ADVERTISEMENT

UGA has had a lot of great quarterbacks…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
Eric Zeier, Aaron Murray, Matthew Stafford, David Greene, DJ Shockley, but only two could have “possibly“ done what Stetson did tonight.….Francis Tarkenton and Andy Johnson. AJ was not developed as a passer at UGA; He was a very talented passer but all he was used for at UGA was running the ball. Those of you who never saw FT play can never understand what a fabulous talent he was.

Stetson was a very talented quarterback when he arrived at UGA, but he just continued to improve with every game and every season. His game last night was possibly the best quarterback play I have ever seen in college, and I’ve seen a lot of them! FT and AJ could have, perhaps, equaled Stetson‘s play of last night, but they could not have done any better!

If I had one game that I had to win, I would choose Stetson Bennett as my quarterback. He has to be considered the best quarterback ever at UGA, the most accomplished, and the most heralded. I give a lot of credit to Monken and Kirby Smart for his development and I’m sure Stetson would also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News