ADVERTISEMENT

Uber right Steven Calabresi calls for

RoyDawgMercer

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
Ly’n Cry’n Trump Baby’s impeachment over his Fascist tweet on postponing the November Federal Election. Calabresi is the CO-FOUNDER of the far right Federalist Society and has unwaveringly backed Trump Baby.... until now. Yet another far right leader sees the light of truth and turns his back on Lying Donnie.

Calabresi:

"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate."

“President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election. Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history," Calabresi warned. "Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again."

Boink.

Ly’n Cry’n Trump Baby’s impeachment over his Fascist tweet on postponing the November Federal Election. Calabresi is the CO-FOUNDER of the far right Federalist Society and has unwaveringly backed Trump Baby.... until now. Yet another far right leader sees the light of truth and turns his back on Lying Donnie.

Calabresi:

"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate."

“President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election. Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history," Calabresi warned. "Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again."

Boink.
Once again. “A tweet that outrages the political class” is not synonymous with “impeachable offense”.

The Constitution places in Congress the power to set the date for choosing electors. (Art. II, Sec. 1, 4th para.). Congress has, by statute, set that date as the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. 3 U.S. Code § 1. Congress can amend that statute at any time (subject to filibuster, veto, override, and all the usual legislative hurdles). [NOTE: Each state can begin the process earlier than that First Tuesday, and many do – allowing early absentee or mail voting to begin quite a bit earlier. More recently, other state-governed election schedules have already been changed and/or litigated due to Covid-19 concerns. I don’t know of anyone who has suggested that those actual or proposed modifications to election schedules are either fascistic or impeachable.]

The Constitution not only allows, but requires, that the President “shall from time to time . . . recommend to [the Congress’s] Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” (Art. II, Sec. 3.)

Moreover, the President does not, upon taking office, lose his rights under the First Amendment either to “the freedom of speech” or “to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Neither performing his Constitutional duty (Art. II, Sec. 3) nor exercising his Constitutional rights (1st Amend.) constitutes “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors” (the sole basis for impeachment). (Art. II, 4.) Nor is either one of those “fascistic,” by any rational definition of that over-used term.
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/390940/#respond

Once again. “A tweet that outrages the political class” is not synonymous with “impeachable offense”.

The Constitution places in Congress the power to set the date for choosing electors. (Art. II, Sec. 1, 4th para.). Congress has, by statute, set that date as the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. 3 U.S. Code § 1. Congress can amend that statute at any time (subject to filibuster, veto, override, and all the usual legislative hurdles). [NOTE: Each state can begin the process earlier than that First Tuesday, and many do – allowing early absentee or mail voting to begin quite a bit earlier. More recently, other state-governed election schedules have already been changed and/or litigated due to Covid-19 concerns. I don’t know of anyone who has suggested that those actual or proposed modifications to election schedules are either fascistic or impeachable.]

The Constitution not only allows, but requires, that the President “shall from time to time . . . recommend to [the Congress’s] Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” (Art. II, Sec. 3.)

Moreover, the President does not, upon taking office, lose his rights under the First Amendment either to “the freedom of speech” or “to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Neither performing his Constitutional duty (Art. II, Sec. 3) nor exercising his Constitutional rights (1st Amend.) constitutes “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors” (the sole basis for impeachment). (Art. II, 4.) Nor is either one of those “fascistic,” by any rational definition of that over-used term.
The tweet is definitely fascist and I think treason applies. Calabresi happens to be a constitutional law professor at Northwestern University so I think he knows what he's talking about in this instance v you. Face facts: This is one of your guys, pal!! He's Mitch McConnells asshole buddy and he's just turned on Dumbass Donnie.

PS- A president calling to shift election times is a direct challenge TO the constitution and thus the Republic. Your arguments do not hold any water.

Can we stop using PJ Media as any source of confirmation for anything, please? Lol

The tweet is definitely fascist and I think treason applies. Calabresi happens to be a constitutional law professor at Northwestern University so I think he knows what he's talking about in this instance v you. Face facts: This is one of your guys, pal!! He's Mitch McConnells asshole buddy and he's just turned on Dumbass Donnie.

PS- A president calling to shift election times is a direct challenge TO the constitution and thus the Republic. Your arguments do not hold any water.
Obama was a constitutional law professor too and he loved him some marxism, so not a good argument on your behalf. I provided Constitutional language to support the absurdity of your point. You, Jenga, and not so good sure seem obsessed with guys butts and genitalia. Just an observation...not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Can we stop using PJ Media as any source of confirmation for anything, please? Lol
I wasn’t using it as a source. I was providing it to give credit to the quote. I don’t plagiarize like Biden. If you have a different interpretation of the Constitution, fine make your point. Damn you’re sensitive.

I wasn’t using it as a source. I was providing it to give credit to the quote. I don’t plagiarize like Biden. If you have a different interpretation of the Constitution, fine make your point. Damn you’re sensitive.
You weren’t using it as a source, yet you directly quoted it? Weird. Explain that.

And others have made the point above.

You weren’t using it as a source, yet you directly quoted it? Weird. Explain that.

And others have made the point above.
The articles of the Constitution would be the source. I provided you an argument made based on one’s interpretation of the Constitution. Therefore, I quoted their thoughts on the matter and provided a link to give credit to them. If you want to provide a different interpretation of the Constitution have at it smart ass.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
The articles of the Constitution would be the source. I provided you an argument made based on one’s interpretation of the Constitution. Therefore, I quoted their thoughts on the matter and provided a link to give credit to them. If you want to provide a different interpretation of the Constitution have at it smart ass.
There are a lot of things in your response that was copied from your link that cannot be found in the constitution. So, yes, you used them as a source. Then you tried to say that you didn’t use them as a source, although you 100% copied and pasted it. Just admit that you used them as a source. And I’ll continue to ask people to not use PJ Media as a source, as they are extreme right and have been known to post false information.

Now, I’ll reply in the exact same way as I did earlier for you asking me to post my interpretation:
“Others have made that point above.”

You got triggered, you pro baby killing anti-American wuss!

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
There are a lot of things in your response that was copied from your link that cannot be found in the constitution. So, yes, you used them as a source. Then you tried to say that you didn’t use them as a source, although you 100% copied and pasted it. Just admit that you used them as a source. And I’ll continue to ask people to not use PJ Media as a source, as they are extreme right and have been known to post false information.

Now, I’ll reply in the exact same way as I did earlier for you asking me to post my interpretation:
“Others have made that point above.”
By others do you mean SoyMercer? Included in the argument made was references to articles of the Constitution and U.S. Code. Additionally, the writer includes his opinion on the law that he references. Again, if you have a different opinion on the law fine, but don’t act like he made up the language contained in the Constitution.

Again, for the slow readers, I don’t consider someone’s opinion as a source for factual information. The source would be the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Code. Therefore, I linked to their argument as to not give the impression that I had articulated the argument myself, although I agree with it.

Last edited:
By others do you mean SoyMercer? Included in the argument made was references to articles of the Constitution and U.S. Code. Additionally, the writer includes his opinion on the law that he references. Again, if you have a different opinion on the law fine, but don’t act like he made up the language contained in the Constitution.
I don’t know who SoyMercer is.

I never said he made up anything other than his interpretation, which is exactly what an interpretation is. I never said he made up anything in the constitution. If you wanted to quote the constitution, you should have done just that. However, you chose to also include this guy’s interpretation. And this guy works for a company that is far-right and known for providing false “information.”

Again, for the slow readers, I don’t consider someone’s opinion as a source for factual information. The source would be the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Code. Therefore, I linked to their argument as to not give the impression that I had articulated the argument myself, although I agree with it.
You actually did provide it as “factual” information. But cool.

I never said he made up anything other than his interpretation, which is exactly what an interpretation is. I never said he made up anything in the constitution. If you wanted to quote the constitution, you should have done just that. However, you chose to also include this guy’s interpretation. And this guy works for a company that is far-right and known for providing false “information.”
I’m sure you know SoyDawgMercer. What the hell is your point? I clearly said that this was one person’s opinion on the law. Your disagreement with the opinion provided is noted. With that said, I reclaim my time.

I’m sure you know SoyDawgMercer. What the hell is your point? I clearly said that this was one person’s opinion on the law. Your disagreement with the opinion provided is noted. With that said, I reclaim my time.
There is no one on this board by the name of SoyDawgMercer.

And yes, you said it was one person’s opinion after you got called out.

There is no one on this board by the name of SoyDawgMercer.

And yes, you said it was one person’s opinion after you got called out.
After I got called out on it? Haha. Anyone with one functioning brain cell that read my first post would know that it’s an opinion and I provided a link to the writer. You really got me there!

Reactions: stray
After I got called out on it? Haha. Anyone with one functioning brain cell that read my first post would know that it’s an opinion and I provided a link to the writer. You really got me there!
I did get you there. Because what I said was true. Lolol

Soy boy roy mercer

Asking a question is now an impeachable offense? Lordy that constitutional law professor is stupid.
The left doesn’t need anything actually tangible or even against the law. Impeachment can now solely be at the whim of the party who controls the House (see Ukraine gate).

They are absolutely pathetic.

That said, it was dumb of Trump to even suggest moving the election and it won’t happen.

There is no one on the board by that name, though. Maybe if you guys would use the real username instead of making up 2nd grade nickname insults, we would all know who you’re talking about.
Oh so you finally broke the code. I knew you had it in you. You must not have hung out with a group of fellas or buddies.Were you ever given a nickname?next time don’t be so coy.

Reactions: Spe77
Oh so you finally broke the code. I knew you had it in you. You must not have hung out with a group of fellas or buddies.Were you ever given a nickname?next time don’t be so coy.
Broke what code, exactly?
I still don’t know who you’re talking about, because there is no one on here by that name. I can only assume you’re coming up with childish nickname insults, as there is no one on this board that goes by the name you keep saying.

Broke what code, exactly?
I still don’t know who you’re talking about, because there is no one on here by that name. I can only assume you’re coming up with childish nickname insults, as there is no one on this board that goes by the name you keep saying.
Give it up. Dear God man. Never mind. I really thought you were able to grasp a simple concept, evidently not. I hope you improve on your cognitive skills. Rest well tonight , tomorrow is a new day.

Give it up. Dear God man. Never mind. I really thought you were able to grasp a simple concept, evidently not. I hope you improve on your cognitive skills. Rest well tonight , tomorrow is a new day.
So, you won’t use someone’s actual name or username? You’re that petty and bitter? Lol. I’m not surprised.

So, you won’t use someone’s actual name or username? You’re that petty and bitter? Lol. I’m not surprised.
You think what you will. I do not like soy boy Roy, so if you must, call me petty. It really does not bother me. What was annoying was your attempt to drag out the thread by being coy for an extended amount of post. Not endearing to me at all. Keep it short and simple and you will do better. Just remember that , ok? Post you later.

Reactions: Spe77
You think what you will. I do not like soy boy Roy, so if you must, call me petty. It really does not bother me. What was annoying was your attempt to drag out the thread by being coy for an extended amount of post. Not endearing to me at all. Keep it short and simple and you will do better. Just remember that , ok? Post you later.
Not sure who that is. Your attempt to make fun of someone is not endearing to anyone at all. Keep it civil and respectful (something you’re incapable of) and you’ll do better. Just remember that, ok?

Reactions: celticdawg
Not sure who that is. Your attempt to make fun of someone is not endearing to anyone at all. Keep it civil and respectful (something you’re incapable of) and you’ll do better. Just remember that, ok?
Ok big in’
You do grasp the concept and Soy boy Roy is not endearing to me so, I will continue to same course if I please. I am not disrespectful to others unless they are deserving of my scorn. You will do good to remember that in the future, consider it a life lesson. You also must realize you are not the hall monitor and you have no control over the the post content of others in this board. Will you remember that? Until the next time have a great Sunday.

Ok big in’
You do grasp the concept and Soy boy Roy is not endearing to me so, I will continue to same course if I please. I am not disrespectful to others unless they are deserving of my scorn. You will do good to remember that in the future, consider it a life lesson. You also must realize you are not the hall monitor and you have no control over the the post content of others in this board. Will you remember that? Until the next time have a great Sunday.
Doesn’t matter if someone is not endearing to you. Show respect. You’re disrespectful to many on this board. MANY. Whether they “deserve” it or not. I’ve seen you call people terrible names that absolutely didn’t deserve it, just because they disagreed with you. Don’t pretend to be something you’re not. We all see your posts on here. Lol. You can try to fool yourself, but you can’t fool us. And I can’t “control” what you post. But I can bring the absurdity of your posts and the way you act to light.

Doesn’t matter if someone is not endearing to you. Show respect. You’re disrespectful to many on this board. MANY. Whether they “deserve” it or not. I’ve seen you call people terrible names that absolutely didn’t deserve it, just because they disagreed with you. Don’t pretend to be something you’re not. We all see your posts on here. Lol. You can try to fool yourself, but you can’t fool us. And I can’t “control” what you post. But I can bring the absurdity of your posts and the way you act to light.
As you sir will do good to remember soy boy is not a life altering disrespectful term and it is quite fitting for one who hates the very nation that gives him and others the freedom to say and write the things he does. This includes me. If my post bother you , maybe you should ignore me or get a thicker skin. I am respectful to all until given reason not to be. The absurdity is in just about every post soy boy Roy post in here, so I’m not buying what you are selling.

As you sir will do good to remember soy boy is not a life altering disrespectful term and it is quite fitting for one who hates the very nation that gives him and others the freedom to say and write the things he does. This includes me. If my post bother you , maybe you should ignore me or get a thicker skin. I am respectful to all until given reason not to be. The absurdity is in just about every post soy boy Roy post in here, so I’m not buying what you are selling.
You, sir, will do good to remember how the Bible, of which you talk so much, tells you how to treat your neighbors and fellow humans.
You absolutely are not respectful to others until given a reason not to be. Lol. You are ONLY respectful to those who agree with the absurd posts you make. You are disrespectful to everyone else on here. As I said to you before, you can lie to yourself all day. But that won’t work with the rest of us.

Ignore him, it isn't worth the time to argue with this kid . He has got to be some lonely person that tries to "nitpick" anything any one says . He claims he is not a lib , from what he post , if he's not a lib I never have seen one on this board !

Ignore him, it isn't worth the time to argue with this kid . He has got to be some lonely person that tries to "nitpick" anything any one says . He claims he is not a lib , from what he post , if he's not a lib I never have seen one on this board !
Then you’ve never seen one on this board. I’ve never voted for a democrat/liberal candidate. Ever in my entire life. So, yeah. Not a lib.
This cat used 2nd grade “insults” and I’M the kid? Lololol.

Then you’ve never seen one on this board. I’ve never voted for a democrat/liberal candidate. Ever in my entire life. So, yeah. Not a lib.
This cat used 2nd grade “insults” and I’M the kid? Lololol.
Your post tell a different story. You are sooo austere and worldly to grace us with your presence, oh great one. You post like a lib therefore you must be a lib.

ADVERTISEMENT