? Shirley, you can't be serious.

Hey, just answering the math problem that perplexed you.

But hey, name calling from just one side? Shirley, you can't be serious.
Reading comprehension isn't your strength. You moved the word "just" to fit your narrative. I never said "name calling from just one side". I'm sure it was a simple mistake on your part.

Reading comprehension isn't your strength. You moved the word "just" to fit your narrative. I never said "name calling from just one side". I'm sure it was a simple mistake on your part.

Perhaps, (and it'd be quite amusing), when you say "Typical, just more name calling from one side", you're actually advancing an up-to-now unrecognizable theory of thought!

Was it your intent to convey that your idea of 'name calling from one side' is indeed attributable to multiple sides doing said name calling?

When allegations are proven to be true, they will not support him as a candidate. Unlike political bias, most people in the U.S. are innocent until proven guilty.

But some, like yourself, will attack the "good ole Christian" because of what? What evangelical organization do you speak of? Is it a club? I do not think I got the support Roy memo from my leader.........

Did you read the FBI papers on MLK? So if you support him, what group do you belong to?

Be careful when you selectively target groups that don't really exist except in the minds of political hack comments.

Let's see, my name has been mentioned a couple of times so here are some thoughts:

Clinton's and Kennedy's actions were despicable, and Kennedy should have been charged with a crime for not reporting the wreck. However, the women were all adults, Moore was hitting on 14-17 year olds while he was in his 30's (he even admits to this, but you guys don't see it as a problem).

Wiener was completely abandoned by the party, he ran a couple of times and got trounced each time.

Not all Protestants are Evangelicals, the point of my post was the Evangelical support of Trump in spite of him saying things like he likes to grab women by the p*ssey, whenever his wifes lost their looks, he traded them in for a newer model, his constant boasts of infidelity, stuff like that. It was not for us all to practice our math skills.

[QUOTE="dawgfood0612, post: 2899079, member: 9572"

Trump in spite of him saying things like he likes to grab women by the p*ssey, whenever his wifes lost their looks, he traded them in for a newer model, his constant boasts of infidelity, stuff like that. It was not for us all to practice our math skills.[/QUOTE]

P*ssy. No e. It’s important.

[QUOTE="dawgfood0612, post: 2899079, member: 9572"

Trump in spite of him saying things like he likes to grab women by the p*ssey, whenever his wifes lost their looks, he traded them in for a newer model, his constant boasts of infidelity, stuff like that. It was not for us all to practice our math skills.

P*ssy. No e. It’s important.[/QUOTE]
Bill Clinton. serial rapist

Latest craziness from the Evangelicals that support Roy Moore, Jim Ziegler, state auditor of Alabama, just defended Moore by saying the Bible has many instances of older men chasing after young/teenage women, take Joseph and Mary as an example.

As I've said before, you can't make this stuff up.

Latest craziness from the Evangelicals that support Roy Moore, Jim Ziegler, state auditor of Alabama, just defended Moore by saying the Bible has many instances of older men chasing after young/teenage women, take Joseph and Mary as an example.

As I've said before, you can't make this stuff up.

Lets see, Bill Clinton was 50 and Monica was 22. If only Roy had waited a couple years. LOL. Hypocrite much pal?

Lets see, Bill Clinton was 50 and Monica was 22. If only Roy had waited a couple years. LOL. Hypocrite much pal?
Pervert, although she was an adult versus a teenager (Ol Roy likes em really young).

How about one more, Donald Trump (59) Melania Trump (35).

Reactions: Trim-man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT