ADVERTISEMENT

UGA baseball fans - advice needed on game experience for kids

jwroberts22

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
I haven't been to a UGA baseball games in over a decade and when I did go, I would usually sit on kudzu hill, so my experience is irrelevant now. I will be in Athens for the Clemson Tuesday night game and the Florida weekend series(Sat-Sun only). I will be taking a combination or maybe all of my 3, 4 and 6 year old sons. Any advice on choosing tickets? I see general admission and reserved seating, plus the right field area. I am assuming right field has bleachers and some walking space. Is that area more for students, better suited to avoid with kids? With general admission tickets will it be a problem getting back in the same seats after going to concessions or bathroom?

Is there walking space from the right field to the stands or are there two separate entrances? I am looking for options to keep the kids moving a little to take in the sites of the game, so it won't be too boring. If my boys tired or just need to run around, I don't mind leaving early. Taking in the entire game is not the top priority.

Are there any significant differences between the atmosphere of the Sat and the Sun game?

Any general advice from dads or granddads that have navigated through this would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

This post was edited on 3/23 4:06 PM by jwroberts22

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.