ADVERTISEMENT

Uh yeah

dirtytoeddawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
disgusting commie anarchists

Take note of who has supported them, told u they are peaceful, denied their existence, or outright supported them.

This is happening daily in America. I know what many of you still think is news doesn’t cover this and therefore it’s not real. The fact they don’t cover it should let u know how fake they are.

Take note of who has supported them, told u they are peaceful, denied their existence, or outright supported them.

This is happening daily in America. I know what many of you still think is news doesn’t cover this and therefore it’s not real. The fact they don’t cover it should let u know how fake they are.
A flame thrower would take care of those scum:mad:

That tall one accosting that old woman needs a good Old Country Ass Whoopin...

Amazing. We have our issues, to be sure, but if this were going on in ATL for some 70+ straight nights, I cannot fathom that a (very large) group of well armed locals wouldn't show up and resolve the matter.

Disgusting, I would pick that guy up off the ground and slam him like he's never been slammed before. I CANNOT believe that the anarchists haven't been vociferously denounced by the Democrats in DC. What is going in Oregon and Washington needs to be stopped soon, it is on par with the virus, just despicable!

Last edited:

That is the democrat party of Joe Biden at work. He wants that kind of lawlessness for all of us. It’s bad when the only person standing up to this anarchy is an elderly woman.

Last edited:

As they chant "put your mask on", "put your mask on", "put your mask on". The mask is the most fascist tool in America, now.

If y'all ever read me say "wear your mask", then shoot me. But Charles Darwin is apparently gonna kill me before you get here to ease my misery. Now excuse me -- gotta go "lick some doorknobs". Mmmmm - they taste good.

Be passing out ass whoopins like a Pez shooter. Folks, we just better hope the Liberals asshats don't win. If so, we are in trouble. I just want to know how can anyone support this party after all the destruction they have caused and supported.
Only way he wins is if they pull off the rig they have planned. And they might.

That is the democrat party of Joe Biden at work. He wants that kind of lawlessness for all of us. It’s bad when the only person standing up to this anarchy is an elderly woman.
In reality, she is the perfect person to stand up to him as opposed to a white boogaloo boy or something. Politically perfect for our side. The ad writes itself and kudos to that brave old lady. No backing down in her.

Demonic.

Even they knew enough to not punch her or kill her on camera. Little old lady. Bravery in the face of their cowardice.

If a normal white male had stepped up to reason with them (lol at that concept of "reason" with violent, spoiled, privileged anarchist children) they would have murdered him. They have already murdered, and they will do it some more.

They are organized by, and working for someone.

Amazing. We have our issues, to be sure, but if this were going on in ATL for some 70+ straight nights, I cannot fathom that a (very large) group of well armed locals wouldn't show up and resolve the matter.
The people in St Louis was in their yard with their firearms and both were charged with crimes. Protecting yourself or property is not allowed right now, in the past it was ok, maybe in the future but not now.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT